BY LANCÔME

Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream

Absolue Eye Premium Replenishing and Rejuvenating Cream, containing patented Pro-Xylane™, helps restore essential moisture in the skin’s surface, replenishing the eye contour to improve firmness and luminosity. The look of the eye contour is visibly rejuvenated.

The Results
The eye contour appears smoother and more luminous. The eye area feels intensely moisturized, eyes look brightened. Within 4 weeks, see fine lines and wrinkles visibly reduced, feel firmer skin. The eye area looks visibly rejuvenated.

Benefits

• Repairs visible signs of aging by restoring skin's essential moisture
  • Improves elasticity and firmness
  • Intensely Moisturizes
  • Increases clarity and smoothness|Improves luminosity and brightness in the eye contour
  • Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silica, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Padina Pavonica / Padina Pavonica Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adenosine, Peg-40 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Dioscorea Villosa Extract / Wild Yam Root Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Paraffin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Tristearate, Carbomer, Terminalia Sericea Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract / Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Hexyldecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben

• Would this be best used at night or morning before makeup...2 Answers
  • I'm 19 years old and college has got me no sleep. This is...1 Answers
  • Are the pieces themselves really small?1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I adored this product so much that I used it on my entire face. In a nutshell, it's an absolutely amazing skin perfecting cream. It made the skin on my face feel like brand new. I couldn't stop feeling my face! It absorbed prefectly! I felt no product, just soft smooth skin. ***If you're a person who doesn't like the feeling of a makeup primer, this eye cream by Lancôme is a perfect replacement!!! (Believe me, I tried it myself and an eye cream worked much better than many actual primers I've tried!)
Amanda R.
Johnston, IA
I wish I could give this product 15/5 stars. The price point is higher than I’d ever be comfortable spending on skincare, but it is also worth the money. While working for Lancôme, this was by far and above our best selling product, for good reason. It provides intense hydration, assists in replenishing the moisture barrier and helps generate cell turnover. And I personally love the smell. Highly recommend. Lancôme Absolue Eye Premium βx Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream
Melody B.
Marion
I enjoy this eye cream. It is not the best eye cream I have used. But this definitely does its job. My eyes do feel firmer after its use and the packaging makes me feel like a high class broad. I love Lancôme because I've begun to feel like a lady again since I have started using it's perfectly scented products.
Angelina C.
My mom purchased Lancôme’s absolute sunscreen fornher trip to Hawaii and got a sample of this that she gave to me. It’s amazing of course. The only complaints I would have it the smell is almost a little to strong and perfume like and it’s very expensive. The consistency is nice though and it did help with my dark circles. Luckily the small travel size is lasting me awhile.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This product is a holy grail for me! I received it as a sample and fell in love with it ! Now I purchase this item frequently from Macy's! Their skin care items are amazing. It is very refreshing and good for all skin types!

Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream
talia g.
Phoenix
I accidentally left this product open over night and I was so disappointed when I went to put it on the next morning and it was completely dried out. Maybe my fault, but this lid can not have a crack in it or it will dry out.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
This is a nice thick eye cream. I normally use it at night and not in the morning. It helps with my under eyes. I normally get these with gift with purchase or with a set. Else it’s a bit too expensive for me to splurge for just one item.
Chris A.
Bayville
This is a great eye cream. I received a sample size of this and i’m definitely going to purchase the full size. It is a gentle eye cream but my eyes look so depuffed and hydrated. I got this from macys and I would recommend this to people with creases and puffs under their eyes
Tiffany M.
Morristown
I use this eye cream every day. Within two weeks I noticed a big difference in my eyes. My fine lines are fading and it's noticeable. This product smells and feels great! You get what you pay for so the price is worth it! I highly recommend this product to men and women!
Charlotte E.
Overland Park, KS
I recieved a sample of this eye cream with a makeup purchase and I have really liked it so far.  I use it every morning and it isn't too thick but just right to even out and reduce my dark eyes circles. I defineley will purchase when my sample runs out.
Would this be best used at night or morning before makeup application?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Are the pieces themselves really small?
Reira W.
I'm 19 years old and college has got me no sleep. This is pricey and I'm worried that I'm just wasting money. Is this eye cream worth it? I really want a good eye cream.

Sephora