Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I adored this product so much that I used it on my entire face. In a nutshell, it's an absolutely amazing skin perfecting cream. It made the skin on my face feel like brand new. I couldn't stop feeling my face! It absorbed prefectly! I felt no product, just soft smooth skin. ***If you're a person who doesn't like the feeling of a makeup primer, this eye cream by Lancôme is a perfect replacement!!! (Believe me, I tried it myself and an eye cream worked much better than many actual primers I've tried!)