Lancôme Absolue Eye Premium βx Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream uploaded by Iris R.Lancôme Absolue Eye Premium βx Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream uploaded by Karla O.Lancôme Absolue Eye Premium βx Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream uploaded by Irene D.

Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream

Absolue Eye Premium Replenishing and Rejuvenating Cream, containing patented Pro-Xylane™, helps restore essential moisture in the skin’s surface, replenishing the eye contour to improve firmness and luminosity. The look of the eye contour is visibly rejuvenated.

The Results
The eye contour appears smoother and more luminous. The eye area feels intensely moisturized, eyes look brightened. Within 4 weeks, see fine lines and wrinkles visibly reduced, feel firmer skin. The eye area looks visibly rejuvenated.

• Repairs visible signs of aging by restoring skin's essential moisture
  • Improves elasticity and firmness
  • Intensely Moisturizes
  • Increases clarity and smoothness|Improves luminosity and brightness in the eye contour
  • Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silica, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Padina Pavonica / Padina Pavonica Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adenosine, Peg-40 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Dioscorea Villosa Extract / Wild Yam Root Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Paraffin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Tristearate, Carbomer, Terminalia Sericea Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract / Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Hexyldecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben

• Would this be best used at night or morning before makeup applica...1 Answers
  • I'm 19 years old and college has got me no sleep. This is pricey ...1 Answers
Taniya P.
This is a nice thick eye cream. I normally use it at night and not in the morning. It helps with my under eyes. I normally get these with gift with purchase or with a set. Else it’s a bit too expensive for me to splurge for just one item.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I adored this product so much that I used it on my entire face. In a nutshell, it's an absolutely amazing skin perfecting cream. It made the skin on my face feel like brand new. I couldn't stop feeling my face! It absorbed prefectly! I felt no product, just soft smooth skin. ***If you're a person who doesn't like the feeling of a makeup primer, this eye cream by Lancôme is a perfect replacement!!! (Believe me, I tried it myself and an eye cream worked much better than many actual primers I've tried!)
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
This product is a holy grail for me! I received it as a sample and fell in love with it ! Now I purchase this item frequently from Macy's! Their skin care items are amazing. It is very refreshing and good for all skin types!

Lancôme Rénergie Eye Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream
Megan M.
At  twenty-five, I would have accepted any product which made my skin feel like satin and didn't leave a heavy residue behind because breakouts were still a problem. Years later, I find myself checking the label first and deciding on whether or not to purchase according to it. I had a deluxe sample of Lancôme's "Absolue Night Premium Bx Replenishing and Rejuvenating Night Cream." Like Absolue's serum, the cream itself is just gorgeous, with an orange-gold color and rose-scented fragrance that makes it seems like it justifies the $190.00 price tag for a little more than two and a half ounces. It applies like a dream, leaving skin instantly and thoroughly hydrated and refined. Here's where my doubt applies: Lancôme, primarily a house of skin care, claims that Pro-Xylane™, a patented scientific "breakthrough," is an "essential and precise molecule which restores essential moisture deep in the surface." Skin is to be visibly repaired from previous damage by this. Further, it contains N-Stumuline™, which is key to the skin's recovery process so that you wake with a more beautiful complexion daily. A Bio-Network™ composed of wild yam, soy, sea algae, and barley--helps provide visible repair and restoration. It is true that signs of stressed are quickly repaired and restored by the sheer moisture itself. But I'm looking for a system which gives long-term, true results. A closer look at ingredients reveals that there is no radical substance which will produce long-term results, especially at this price. Waxes (carnauba wax, paraffin) and silicones go a long way in making you feel as if your skin is being restored to its former youthful condition. Shea butter and soy bean oil, along with others, assure that it will stay moisturized. And a very small amount of salicylic acid helps in speeding cell turnover, allowing new, fresh cells to come to the surface. I didn't find sodium hyaluronate or glycolic acids to ensure that old skin cells are sloughed away while new ones come to the surface. In short, this is a luxurious, pleasurable moisturizer, but it will not change the overall way your skin functions. In that case, I have to (sadly) remove stars. Lancôme, you are charging far more than your product is worth--do you expect us to accept this? Do not spend a fortune on this. Your skin deserves better.
Jonathan P.
Little Rock
The texture of this eye cream is very luxurious, it doesn't have an offensive smell, and it claims to target all signs of aging. These claims are probably true but the active ingredients are to harsh for my under eye. Maybe someone with less sensitive skin would do better with this product.
Chris A.
This is a great eye cream. I received a sample size of this and i’m definitely going to purchase the full size. It is a gentle eye cream but my eyes look so depuffed and hydrated. I got this from macys and I would recommend this to people with creases and puffs under their eyes
Tiffany M.
I use this eye cream every day. Within two weeks I noticed a big difference in my eyes. My fine lines are fading and it's noticeable. This product smells and feels great! You get what you pay for so the price is worth it! I highly recommend this product to men and women!
Zinab A.
Erie, PA
I like this eye cream its so nice and smooth live putting it on especially at nice the packaging is very nice the price is very expensive i try my best not to waste it and make it last longer cant afford it but its worth it and I recommended to a few friends and they love it
Charlotte E.
Overland Park, KS
I recieved a sample of this eye cream with a makeup purchase and I have really liked it so far.  I use it every morning and it isn't too thick but just right to even out and reduce my dark eyes circles. I defineley will purchase when my sample runs out.
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This product is really good and feel great! It definitely met my expectations. The value it pretty good for how much comes in the container. I bought it from Ulta. I would recommend this to other people.
Would this be best used at night or morning before makeup application?
Reira W.
I'm 19 years old and college has got me no sleep. This is pricey and I'm worried that I'm just wasting money. Is this eye cream worth it? I really want a good eye cream.