BY LANCÔME

Lancome Absolue Eye Premium BX sets the new standard in age-targeted eye care to visibly replenish, repair, and rejuvenate the fragile eye area where the effects of daily facial movements are more pronounced. This refreshing moisturizing cream, specially formulated for the delicate eye area, combines two advanced discoveries: Pro-Xylane, a patented scientific breakthrough: helps restore essential moisture deep in skin's surface, replenishing the eye contour to improve firmness and luminosity so signs of aging are visibly repaired. The intensely replenishing io-Network wild yam, soy, sea algae and barley helps enhance performance for visible rejuvenation. Immediately, the eye contour appears smoother and more luminous. The eye area feels intensely moisturized, eyes look brightened. Within four weeks, fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced, skin feels firmer. The eye area is visibly rejuvenated. see more...

Ernestine P.
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
Lancome Absolute Eye Premium Bx Advanced Replenishing Eye Cream is a fantastic eye cream. I had the opportunity of trying a sample I received in the mail. It replenishes your skin, revives your look, and those wrinkles around your eyes start to diminish. I really recommend it to everyone, it really works. The only bad thing I can say...my sample was too small, only enough for 2 days. I know if I had a full jar, I would have benefited from it greatly.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Im in my 20's so fine lines and wrinkles are not an issue with me but i do suffer from dry skin around the eye area. I tried this cream through a store sample and was so delighted with my results. Usually eye creams, burn, irritate or inflame the sensitive skin surrounding my eyes but not with this one. I was given a jar as a gift and although it is kind of expensive, it has lasted me for months.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
I love this eye cream and look forward to putting it on at the end of the day! It is very soothing and I can tell it is working. As much as I love it, I don't enjoy the hug price tag on it. I have been trying to find a less expensive alternative that I like, without any luck so far. I would recommend it to others
Jessa Kimbra D.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Ottawa Lake, MI
I got this as a sample from Sephora. I love this product but it is way pricey. I do see the difference it makes with my fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes. The serum is super thin and easy to rub in without leaving my face feeling oily or tacky.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Lancôme eye creams. They really reduce the puffiness and also create a tight look before applying concealer. It's on the pricier side but you pay for the quality. I would definitely recommend this to someone who needs a nice eye cream!
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I scoured my grandmothers bathroom while I was in Germany and started to use this everyday for 3 months and I saw a major difference. My skin around my eyes looked as if I got Botox because they were so filled with hydration. Love it
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Love this product I used it for two years but I quit using it for a bit. Am definitely going back to it though. It was very effective and gentle on your skin. Definitely recommend this to anyone. I would buy it again.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Greensboro, Nc
I really liked the way this cream left my eyes feeling. It seemed to take away the small lines that I have been seeing.
I would definitely recommend this product!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Wellness Guru Expert
When i tried this product, I didn't really know how to apply eye creams and what they were for (too young!) but was impressed with the softness and fragrance
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Ive just got this from my mother she has a lot of these and many more aother facial products so i only tried it twice i will update