Lancôme Absolue Eye Precious Cells Repairing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream uploaded by Susan C.Lancôme Absolue Eye Precious Cells Repairing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream uploaded by Nkoyo A.

BY LANCÔME

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Visibly Repairing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream

Absolue Eye Precious Cells Visibly Repairing and Rejuvenating Cream contains a powerful combination of ingredients including Pro–Xylane™. This formula has been shown to hydrate skin. Skin feels denser. The eye area appears repaired and looks visibly rejuvenated.

The Results
The eye contour appears smoother and more radiant.

Day 7, the skin texture looks improved.

Day 28, skin seems denser. Signs of fatigue appear minimized and the appearance of puffiness is reduced. The youthful look of the eye contour is revealed.

Benefits
Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Ci 16035 / Red 40, Mica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Peg-20 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Chlorhexidine, Digluconate, Polygonum Fagopyrum Extract / Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture / Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Castanea Sativa / Chestnut Seed Extract, Octyldodecanol

Buy on ULTA
Nancy C.
Coplay
This is an expensive eye cream and honestly a little disappointed in it. I’ve noticed absolutely no difference since I’ve been using it. I think the regular absolue eye cream is much better. This product also makes my eyes water sometimes. I’m using it up but I won’t repurchase this eye cream again.
Athanasia P.
Atlanta
I have used every eye cream that Lancome has. I have puffiness under my eyes and I have purchased their eye creams that range from $40-375 dollars. I cannot say that any have made any improvements on my fine lines or puffiness. Including this eye cream.
Geri Liz L.
Absolue Eye Precious Cells its a Visibly Repairing and Rejuvenating Cream. skin seems denser. Signs of fatigue appear minimized and the appearance of puffiness is reduced. The youthful look of the eye contour is revealed. As soon as you apply this eye cream you see the difference! It de puff the eyes it helps with dark circles & keeps the eye area so hydrated! This stuff is my eye drug!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️️️️️
Shannon T.
Richardson
This eye cream is an absolute splurge but it is truly amazing. I love the absolue precious cells line. This feels so luxurious on the eyes. I like to put it under my eyes and on the lids at night. I’ve only had a mini size of this but I went through it so fast. It really does make my under eyes super plump looking and not hollow at all!
Destiny G.
Hebbronville
I haven't bought this product even though I've been really wanting to I tried it a couple times because my bestie has it and I can see a difference for some reason in all the little creases I was starting to get right under my crease area
Kelli C.
Owensboro, KY
Amazing. Well worth the cost. Wouldn’t use any other brand beautiful bottle nice packaging yes.  Lancôme Absolue Premium βx Day Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Replenishing and Rejuvenating Moisturizer Great stuff.
Courtney S.
Okay. I know once you see the price you will back out. But if you purchase this. You will not regret it!! This product hands down is the best eye product I have ever used. Not oily. Doesnt clogged up your skin. Helps fine lines and dark spots. Ive used this for about 3 months now. And i can tell a HUGE difference
Ambrosia C.
Portland, OR
This Lancôme Absolue Eye Precious Cells Repairing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream definitely helped to reduce my fine lines the best of any eye cream I've tried. It's a bit spendy, but did not disappoint. I would definitely buy again.
Maricruz G.
90022
It makes my under eyes look refreshing and don’t look that rough I like to try new things and this is definitely a must try . If it worked for me it’s a possibility it will work for you , I bought this at target by the way
Crystal S.
Bamberg , SC
I love all their skincare. I have sensitive skin an this does not irritate my skin at all. I love the packaging it stands out and looks luxurious. I think it’s worth the price cause it last me a good while and that’s important. I would recommend to try it out.
Sheryl Lyn D.
Edmonton, AB
Is this effective for eye wrinkles?

back