BY LANCÔME #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Bianca T.
Bianca T.
I love this brand it's really good quality and not at a bad price. Their face products are one of the best , I love their primer / concealer and foundation ! I really love the liquid and stick foundation 👌🏻 I also love their powders.
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Oh Lancôme, how I love your products. Actually creating using a lot of Lancôme. My mom loved it and got so many of her "special bags" that she was also able to play with many of her products when she started makeup. They are expensive, yes, but worth it. Especially seeing that they offer the gifts with the purchase (they include a lot of things) almost always. That really is a great seller for me! Their products are top notch, with the letter of Lancôme that I really did not like. I'll buy from them until the end of time! I recommend buying Lancôme because you will always receive high quality products and I also recommend buying department stores that are running special gifts with purchase promotions. Your gift promotions usually come with beautiful bags filled with an assortment and various makeup and skin care products.
haithem c.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
One of my favorites, totally. Don't ask about my lancomê especially the lipsticks and lip glosses , mineralized products foundations . I really love them and it stays with me for more than one year I feel like I'm addicted in the right way . The lipsticks are smelling like vanilla and caramel and high pigmented in a way that makes you feel more special about your lips and look . Mineralized skin finish work very gently and soft with the foundations or without too. I own almost all the colors I mixed then with the Mac blushes that are high pigmented at the same time soft colored . Liquid liners too are very pigmented in a clash way so you don't feel cheap when you wear them and they re easy to be blended . I love Mac I just have a point about the eye shadows palettes I almost have all the limited editions ones and I hope that would be more pigmented and shiny and easier to be blended . I am also a huge fan for the brushes they're a bit expensive for me but I worth and easy to clean . I'm really a happy cliente when it comes to lancomê product in generally
Savannah O.
Savannah O.
I love Lancome's skin products. My cousin works for Lancome and hooked me up with samples and I was amazed how good my skin felt. It also helped really minimize my pores. Overall, it has done wonders for my skin. This brand is pricey, but does have really good skin care products and makeup products.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I've been using Lancôme ever since I started makeup. This is my mothers favorite makeup line and she used to let me borrow her makeup all the time! They have a great variety of products and all the packaging is super pretty. It's a little pricey but definitely worth trying.
Normae C.
Normae C.
Toronto
I used a few lancome products and my favorite foundation is one of them! I buy it at hudson bay or at sephora and i have recommended it to my family and friends. The quality is so good makes my skin glow and definitely covers the blemishes away.
Brandi💘 M.
Brandi💘 M.
I love Lancome cosmetics. Everything in this picture that I am wearing is Lancome. The foundation, powder, eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick. All high quality, so luxurious, I always feel expensive when I wear Lancome ♥. #contest
CHIBANE R.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
Lancome is at the top of the skincare game. I use one of their foundations as well and it's truly amazing how well it just blends into my skin and looks like skin. I really love their skincare and have used many of their top prestige lines and they've all been pure luxury on my skin. They're a splurge but they're worth it.
Leslie Y.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, Florida
When i want to indulge and splurge a little I always turn to Lancome! Even though they are a little bit more expensive it is totally worth it imho. They have THE BEST cleansers I have ever used. Their foundation is to die for. Their facial creams delectable. Mascara? Absolutely the best. Hands down. Love love love Lancome!
Roberta p.
Roberta p.
Sapiranga/Rs
Difícil descrever....
Maguinifica, maravilhosa, perfeita tudo de bom.
Ótima, perfeita qualidade .

Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What's the best foundation by lancome?
Amarile V.
Amarile V.
Parlier, CA
I love Lancome !my question would be . What would you recommend for a 35 year old women with normal to oily skin? My skin is very sensative i break out easily?
Maria F.
Maria F.
miami, florida
I would like to know that such are the perfumes lancome I am interested in buying one and I do not know which to decide
Gurlene K.
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
Looking to try Lancome skincare and makeup. Does anyone have suggestions on their holy grail/favorites from the brand?