BY LANCÔME #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Felipe S.
8421 Devonshire Ct Apt G Indianapolis, IN
For some reason I always thought about this brand for my mom and my grandma. I ended up to a Lancome counter and realized how amazing and personalized their skincare really is. I have fallen in love with the Genefique pre-serum that it’s just amazing. It plumps your skin and makes it look and feel younger and beautiful.
Hichem b.
ain temouchent
Oooh Lancôme, comment j'adore vos produits. En fait, créer en utilisant beaucoup de Lancôme. Ils sont chers, oui, mais en vaut la peine. Surtout vu qu'ils offrent les cadeaux avec l'achat (ils incluent beaucoup de choses) presque toujours. C'est vraiment un grand vendeur pour moi! Leurs produits sont de premier ordre, avec la lettre de Lancôme que je n'ai vraiment pas aimé. Je vais les acheter jusqu'à la fin des temps! Je recommande d'acheter Lancôme parce que vous recevrez toujours des produits de haute qualité et je recommande également d'acheter des grands magasins qui utilisent des cadeaux spéciaux avec des promotions d'achat. Vos promotions de cadeaux viennent généralement avec de beaux sacs remplis d'un assortiment et de divers produits de maquillage et de soins de la peau.
Takwa J.
kairouan
I LOVE this brand!!  i really love it !!!  ....Their products are amazinggg!! Coverage is great and their colors are to die for!! I bought a bronzer for them and I have been using it nonstop, I had to buy more in a few weeks because I ran out!! I left Lancome for a bit and had to come back!!I would definitely recommend this brand and their salespeople are amazing!
Khadidja F.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Lancome is an awesome makeup brand! Beautiful packaging with a sophisticated feel and amazing quality. They have really great mascaras
Helen A.

Lancôme Visionnaire Set
Lancôme Youthful Radiance Advanced Genifique Regimen
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Never tried any Lancôme products until he other day and WOW!!! Such beautiful products!! I loved the foundation, bronzer, highlighter and lip gloss!!! Such a pretty look! Definitely recommend the brand!
Kelsey c.
Killeen, TX
I go ro dillards every year to purchase the lip gloss gift set!!! I love the longlasting shine!!!! A little pricey but worth it!!!
Bianca T.
I love this brand it's really good quality and not at a bad price. Their face products are one of the best , I love their primer / concealer and foundation ! I really love the liquid and stick foundation 👌🏻 I also love their powders.
Narimene C.
Oh Lancôme, how I love your products. Actually creating using a lot of Lancôme. My mom loved it and got so many of her "special bags" that she was also able to play with many of her products when she started makeup. They are expensive, yes, but worth it. Especially seeing that they offer the gifts with the purchase (they include a lot of things) almost always. That really is a great seller for me! Their products are top notch, with the letter of Lancôme that I really did not like. I'll buy from them until the end of time! I recommend buying Lancôme because you will always receive high quality products and I also recommend buying department stores that are running special gifts with purchase promotions. Your gift promotions usually come with beautiful bags filled with an assortment and various makeup and skin care products.
Maria F.
miami, florida
I would like to know that such are the perfumes lancome I am interested in buying one and I do not know which to decide
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What's the best foundation by lancome?
Amarile V.
Parlier, CA
I love Lancome !my question would be . What would you recommend for a 35 year old women with normal to oily skin? My skin is very sensative i break out easily?
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
Looking to try Lancome skincare and makeup. Does anyone have suggestions on their holy grail/favorites from the brand?