BY LANCÔME #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Heidy G.
Baltimore, MD
Lancome Hypnose mascara It's no good for the price (so expensive ), It does nothing, it was a disappointment
Shelby B.
Polk City, IA
This company, while it does sell quality makeup, is one of the many companies that test on animals.The only reason I ever had one of their products is because Sephora accidentally put one in my boxed online order. I would recommend Tarte a company that is cruelty free.
Andrea D.
It made me break out really bad, almost immediately. I think it was a face cream (it came in an Ipsy bag). I had to give it away and will steer clear of Lancôme face products.
Kathy P.
Portville
Lancome' products are excellent. I know the name Lancome' represents great quality. I have delicate skin and never had a problem with any product. Been a Lancome' user for many years. Best on the market!
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This a brand I don't use it has always broken my skin out so I don't use this brand it is also too pricey
Ocotlán T.
Mexico City
Two months ago I bought the HYPNÔSE DRAMA WATERPROOF Mascara and I HATE IT, it's not a cheap mascara, so I was hoping for an amazing quality mascara, but it was so awful, it do NOTHING for my lashes and the fallouts were insane. I do not recommend this to anyone!
Daizee N.
Dubuque, IA

As a general rule, I really like Lancome products; especially their eyeshadows. I thought yhat the , "Blush Subtil" in 'Rose' blush would be great too. Unfortunately, the color comes out more hot-pink, than rose and when you brush it on it comes up splotchy. Honestly, I would go with a cheaper blush and spend the big money on Lancome eyeshadows!
Lindsey H.
Greeneville, TN
Horrible! I'll never use this again! Not only was the makeup horrible, the people were so rude! I was so embarrassed.
Jen M.
HARRISBURG, PA
Not a big fan, very over costly when you can get such good products from drugstore for a much better price point.
Joanna L.
Lancome is an overpriced brand. My mother has been subscribed to them for years. However, their brand really sells mediocre makeup products and expensive creams.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What's the best foundation by lancome?
Amarile V.
Parlier, CA
I love Lancome !my question would be . What would you recommend for a 35 year old women with normal to oily skin? My skin is very sensative i break out easily?
Maria F.
miami, florida
I would like to know that such are the perfumes lancome I am interested in buying one and I do not know which to decide
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
Looking to try Lancome skincare and makeup. Does anyone have suggestions on their holy grail/favorites from the brand?