BY LANCÔME #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lisa B.
Palos Park, IL
Once I discovered Lancôme I was hooked! I love their face cream, concealer, and their powder foundation. I recently bought a lip gloss and love that too! I ordered a few things off of their website and got wonderful, bigger sized samples to try. Not many places give you sample sizes that will last you more than a day or two! I've been using mine regularly for weeks now, and I'd have to guess that they will last me a month for sure. Go to ULTA and talk to someone there about Lancôme before you buy if you are interested. It's not cheap!
Gabriella R.
Merced, CA
There is so much I can say about this brand! I have been using Lancôme products for years! I have yet to find a high end or drugstore brand that has such high quality consistency in all of their products like Lancôme. Will forever be my ride or die make up brand! Sleeping with make up on is not recommended but I have had those nights and when I have been to bed with Lancôme make up my face doesn't feel overly dry or cracked or in need of much repair the next day! It helps keep my skin hydrated and feeling great all day and even night!
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I love Lancome! Their skin care products are great, I love their fragrance, and their makeup is awesome.I will always use Lancome skin care products. I've never found great products anywhere else. They are pricey, but it's worth every penny!
I absolutely love their makeup! They are to die for!! I have used Miracle for years, and also really love Hypnose. As for skin care, the serums are great (changed my skin), and I love the Primordial line (serum, eye cream, night cream, and lotion). I adore the mascara- namely the Hypnose and the Definicils.
Kate J.
San Francisco, CA
I received the Lancome Holiday Le Parisian 2016 gift set last year, and it completely blew me away. I've always loved makeup and beauty products, but most of my collection was a jumble of drug store brands and somewhat nicer odds and ends. It's been amazing and liberating to rebuild that collection starting with a complete set of the basics from an excellent brand. I'm particularly fond of the Color Design Matte Lipstick. It's got a classic look, the colors are all on point, and the texture is divine.
Brittany W.
North Vernon, IN
I have just started using this product recently and I am hooked! It is a little pricey at $47 a bottle on the foundation but I have never used a better product on my face that blended so well with my other products! No lines, fading or touch-ups needed at all! I was completely shocked because I spend so much on other brands just to hate them and see that they do not blend well with natural looks of your face! This is a product I would recommend to anyone!
It gave me a chance to try Lancôme Teint Ultra Idol wear recently and I love it! The kind and informative adviser Lancôme took the time to analyze which product and the shade felt best match my skin tone and asked me just a few questions about my skin and my skin care regimen. She put me completely at ease and immediately took the perfect complement to my very white skin. Because I'm so pale, it can be difficult to get a color that matches completely, but the shadow. 010 Beige Porcelain is the nail. I have a 10 ml bottle that is supposed to last around 10-14 days. About 7 weeks later - and I've used it every day - I still have a couple of days left on the left.
Brittany P.
I received one of their mascaras in a Sephora Play Box I get monthly. I liked it at first and it does a good job but to me the smell was a little much and you don't smell it when you apply but just opening the mascara you get a big scent and it's not pretty. Other than the smell I did use it. It is a good product. I don't know if I would repurchase the mascara but they do have other amazing products. They are a really nice brand.
Michelle Q.
I find that most Lancome products are too perfumed for me but they aren't bad in terms of quality. I really like their Energie de Vie cleansing oil--it washes off without residue and that one wasn't too overpowering for the smell. However, I find using coconut oil and a more basic cleanser to remove makeup works just as well and is a lot cheaper. I wouldn't be mad to get a sample, but I also wouldn't go out of my way to purchase their products again.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Where do I even begin. Lancome is my FAVORITE beauty brand, I have tried just about every product that they offer. I love their mascara, the hypnose drama! OMG! it gives my lashes amazing body and length, and their eyeshadows are to die for. What I also love about them is that they always have some sort of deal going on.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I've only tried Lancome mascara. I bought it from Sephora when I asked the sales lady what the best brand of mascara was. I worked perfectly. I'm pretty sure I got just the basic mascara but I just loved it. I already have long lashes so I don't need boosters or anything so I think I was definitely pointed in the right direction.
Maria F.
miami, florida
I would like to know that such are the perfumes lancome I am interested in buying one and I do not know which to decide
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What's the best foundation by lancome?
Amarile V.
Parlier, CA
I love Lancome !my question would be . What would you recommend for a 35 year old women with normal to oily skin? My skin is very sensative i break out easily?
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
Looking to try Lancome skincare and makeup. Does anyone have suggestions on their holy grail/favorites from the brand?