BY LANCÔME #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I only use a few Lancome products, but the products I use are amazing. I swear by their bi-facil makeup remover and I do also enjoy their foundation, that I don't quite remember the name of. The products are on the pricey side but I do think they are amazing products and you get what you pay for.
Melissa D.
Philadelphia, PA
Always buy at Macy's, can be a little pricey but most products are worth the extra couple dollars. Love the artliner liquid eyeliner, has a felt tip making the perfect cat eye a guarantee every time. Always have free gifts with purchase, making it easy to try products you normally wouldn't have.
Monica G.
I have used the matte studio finish compact and nothing else compares! I give so much coverage and looks professionally done! It is smooth and It last unlike others that have very little product in the compact. Another product that I love is the night serum! It's wonderful and not greasy at all.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
Lancôme isn't a brand that i would go straight to if i had other options. However, a friend of my mom keeps us up to date with their deals for the holidays. The shadows aren't very pigmented, but the blushes are nice. The Bi-facial makeup remover breaks me out but the product gets the job done.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I was introduced to Lancôme 10 years ago. I started with mascara, eye makeup remover, and a shadow palette. I actually really like the makeup remover, it does the task. No fighting mascara streaks around my eyes. That first kit bag is still my travel kit bag, goes to the gym with me every week.
PAULITH R.
Lancôm. No need to tug the eye to remove mascara. It is kind of oily but it will easily wash off with a facial cleanser. I got this product in a holiday pack they were offering so I didn't pay the $30 others are mentioning which it is pretty pricey but I think you do get your money's worth.e...
Julie S.
Bradenton, FL
Hard to know where to begin. This brand has so many wonderful products, from skincare to foundation you can never go wrong with Lancome. Their skincare is phenomenal. Foundation and concealer are awesome and mascara stays put and doesn't flake or run. Their perfumes are also out of this world.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I really enjoy shopping at Lancome! They offer very high quality items and I feel that it is worth the price. They have a very nice variety of lipsticks and there long wear foundation is one of the best I've tried. They offer gifts with purchase quite often so I like to wait before I purchase!
Soo S.
Lancome's Visionnaire Yeux Eye Cream Advanced Multi-Correcting Eye Balm has nice esthetics that hydrate and work on all skin types to make skin around the eyes look smoother, feel softer, and even blur the look of lines and wrinkles. On the flipside, the formula has some drawbacks that should give you pause.

Chief among the drawbacks is the inclusion of fragrance ingredients of methyl dihydrojasmonate and farnesol, both of which can pose a risk of irritation. Given that many of today's best eye creams omit fragrance (and that the eye area is the most likely to be sensitive to fragrance), this hurdle is hard to overcome!

This also contains a negligible amount of anti-aging ingredients such as peptides and antioxidants; in fact, the formula contains more denatured alcohol than those state of the art ingredients—definitely disappointing especially for what this costs. It's a shame, too, because this eye cream is packaged to keep these light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable during use
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
For starters Lancome is the prestige and wonderful brand. They use wonderful ingredients that are good for your skin and body. I have tried a few of their serums and moisturizers, one of my favorite moisturizers I believe is there glowing energy moisturizer it's in a green bottle it's one of their newer ones and it makes my skin feel and look beautiful. I also like there serum that is in a Black Bottle it definitely helps with pigmentation and the clarity of my skin. I had a sample of it and it lasted for a month and it was a small sample bottle. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for high-quality ingredients for skin care and also for makeup. One of my favorite products from them is there juicy shakers which is a lip oil. They all come in different sorted flavors and shades. Each one adds a slight sheen of color to your lips for a nice Natural Glow.
Maria F.
miami, florida
I would like to know that such are the perfumes lancome I am interested in buying one and I do not know which to decide
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What's the best foundation by lancome?
Amarile V.
Parlier, CA
I love Lancome !my question would be . What would you recommend for a 35 year old women with normal to oily skin? My skin is very sensative i break out easily?
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
Looking to try Lancome skincare and makeup. Does anyone have suggestions on their holy grail/favorites from the brand?