BY LANCÔME #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Where do I even begin. Lancome is my FAVORITE beauty brand, I have tried just about every product that they offer. I love their mascara, the hypnose drama! OMG! it gives my lashes amazing body and length, and their eyeshadows are to die for. What I also love about them is that they always have some sort of deal going on.
Izzy A.
Izzy A.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this store. It is my all time favorite store to go into. I love how it is so easy to shop. They have the most amazing products. I shop here at least twice a week because they are just so amazing. High quality products. They have the best staff that are so nice to me. Definitely recommend shopping here. Its bliss.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Denver, CO
I love one Lancome product and I'm gonna brag about it - MAQUICOMPLET concealer. It's incredibly smooth, easy to blend and has many color options which means you can always find your color. It stays on for a very long time - probably much longer than a foundation. I ran out of it after 7 months of a continuous use.
Tessa N.
Tessa N.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using Lancome 24 hour foundation for a few years now, and my favorite part is the pale shade selection. The lightest shade (90-something) is perfect for my skin tone in that it isn't straight white like Kat Von D's lightest shade (41). I just don't like that they test on animals, like, come on Lancome.
Annie J.
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD
I don't know how to feel about Lancôme, I mean it's like a love hate relationship we have going on and I don't know why... I have the 24hr foundation but I still can't seem to put my hand on why I don't really like it but I like it hmmmm. I'll have to give it a couple more wear to really tell how I feel about it.
joyce d.
joyce d.
reno, nv
Love this brand for myself and my mum. the anti aging skin care product is great. the line i use is absolute which is really rich cream, my mum can't live without this. and I use their eye cream for the same reason.love that they often doing gift with purchase promotion. so that i can try out different product. .
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lancome is my favorite counter to visit at macys. I adore their liners, mascaras, and the foundation is my favorite. The cost is rather high so i can get myself in trouble. My favorite time to shop is when they have free gift with purchase weeks. the ladies all know me by name too and that makes me feel special
Ana J.
Ana J.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been having dry skin issues this past month and it was so bad that my foundation was not looking right on my face. A lady at ulta recommended me to try out a Lancôme facial moisturizer and so I did and it helped my face so much. The dry flakes disappeared and I went back to looking normal in my foundation!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Loganville, GA
The Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24 hour foundation is by far the best one I've used. It's a bit pricey but it'll last you a while. Due to the silky texture of it, you don't need a lot and it's very spreadable. It didn't clog my pores even when I wore it in a highly humid climate, and other foundations tend to.
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
Amazing products that all perform beautifully. I can't imagine cutting any of their products from my collection. Every new release blows me away. I only wish they would go cruelty free, then they'd be perfect!! Skincare and color lines both are amazing. As well as their fragrances. They really can do it all.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What's the best foundation by lancome?
Amarile V.
Amarile V.
Parlier, CA
I love Lancome !my question would be . What would you recommend for a 35 year old women with normal to oily skin? My skin is very sensative i break out easily?
Maria F.
Maria F.
miami, florida
I would like to know that such are the perfumes lancome I am interested in buying one and I do not know which to decide
Gurlene K.
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
Looking to try Lancome skincare and makeup. Does anyone have suggestions on their holy grail/favorites from the brand?