BY LANCÔME #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Cheyenna T.
Quincy, MA
I absolutely love Lancome products. I am a makeup artist, and the Teint Idole foundation is my go-to for girls that have deeper complexions and oily skin types. It gives a flawless finish to the skin with a matte finish. The long wear capability of this foundation is gorgeous. High recommend this foundation.
Hunter M.
Amazing products that all perform beautifully. I can't imagine cutting any of their products from my collection. Every new release blows me away. I only wish they would go cruelty free, then they'd be perfect!! Skincare and color lines both are amazing. As well as their fragrances. They really can do it all.
Julie M.
Loganville, GA
The Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24 hour foundation is by far the best one I've used. It's a bit pricey but it'll last you a while. Due to the silky texture of it, you don't need a lot and it's very spreadable. It didn't clog my pores even when I wore it in a highly humid climate, and other foundations tend to.
Sarah C.
Albuquerque, NM
Great name, great products, great customer service. I can never find the correct shade of foundation for me in any of their lines, not their family companies. However if you can afford there is enough range in the shades that you can find a few to mix, if you have a hard skin color to match with foundations
erica s.
Lancôme is a brand both my mother and I use. Their products are amazing and smell good too! One of my favorite products from them are any of their mascaras because they wok wonders. Also their makeup remover takes out all my makeup even harsh ones such as waterproof mascara. Definitely a brand to rely on.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
talk about a luxurious brand. I have used stuff from skin care, to primers & foundations and never been disappointed. Of course it's a little more expensive compared to other brands. But it is 100% worth every penny. When I buy I try to make them last as long as possible because they're a little pricey!
Claire W.
San Francisco, CA
I think Lancome's skincare products are okay, not great, but they do perform okay on my skin. However, I have been loving their makeup launches since Lisa Eldrige joined! She brought out a lot of innovative products in 2015 and I really love some of them, such as the cushion blush and the juicy shaker.
eman m.
i am giving lancome a 4 star rating because i have tried alot of their products and while i love most there are some that don't work for me i shop at lancome often because i am a big fan of their skin care and i find it to be top of the line quality and i would definitely continue shopping at lancome
Layne F.
Old Tappan, NJ
I had the pleasure of interning for Lancome during my senior year of college so I have a very special love for Lancome. Their ABSOLUE PRECIOUS CELLS DAY CREAM is my saving grace. I have never seen my skin so radiant, smooth and moisturized. I don't think I will ever be able to live without it again!
Heather C.
Riverton, UT
The Lancôme CILS booster XL really surprised me. I have naturally long eyelashes, and I wasn't expecting it to have much of an effect. I was very surprised when I was done applying the Lancôme primer, then a regular off brand mascara how long and full my lashes looked! This product really delivers.
Maria F.
miami, florida
I would like to know that such are the perfumes lancome I am interested in buying one and I do not know which to decide
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What's the best foundation by lancome?
Amarile V.
Parlier, CA
I love Lancome !my question would be . What would you recommend for a 35 year old women with normal to oily skin? My skin is very sensative i break out easily?
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
Looking to try Lancome skincare and makeup. Does anyone have suggestions on their holy grail/favorites from the brand?