BY LANCÔME #25 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Chrismery G.
Chrismery G.
Holyoke, MA
I LOVE this brand!! Their products are amazinggg!! Coverage is great and their colors are to die for!! I bought a bronzer for them and I have been using it nonstop, I had to buy more in a few weeks because I ran out!! I left Lancome for a bit and had to come back!!I would definitely recommend this brand and their salespeople are amazing!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Lancome lash primer is the absolute best. It is worth the money because it literally makes any and every mascara work 10 times better. The eye makeup remover also my favorite. It removes the hardest waterproof makeup very easily without irritating my eyes or extra tugging in the delicate eye area. They also have some very nice lipsticks.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
They have the BEST mascara!!! I have tried a few different types and the hypnose drama is by far my fave and go to mascara. I cannot go back to store brand after using it! If it wasn't so expensive I would recommend it to all my friends! I have never shopped at the store, I normally purchase online and I love all the extras I can get.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I've only tried Lancome mascara. I bought it from Sephora when I asked the sales lady what the best brand of mascara was. I worked perfectly. I'm pretty sure I got just the basic mascara but I just loved it. I already have long lashes so I don't need boosters or anything so I think I was definitely pointed in the right direction.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dade City
I've used Lancome Definicils Mascara and Cils Booster XL for over 20 years. I've gotten a lot of samples over the years of moisturizers and they are all wonderful but I live on a very fixed income and ask for these products only on birthdays Christmas and maybe Mother's Day I've never been disappointed with any Lancome products.
Laurie  M.
Laurie M.
Gulf Shores, AL
Lancôme isn't a brand I use often, but what I have tried I have liked. Usually it's samples from a sephora order and the price has prevented me from really doing anything much more than that. It's a brand I associate with high end snobby ladies, but I'm starting to rethink that as everything I have tried thus far is amazing.m
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
I have the Lancome definicils high definition mascara and it is amazing on my lashes. It separates each lash perfect no clumps! And my lashes look long and very natural but full. It has small bristles so you really feel it grabbing at your lashes to lengthen and coat them evenly. Next to another mascara I use this one often!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
Wonderful product line all around. Skin care, make-up, luxury, beauty and high quality come to mind when ever I think of Lancome products. I remember my grandma always using Lancome products and she would give me some of the goodies that came with the "gifts with purchase," some of my first make-up memories were of Lancome.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
Lancome is at the top of the skincare game. I use one of their foundations as well and it's truly amazing how well it just blends into my skin and looks like skin. I really love their skincare and have used many of their top prestige lines and they've all been pure luxury on my skin. They're a splurge but they're worth it.
Valentina h.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Que les puedo decir de Lancôme?
Es una marca en la que vale la pena invertir, así de sencillo.
La calidad de sus productos es extremadamente buena, a demás de que son hermosos y tienen el precio que deben tener.
Yo prefiero pagar más por algo que voy a disfrutar que pagar menos por algo que a la final no me servirá de nada
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What's the best foundation by lancome?
Amarile V.
Amarile V.
Parlier, CA
I love Lancome !my question would be . What would you recommend for a 35 year old women with normal to oily skin? My skin is very sensative i break out easily?
Maria F.
Maria F.
miami, florida
I would like to know that such are the perfumes lancome I am interested in buying one and I do not know which to decide
Gurlene K.
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
Looking to try Lancome skincare and makeup. Does anyone have suggestions on their holy grail/favorites from the brand?