BY LANCÔME #25 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Helena, MT
I love Lancôme. I think they are fairly pricey but you usually get what you pay for. I use a lipstick I got for free in a free gift bag every single day. Ive been using it for probably 1-2 years and it still has lots of use left in it. I think they balance out their prices with many promotions, sales, and free gifts! I would definitely recommend.
Daizee N.
Daizee N.
Dubuque, IA

As a general rule, I really like Lancome products; especially their eyeshadows. I thought yhat the , "Blush Subtil" in 'Rose' blush would be great too. Unfortunately, the color comes out more hot-pink, than rose and when you brush it on it comes up splotchy. Honestly, I would go with a cheaper blush and spend the big money on Lancome eyeshadows!
Krys R.
Krys R.
Lancôme has been a favorite of mine for a long time. The company provides great quality products accessible to the public at fair prices. Not only do they have great makeup items such as lipsticks and mascara but their facial cleansers, toners, creams, etc are a force to be reckoned with as they are truly amazing an a core part of the company.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I was initially hesitant to try Lancome because it is an expensive brand compared to others. I finally bit the bullet and I'm so glad I did! I have loved everything I've tried. Their foundation has a wide range of shades and includes a neutral range. Their primer truly does make my foundation last longer too. I'm excited to try other products!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
When I was younger I always thought that this brand was for older people. Now that I am that older person I've grown to love it. I do feel that it has a more mature feel with its packaging. I've used their mascaras and they work wonders. I've also used their skin care products and they feel luxurious. Overall, it's definitely worth the money.
Keoammara C.
Keoammara C.
Providence , RI
Lancôme is a brand that not many people consider since the other beauty brands are over social media. I remember how much my mother loved this brand and still does to this day. The skincare is top notch and the foundation selection is amazing! They always had a good line of foundation color that would work for many. I love this brand a lot!
Selina O.
Selina O.
Delano, CA
I first tried out Lancome when I went into Macy's with my aunt. She uses Lancome. I've never used it and my aunt told me that if I would like anything from there and so I gave it a try by checking which foundation fits me and I fell in love with the product. I got a foundation, concealer, and a blush. I love them all. I even got free stuff.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Lancôme as a brand is really nice! The Eye make up remover is the best! I also appreciate that they have really nice gift with purchases throughout the year!

I wouldn't say this is something that the woman who wants a really loud make up would use, but if you want something that is natural and beautiful and glamorous, this is a great brand
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Sacramento, CA
OMG, the face products are to die for! I used them a lot as a teenager, going trough puberty can be such a drag on your face. Also, did you see Kendell Jenner is the new face? Gorgeous. Lately I've been thinking about a good eye cream as I'm in my mid-twenties and I've read its a great time to start anti-aging creams. Any thought on that?
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
Ruston, LA
I recently purchased Le Este Bella perfume, I purchased based on the reviews I read . Some reviews stated that got a lot of compliments, I haven't received any yet. I've only had it a couple of days so I wil continue to wear it and I'll be able to give a more accurate review at a later time. I can say it does smell good and it does last.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What's the best foundation by lancome?
Amarile V.
Amarile V.
Parlier, CA
I love Lancome !my question would be . What would you recommend for a 35 year old women with normal to oily skin? My skin is very sensative i break out easily?
Maria F.
Maria F.
miami, florida
I would like to know that such are the perfumes lancome I am interested in buying one and I do not know which to decide
Gurlene K.
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
Looking to try Lancome skincare and makeup. Does anyone have suggestions on their holy grail/favorites from the brand?