BY LANCÔME #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Adrii F.
I have the Lancome definicils high definition mascara and it is amazing on my lashes. It separates each lash perfect no clumps! And my lashes look long and very natural but full. It has small bristles so you really feel it grabbing at your lashes to lengthen and coat them evenly. Next to another mascara I use this one often!
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
Wonderful product line all around. Skin care, make-up, luxury, beauty and high quality come to mind when ever I think of Lancome products. I remember my grandma always using Lancome products and she would give me some of the goodies that came with the "gifts with purchase," some of my first make-up memories were of Lancome.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
Lancome is at the top of the skincare game. I use one of their foundations as well and it's truly amazing how well it just blends into my skin and looks like skin. I really love their skincare and have used many of their top prestige lines and they've all been pure luxury on my skin. They're a splurge but they're worth it.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Que les puedo decir de Lancôme?
Es una marca en la que vale la pena invertir, así de sencillo.
La calidad de sus productos es extremadamente buena, a demás de que son hermosos y tienen el precio que deben tener.
Yo prefiero pagar más por algo que voy a disfrutar que pagar menos por algo que a la final no me servirá de nada
Izzy A.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this store. It is my all time favorite store to go into. I love how it is so easy to shop. They have the most amazing products. I shop here at least twice a week because they are just so amazing. High quality products. They have the best staff that are so nice to me. Definitely recommend shopping here. Its bliss.
Liz S.
Denver, CO
I love one Lancome product and I'm gonna brag about it - MAQUICOMPLET concealer. It's incredibly smooth, easy to blend and has many color options which means you can always find your color. It stays on for a very long time - probably much longer than a foundation. I ran out of it after 7 months of a continuous use.
Tessa N.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using Lancome 24 hour foundation for a few years now, and my favorite part is the pale shade selection. The lightest shade (90-something) is perfect for my skin tone in that it isn't straight white like Kat Von D's lightest shade (41). I just don't like that they test on animals, like, come on Lancome.
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD
I don't know how to feel about Lancôme, I mean it's like a love hate relationship we have going on and I don't know why... I have the 24hr foundation but I still can't seem to put my hand on why I don't really like it but I like it hmmmm. I'll have to give it a couple more wear to really tell how I feel about it.
joyce d.
reno, nv
Love this brand for myself and my mum. the anti aging skin care product is great. the line i use is absolute which is really rich cream, my mum can't live without this. and I use their eye cream for the same reason.love that they often doing gift with purchase promotion. so that i can try out different product. .
Danielle M.
Lancome is my favorite counter to visit at macys. I adore their liners, mascaras, and the foundation is my favorite. The cost is rather high so i can get myself in trouble. My favorite time to shop is when they have free gift with purchase weeks. the ladies all know me by name too and that makes me feel special
Maria F.
miami, florida
I would like to know that such are the perfumes lancome I am interested in buying one and I do not know which to decide
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What's the best foundation by lancome?
Amarile V.
Parlier, CA
I love Lancome !my question would be . What would you recommend for a 35 year old women with normal to oily skin? My skin is very sensative i break out easily?
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
Looking to try Lancome skincare and makeup. Does anyone have suggestions on their holy grail/favorites from the brand?