Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA

Looking to try Lancome skincare and makeup. Does anyone have suggestions on their holy grail/favorites from the brand?

Luna R.
Luna R.
1 year, 2 months ago
The visonare serum, lancome eyeliner (any of them) and mascaras are excellent!
Saglara O.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
1 year, 4 months ago
My holy grail is lancome cream radiance cleanser! (Don't bother with Toner radiance, it has alcohol and it tingles, I think it's pretty harsh even on my oily skin) Omg its so good yet very gentle. And little bit goes very long way. Also I can't live without Hypnose drama mascara and cils booster primer. Visionaire serum (I swear I never can spell it right) is pretty good to blur your pores, if you have that problem, but it only works when you use it .. as soon as u stop, your pores will come back.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
1 year, 4 months ago
I LOVE Lancôme 24 hour foundation. You can use a little and it goes a long way. Great coverage and my skin never breaks out from it! I always get compliments on how it looks. Best to use a primer and a good brush as well!