Maria F.
Maria F.
miami, florida
I would like to know that such are the perfumes lancome I am interested in buying one and I do not know which to decide
Nina K.
Nina K.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
My favorite perfeumes are Lancome 'Hypnose' and Lancome 'Miracle'. 'Hypnose' is a sweet, elegant and feminine, kind of cozy fragrance, with its low note of passion flower and violet, mid notes of vanilla and jasmine and top notes of amber and woods. It's not overwhelming, but definitely __ outstanding. 'Miracle'is a fresh, spicy floral fragrance that can be worn any season except summer, because of its spicy notes, like Ginger and Pepper, that may be overpowering for hot weather. I personally didn't like Lancome '
Polly H.
Polly H.
Duncan, British Columbia
8 months, 1 week ago
I love Tresor, but that is a personal preference. Sometimes at their counters they will give you free samples. Try a few on yourself because everybody's body chemistry is different so it will smell different on you than someone else.
Diglyn F.
Diglyn F.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I would recommend you La Vie Est Belle L'Eau De Toilette Florale it smells relly good
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
My favorite Lancomé fragrance is Tresor. I have been using it for over 20 years when I used to sneak my mom's lol it is a floral scent can be strong if you put too much on. But I have never stopped loving it from day one. Try it once see if that is your style. Wal-Mart even sells it. Good luck!