Lillian W.
Lancome used to always resonate as an "mature" or "older" woman brand to me. It's prices are definitely pretty high but the quality of the makeup and the products you are getting have improved throughout the year. I am very aware that the brand has spent considerable money and effort in rebranding itself to resonate with millennials. I see influencers such as Michelle Phan partnering with the brand to help the company reach a younger audience. As a result, I do feel that Lancome's products are much more highly regarded by my generation than it used to be. My favorite product is actually the gel to foam and cream to foam cleansers. I love the scent of the face washes and how quickly it lathers. It really works well with my Clarisonic as well. Additionally, I find that the liptsticks are all great. The matte lines, the L'Absolue Rouge and the Rouge in Love are my favorites. Lastly, I love Lancome's gift with purchase programs. I really appreciate getting full size lipstick samples as well....sure they're not in the fancy packaging, but at the end of the day, I'm more interested in the product itself than how it's encased. I hope the company continues to keep up with the generosity of their gifts with purchases!