BY LANCÔME #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lillian W.
Lillian W.
Lancome used to always resonate as an "mature" or "older" woman brand to me. It's prices are definitely pretty high but the quality of the makeup and the products you are getting have improved throughout the year. I am very aware that the brand has spent considerable money and effort in rebranding itself to resonate with millennials. I see influencers such as Michelle Phan partnering with the brand to help the company reach a younger audience. As a result, I do feel that Lancome's products are much more highly regarded by my generation than it used to be. My favorite product is actually the gel to foam and cream to foam cleansers. I love the scent of the face washes and how quickly it lathers. It really works well with my Clarisonic as well. Additionally, I find that the liptsticks are all great. The matte lines, the L'Absolue Rouge and the Rouge in Love are my favorites. Lastly, I love Lancome's gift with purchase programs. I really appreciate getting full size lipstick samples as well....sure they're not in the fancy packaging, but at the end of the day, I'm more interested in the product itself than how it's encased. I hope the company continues to keep up with the generosity of their gifts with purchases!
Geanny B.
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
One of my favorites, totally. Don't ask about my lancomê especially the lipsticks and lip glosses , mineralized products foundations . I really love them and it stays with me for more than one year I feel like I'm addicted in the right way . The lipsticks are smelling like vanilla and caramel and high pigmented in a way that makes you feel more special about your lips and look . Mineralized skin finish work very gently and soft with the foundations or without too. I own almost all the colors I mixed then with the Mac blushes that are high pigmented at the same time soft colored . Liquid liners too are very pigmented in a clash way so you don't feel cheap when you wear them and they re easy to be blended . I love Mac I just have a point about the eye shadows palettes I almost have all the limited editions ones and I hope that would be more pigmented and shiny and easier to be blended . I am also a huge fan for the brushes they're a bit expensive for me but I worth and easy to clean . I'm really a happy cliente when it comes to lancomê product in generally
Soo S.
Soo S.
Lancome's Visionnaire Yeux Eye Cream Advanced Multi-Correcting Eye Balm has nice esthetics that hydrate and work on all skin types to make skin around the eyes look smoother, feel softer, and even blur the look of lines and wrinkles. On the flipside, the formula has some drawbacks that should give you pause.

Chief among the drawbacks is the inclusion of fragrance ingredients of methyl dihydrojasmonate and farnesol, both of which can pose a risk of irritation. Given that many of today's best eye creams omit fragrance (and that the eye area is the most likely to be sensitive to fragrance), this hurdle is hard to overcome!

This also contains a negligible amount of anti-aging ingredients such as peptides and antioxidants; in fact, the formula contains more denatured alcohol than those state of the art ingredients—definitely disappointing especially for what this costs. It's a shame, too, because this eye cream is packaged to keep these light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable during use
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
For months I was on the epic foundation hunt, trying to find something that was light-weight, did not emphasize my dryness, and most importantly could cover my acne scars. It wasn't until I came across the Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Makeup Foundation that I found my holy grail. This foundation is awesome! It is a light-weight foundation with SPF 15 which is awesome for your skin, has an octionoxate but unlike other foundations on the market, it actually stays true to your skin color and does not turn orange! This foundation covers beautifully and does not emphasize my dryness and fully covers my acne scars with only one full pump and my beauty blender! It is everything that I could ask for in a foundation and truly holds up to its said longevity. This foundation has quickly become my holy grail. If your in the market for a new foundation with flawless coverage, bite the bullet and purchase this one. You'll thank me later!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA
For starters Lancome is the prestige and wonderful brand. They use wonderful ingredients that are good for your skin and body. I have tried a few of their serums and moisturizers, one of my favorite moisturizers I believe is there glowing energy moisturizer it's in a green bottle it's one of their newer ones and it makes my skin feel and look beautiful. I also like there serum that is in a Black Bottle it definitely helps with pigmentation and the clarity of my skin. I had a sample of it and it lasted for a month and it was a small sample bottle. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for high-quality ingredients for skin care and also for makeup. One of my favorite products from them is there juicy shakers which is a lip oil. They all come in different sorted flavors and shades. Each one adds a slight sheen of color to your lips for a nice Natural Glow.
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
The cushion format has been the latest Korean beauty revolution. It is a fluid makeup foundation encapsulated in a sponge or pad, so it combines the advantages of a natural finish and the comfort of the compact format. This format I love !! Since it is the most comfortable to carry it in the wallet and make adjustments if necessary or if you did not achieve makeup before leaving your home. Also so beautiful its packaging.

It has SPF 23, I always prefer makeup bases that include it and better that it is greater than 15. Although always if you want, you can apply under your base your favorite sunscreen.

Besides being a makeup has treatment properties. It contains glycerin and oil ester emollient agents that allow it to last for at least 4 hours and adenosine as antiaging. Pine needle extract, of depigmenting properties that translate into a more luminous skin.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
The price for Lancôme skin care items varies widely. For example, the Lancôme Absolue L’Extrait retails for $360, for just 1.7 ounces. This rejuvenating elixir contains ingredients like glycerin, to moisturize the skin; mineral oils, to improve skin texture; and cocoa seed butter, to help reduce stretch marks and discoloration. However, because this Lancôme skin care product contains a large number of additional synthetic ingredients, it’s important to discuss the product label with your dermatologist before use, to avoid potential side effects.

On the cheaper end of Lancôme skin care product spectrum, you’ll find the Tonique Confort. At only $25 for 6.7 ounces, this product is much more affordable. The company claims that this toner moisturizes and purifies skin through a combination of honey and sweet almond extract.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I used to think lancome was a grandma brand. No real quality and a bunch of free gifts to draw the grandmas who want a great deal in. Boy was I wrong! At 25 I finally got the opportunity to try every major high end makeup brand and this is now one of my favorites. Everything they make is high quality. They don't put out a product unless they know it's great. My daily liquid liner is the lancome grandiose liner, I love the sephora exclusive cream highlighter from them, the defincils mascara is one of my dailies and there's so much more I love from this brand. The free gifts are just a bonus. Usually the gifts aren't as good of quality and some things are just misses even though you can tell they tried like the Audacity palettes but all in all this is an amazing brand.
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Lancome Auda[city] in Paris Eyeshadow Palette ($68.00 for 0.72 oz.) is a smokier set of shades that mixes cool and warm undertones to create a gradient of color ranging from light gold to smoky purple to matte black. I think the color combination is more unusual but still familiar. The textures were very, very similar to Urban Decay Naked Smoky to me (all owned by the same parent) — the mattes had a thinner, slightly dusty, “noisy” texture; there’s a distinct sound that I can hear when my brush passes across the surface of them that I don’t notice with a lot of other eyeshadows. It applied better than it swatched, and the product seems more buildable than anything else.
It gave me a chance to try Lancôme Teint Ultra Idol wear recently and I love it! The kind and informative adviser Lancôme took the time to analyze which product and the shade felt best match my skin tone and asked me just a few questions about my skin and my skin care regimen. She put me completely at ease and immediately took the perfect complement to my very white skin. Because I'm so pale, it can be difficult to get a color that matches completely, but the shadow. 010 Beige Porcelain is the nail. I have a 10 ml bottle that is supposed to last around 10-14 days. About 7 weeks later - and I've used it every day - I still have a couple of days left on the left.
Maria F.
Maria F.
miami, florida
I would like to know that such are the perfumes lancome I am interested in buying one and I do not know which to decide
Amarile V.
Amarile V.
Parlier, CA
I love Lancome !my question would be . What would you recommend for a 35 year old women with normal to oily skin? My skin is very sensative i break out easily?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What's the best foundation by lancome?
Gurlene K.
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
Looking to try Lancome skincare and makeup. Does anyone have suggestions on their holy grail/favorites from the brand?