Lancôme 1.7 oz Tresor uploaded by Chaya K.

BY LANCÔME

Introduced by the design house of Lancome in 1990, this delicate fragrance possesses a blend of florals, fruits, amber and musk. This Jewel Edition scent is available in a 1.7-ounce eau de parfum and is recommended for casual wear. Design house: Lancome Scent name: Tresor Launch date: 1990 Jewel Edition eau de perfume is available in a 1.7-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of lilac, apricot, amber and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Pamela S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this perfume! It smells great literally all day, isnt overpowering, and is a classic. My mom used to wear this growing up and ive always loved how it smells! Great for a night out or just to feel chic.
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a couple small bottles of this because I remember when this first came out I loved it. It's definitely not the same smell as I remember. Either my chemistry has changed with it or Lancome changed how they make it. It has the most putrid smell that I can't stand the stench of it. Anyone else having this problem or did I just get a bad batch?
Chaya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The are scents that are timeless, like Trésor by Lancome. I wore this perfume during my first trip to Israel and every time I smell it, I'm reminded of the beautiful streets of Jerusalem and the wonderful people there. This perfume is one of my favorites. Wear this perfume and make memories.
Obi E.
Irvington , NJ
If you're looking for a beautiful scent, look no further. The amazing blend leaves such a unique scent. This is for sure in my top 5.
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this fragrance is wonderful, I get compliments from people that I don't know about how I smell.
I can't believe that a perfume can make me feel so good about my self. I love this Perfume and how its settles on the skin, it is a beautiful blend of floral and spice notes.
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lancôme makes some really genuinely amazing smelling perfumes and colognes. I always look forward to what they are coming out with but the Tresor was a beautiful scent not too overpowering scent that lasts all day.