Add a Photo

By LANCÔME
#5667 in Fragrance for Her
Introduced by the design house of Lancome in 1990, this delicate fragrance possesses a blend of florals, fruits, amber and musk. This Jewel Edition scent is available in a 1.7-ounce eau de parfum and is recommended for casual wear. Design house: Lancome Scent name: Tresor Launch date: 1990 Jewel Edition eau de perfume is available in a 1.7-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of lilac, apricot, amber and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC

I love this fragrance is wonderful, I get compliments from people that I don't know about how I smell.
I can't believe that a perfume can make me feel so good about my self. I love this Perfume and how its settles on the skin, it is a beautiful blend of floral and spice notes.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.

Lancôme makes some really genuinely amazing smelling perfumes and colognes. I always look forward to what they are coming out with but the Tresor was a beautiful scent not too overpowering scent that lasts all day.

Join Now