17 colors available

BY LANCÔME

"Rouge In Love Lipcolor - Discover the lipcolor that describes you best and let your lipcolor speak to uncover your mood, any time of the day.Categorized in 3 moods:Jolis Matins: ""pretty morning"", ready-to-wear, and luminous fresh day shades that recreate daylight on the lips, for subtle and soft brilliance, due to the precious mother-of-pearls. Jolis Matin shades are identified with the letter M in the shade number.Boudoir Time: Trendy, punchy ""it"" shades that give color to the lips thanks to the intense contrasted mother-of-pearls. These shades offer an intense bright color reflection. Perfect to start the evening right. Bourdoir Time shades are identified with the letter B in the shade number.Tonight is My Night: Sophisticated, pure intense shades to give depth to lips and brighten a night out, for a deep lacquered effect and luminous color, thanks to gold mother-of-pearls. Tonight is My Night shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number.(0.12 oz.) - Rouge In Love Lipcolor" see more...

Buy on Lancome...
Galiba H.
Galiba H.
Magna, UT
When I wear my lipsticks I make sure to always use a lip liner, preferably the waterproof le lipstique liner from lancome. These liners paired with this lipstick will give you an all day wear lip color. I swear I have went through a whole shift at work drinking water and juice, as well as snacking and still didn't have to re touch my lips. Now there will be transferring which I'm fine with as long as its still on my lips and looks good.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
This lip color is CRAZY pigmented! The shade that I have is a purple color. It is a very nice color, but very vivid. The shape that the lipstick tip has makes it a little hard to apply the lipstick, so I suggest using a lip brush or something to help the application process. The color transfers a lot, but it really looks nice on the lips and gives them a great pop of color.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Medley, FL
Review for: Fiery Attitude 391N
El labial por si solo es una maravilla, el color funciona con cualquier tono de piel, es cremoso y se aplica facilmente, mantiene los labios hidratados y se queda durante horas, este tono en particular lo utilice durante todo un dia, comi y el labial seguia alli intacto. Lo recomiendo muchisimas veces a todas!
Casey L.
Casey L.
Buford, GA
Review for: LancôMe 181N Rouge Saint Honore
You will like it if you have very smooth lips. Not working for people that have dry lips. Even though I used Chapstick/ lip base and exfoliated my lips, it still made my lips so dry.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Everything from Lancôme is great quality and this lipstick is no exception! Stayed on for quite a while and such a pretty color!
Briana H.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
Review for: LancôMe 181N Rouge Saint Honore
I am a strong believer in matte lipsticks, so this one wasn't my favorite, but I loved to brightness of the red! It was perfect!
Marcella M.
Marcella M.
South San Francisco, CA
Review for: LancôMe 181N Rouge Saint Honore
I love this lipstick. Smooth, long lasting and very oigmented. Packaging is great but it is kinda expensive. I will buy again
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
This lipstick looked very cute and pink but the thing is, is that it stayed on for about 2 hours
Alice K.
Alice K.
lake forest , CA
Review for: Bonheur
I love this lip color. classy and looks really beautiful on the lips. love the Lancôme brand
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Review for: Fiery Attitude 391N
I own two of these lipsticks, one in this shade and a coral shade. They are incredible lipsticks that last a long time, are moisturizing, and the color doesn't bleed. I am pretty pale so this shade is my go to in the fall/winter time! The packaging is also adorable with the roses on the inside of the lid. Definitely recommend these lipsticks!
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
This is the color I wore to my wedding. it was vibrant and lasted all day. it looked great on pictures and I received so many compliments. well worth the price.
Molly E.
Molly E.
Sellersburg, IN
I love Lancome products, especially their lip line. I have never tried this particular lipstick, but I've tried all the others. What would you say are the pros/cons of each?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Why is this rated so poorly? 45 reviews and it's high 300s! My friend loves this lipstick and says it lasts all day but I'm skeptical. Is it worth $34 and does it really last all day? What's your favorite color?
Aranza C.
Aranza C.
Is this product really worth it in reference to its monetary value