Lancme Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Mallory K.

BY LANCÔME

Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer - Enriched with a hydrating botanical complex, anti-oxidant protection, and light-diverting agents. Minimizes the appearance of under-eye circles and wrinkles, while protecting against environmental damage. Natural-looking finish. Ideal for all skin types. - Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer see more...

• how is this different from other concelaers?1 Answers
  • How good is this product? Does it stay on for a long time?1 Answers
  • este producto realmente si es bueno? 1 Answers
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
I usually don't use concealer very much but since I had to for some photos I tried this one and immediately loved it. This concealer has a really smooth creamy feeling that blends really well. It gets rid of dark shadows under the eyes and redness really well! It was worth the price and I will buy it again when the first one I bought runs out.
Gicelle G.
This is a very nice concelaor, easy use, nice to take it in your purse everywhere
Jessica D.
This is a favorite concealer. The consistency is perfect between creamy, thick, and easy setting. The color I picked matched me exactly, and I recommend it for any type of skin. Easy to blend, creamy enough to spread and not too thick to crease easily.
Bahata S.
This is my first high-end concealer!

-The first time I used it; it was amazing! It concealed my dark circles (a.k.a bags from school and doing h.w)
- you can each swipe for both eyes. Don't have to use so much product.
- I usually go for my nature skin tone as a concealer instead of brightening it for a daily look or a quick conceal. This does the job!
- they have a wide selection of different tones for a concealer.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Works well and hides all my pimples ! Love the price and feeling on my skin definitely would buy again
Carrie G.
Alabaster, AL
This is a great concealer. I had the yellow shade. It really brightens up the under eyes. It blends really well and it is buildable. I use this for my under eyes normally. I would definitely recommend this.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I use this for my under eye area I have been using this for a few years now and it's still one of my favorite I don't feel it's full coverage but if you apply two times or more lately you can build it.
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
This is a good concealer, if you are looking for something with more coverage. I find this works great to counter any redness in my skin, or if I have a blemish. It looks very natural and dries to a natural finish.
holly s.
Minden, LA
how is this different from other concelaers?
sabrina R.
Tulare, CA
How good is this product? Does it stay on for a long time?
daniela s.
este producto realmente si es bueno?
daniela s.
este producto realmente si es bueno?