Lancme Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer uploaded by Mallory K.

BY LANCÔME

Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer - Enriched with a hydrating botanical complex, anti-oxidant protection, and light-diverting agents. Minimizes the appearance of under-eye circles and wrinkles, while protecting against environmental damage. Natural-looking finish. Ideal for all skin types. - Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer see more...

• how is this different from other concelaers?1 Answers
  • How good is this product? Does it stay on for a long time?1 Answers
  • este producto realmente si es bueno? 1 Answers
Jade K.
I love this concelear! It applies bit thick but does cover all of your blemishes and dark circles. It not as creamy as Nars concealer but it still does a great job. I would recommend using a sponge as an applicator
Naomi M.
whitestone, NY
This concealer has great coverage. The only down fall is for me personally is that it settled into some lines and creased. I will try to set it with different powders next time.
Jaimee B.
This concealer covers blemishes really good!! If you suffer with acne, I recommend this product to you!!
Alex W.
glen allen
Review for: Light Buff
This product was great for concealing under my eyes and to hide those obvious blemishes. I found that this concealer did not crease on me and left my face looking flawless and fully covered. I thought the color was a great match for my skin tone and I plan on repurchasing in he future.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Easily one of the best concealers I have ever used. It is my go to for covering blemishes in particular and dark circles after a late work night. I had zero Issues finding a color that matched my foundation. I also like the smaller tube size because normally my products expire before I have a chance to use it all. It also doesn't run even in the hottest humid summer temperatures.
Brittany G.
I love this concealer. I burned my face and desperately needed a heavier coverup that wouldn't look cakey...and this is it. As long as you apply the right amount and not too much it looks so smooth and the coverage is great. If you need more coverage, you can build onto it. It is also great for my acne-prone skin, I haven't broken out from this and I've been using it for a few months now. Don't know where I'd be without this concealer!
Lyla A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Medium Bisque
I have a light olive complexion. I like my undereye to be bright. This is super creamy and very easy to blend. It doesn't crease and wears beautifully for hours. I use it in my kit and recommend it to everyone. I always keep an extra in case i rub out because it's hard for me to match my shade in other brands
Valerie S.
Houston
Review for: Ivoire
This concealer works pretty well. I only apply it under my eyes. I have found that if sometimes creases which I don't like. Good coverage, and creasing. Probably won't purchase again.
Lancôme has the best make up products. I used the concealer for years and was very happy with the results. I highly recommend it!
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
Creamy formula that works well to hide dark circles and blemishes. Has more coverage than many other brands I have tried.
holly s.
Minden, LA
how is this different from other concelaers?
sabrina R.
Tulare, CA
How good is this product? Does it stay on for a long time?
daniela s.
este producto realmente si es bueno?
daniela s.
este producto realmente si es bueno?