Lancetti Cosmetics Corp. Prestige Total Intensity Eye Shadow Hocus Pocus

BY LANCETTI COSMETICS CORP.

Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I had went to Kmart and I saw this brand on the aisle and this shade kept calling me. I decide to purchase and when I tell you the pigmentation is very good.... it definitely is. It feels like a high End shadow that lasts long, and creamy. They need to expand more and do some eye palettes because this is absolutely stunning. If your curious check your local rite aid, Kmart or there website and give it a shot. You won’t be disappointed.
Kat A.
Miramar, FL
I discovered this eyeshadow through a YouTuber (I can't remember which one), but I fell in love with the color and I knew I had to have it. Let me tell you, this color and formula is AMAZING. I don't know why people don't talk about Prestige a lot, but they should. The shadow is insanely pigmented, buttery, and easy to blend. I throw this shadow on my eye by itself and blend it out and it looks amazing and I'm always complimented on it. Its like quadruple-chrome and when you blend it out, it looks like a red kind of color but when it's saturated it's like a blue-green gunmetal type of color. It honestly is freaking gorgeous and underrated.
Kaitlyn F.
This color is so unique and truly a great find. The color is actually a deep brown with this beautiful iridescent blue-green tint to it. This color has me in awe and I highly recommend it.
Tasneem H.
Marstons Mls, MA
Lancetti Cosmetics Corp. Prestige Total Intensity Eye Shadow Hocus Pocus
Omg I love these eyeshadows. They are so pigmented. And this color is my favorite.
Eve M.
St, AB
These are the perfect single shadows for literally any look that you are trying to complete. They are extremely soft, smooth, buttery and pigmented and glide on with ease. They have a huge colour range of all different types of shadows that you need to try! 10/10 Recommend
Eve M.
St, AB
Whats youre favourite shadow colour from Prestige?