Lancers Rose Wine NV Portugal Lancers Rose Wine Portugal NV 750ml

What Rose’ do you drink?
Is this wine sweet?
Start your review of Lancers Rose Wine NV Portugal Lancers Rose Wine Portugal NV 750ml!
How would you rate this product?
Bonnie S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great tasting wine that is sure to go down smooth with a great after taste. It's affordable with a great taste. you can't go wrong with this one
Tess M.
Shirley, NY
Being Portuguese myself. This wine has been a staple. At all family get-togethers. It's affordable and goes with all the wonderful Portuguese dishes that we eat. At all family get-togethers We Portuguese are very fussy about our wines. And this one does deliver.
Jessica T.
longmeadow
This was just the only rose i could find, but i love me some rose during the warmer months. Yes I’m that girl
karen L.
Lancers Table Wine tastes and smells really good. I like the fact it doesn't leave my teeth stained. The price is great as well.
Veronica C.
Downey, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A perfect dessert sweet light wine that will pair perfect with fruit and cheese
A perfect dessert sweet light wine that will pair perfect with fruit and cheese
Karen A.
Doral, FL
Este vino de rosas es magnífico es algo exótico y muy original de verdad me encanta..full recommendado ;)
Jessica P.
LasLagunasMijasCosta
Thanks to the bubbles, it’s very refreshing when served very cold. Fresh and fruity taste, maybe a bit too sweet for my liking. Affordable price and adequate for it’s quality. Great for get togethers with your friends.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...