BY LANCER

A gentle physical exfoliator for sensitive skin. The Method: Polish Sensitive Skin is the first step in Dr. Lancer's three-step daily skin care regimen. Fine grain minerals, a gentle warming element, and soothing botanicals make this polish ideal for sensitive skin. Dull, dead surface cells are removed and natural cell turnover is supported creating fresher, younger-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active ingredient-focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer Skin care seeks to bring "Believable Beauty" to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique antiaging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all skin types. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. All of the Lancer Skin care treatments are formulated for optimum efficacy and luminous results.

Lancer The Method: Polish Sensitive Skin
  • "The Lancer polish for sensitive skin is the best exfoliant I've ever used. It does feel about abrasive, but in a good this is obviously working sort of way. The best part for me is the results are INSTANT. I used it one day, forgot, walked by a mirror later and actually stopped because I couldn't believe how healthy my skin looked; just clear, youthful, glowing ... polished." in 4 reviews
Tara W.
Des moines, IA
This is hands down the best exfoliator I have ever used. The granules are very fine and gentle, it is not overly abrasive, it has a pleasant smell, and it can be used daily if you'd like- that's how amazing this stuff is! My skin is very sensitive and prone to redness when I do not exfoliate the right way or with the right products. This causes none of that. It helps clear up my blackheads and brings out the natural glow of my skin. What more could a girl want?

I received this product for complimentary testing purposes from influenster. I'm so glad I got to try it through this program because it really is the best exfoliator I've used.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
A little goes a long way with this product. I purchased this product from Sephora and its definitely worth the pricey price tag. It left my skin feeling extremely smooth, exfoliated and clean. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
I got this in one of my subscription boxes and I have used it a handful of times. I felt like it was not too harsh of a scrub/exfoliant and it did help give me a smoother surface to cover up my blemishes.
Naina J.
One of my favorite scrubs! The beads exfoliate but don’t hurt, a little warm to the touch when you massage it into your skin, neither gentle nor harsh. You can feel your skin being exfoliated while using this scrub.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
I didn’t see the point of this product. I am guessing it is like an exfoliator? It smelled okay but when I used it, it just didn’t do anything for me and after drying my face off and I felt even more dry than before. Not a great product in my opinion. Lancer The Method: Polish Sensitive Skin
Christina B.
Tulsa
Loved this. Awesome exfoliation without irritating my super sensitive skin. It isn't drying or scratchy. It smelled lovely. I only had a sample size but I'm definitely getting a big one in the future.
Dorothy H.
Garden grove, CA
Perfect perfect perfect!!!!! I love this product and have since added this to my daily regime. It was very effective in removing my dead skin and prepping it for the lancer cleanser. I’ve never had a glow as sexy as it was using any other cleanser. It’s totally worth the price!
Rylee E.
Hands down the best exfoliator I've ever used in my life. I love to use this all over the face, grit is small and gentle. Enhances circulation and in turn enhances natural collagen production!!!!
Arely M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great exfoliator if you have dry skin and acne prone. It is gentle but removes the dead skin. I use this around 2 to 3 times a week and my skin is so much softer!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
This product is absolutely amazing, it feels so gentle but gives you incredible results and FAST!! I first received this as a sample and I had already ordered the full size before I was even finished with the sample size, it's that good!! I know it's a bit pricey but let me tell you, it's so worth it. My skin has never looked OR felt so smooth and regenerated! I'm looking forward to trying out the rest of the line!!
Hope Z.
Chelmsford, MA
Does the cleanser and 3 step set work for clogged pores?