BY LANCER

A bestselling Polish paired with The Method essentials. The Method: Polish is the first step in Dr. Lancer's three-step daily skin care regimen. Pure minerals, plant enzymes, and a warming element make this polish a gentle skin resurfacing treatment. Natural cell turnover is supported to help produce fresher, younger-looking skin. The Method: Cleanse is the second step. This gentle, lightly-foaming cleanser is enriched with a rice amino acid complex, moisture-rich hydrators, and skin soothing agents. It gently removes daily impurities and prepares skin to receive further treatments. As step three, Nourish is a potent, peptide-rich, antiaging treatment that helps skin retain moisture and aids cell function. Skin is nourished for a visibly renewed, youthful-looking glow. This set contains:- 4.2 oz The Method: Polish- 2 oz The Method: Cleanse- 0.25 oz The Method: Nourish It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active-ingredient focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer Skin care seeks to bring "believable beauty" to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique antiaging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all types of skin. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. see more...

Michelle C.
Las Vegas, NV
All amazing products do exactly what they say they’re going to do easy and convenient to use
Sandra C.
Can I please give this ZERO stars. This product is so $-PRICEY-$. I used it for a whole month and did not see one difference in my skin. Also it comes with a huge tube of one product and two mini tubes of the other items. Now I think the reason for that is so that you Run out of the smaller tubes and you’re forced to buy the full size container which can easily cost in the $100 dollar range. This strategy seems a little deceptive to me and I do not like it. Will never buy this again. Oh and my daughter used it and she had an allergic reaction. WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN!
Mallory K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite exfoliating products. It’s not harsh at all and leaves my skin so soft. It’s very fine sand like texture rather than “chunks” which I think makes it work better.
Damilola L.
Marietta, GA
Lancer polish is the BEST exfoliant. It went on sale twice recently and I rushed to buy it.  It's pricey but a little goes a long way so you can definitely make the product last. The exfoliant is grainy enough but not too grainy and not too rough. I see a difference as soon as I wash my face
Shana L.
Scotch Plains
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Best face polish I have ever tried. It left my skin super smooth as if I just had a peel but yet it was super gentle and did not irritate my sensitive skin at all.
Kelly M.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
After reading a ton of reviews I tried this set. I wasn’t completely unsatisfied but found the polish to be a little too aggressive for my skin type!
Janet Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Lancer is one of my all time favourite skin care brands. Their 3 step methods are amazing and I love the way they work on my skin! They’re very pricy but definitely worth the money so if you’re looking for a good line, Lancer is the one!
Leanne D.
canada
Products were wonderful however they are very expensive. I really enjoyed the improvement in colour and texture and saw some finish lines disappear. My pores appeared smaller.
member-e3279
I loved this product, it was amazing, I love the price, and I love travel size option because it first perfectly in my suitcase and it’s definitely a good prouduct
Lisa marie S.
Greenock, Greenock
Works and love it but expensive

I love the way all three of the products that come in this set feel on my face. The polish is just the right amount of exfoliation - not too abrasive but not too soft either. I also love the face/eye cream. A little goes a long it does smell good.

Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Are you supposed to use the polish every day? I know it's a 3 step but you're usually not supposed to exfoliate every day so I'm confused.
Nathy H.
I’ve been dying to use the Dr. Lancer products. However, I’ve noticed that they are pricey. I wanted to get recommendations before purhasing!
Carrie K.
I was lucky to be selected to try out Dr. Lancer's 3 Step The Method™ Skin Care System. I just wanted to ask the community of Influenster's who are in this campaign: If you weren't able to buy the entire system and could only afford one of the products, which one would it be and why? Lancer The Method: Polish & Glow