BY LANCER

A bestselling Polish paired with The Method essentials. The Method: Polish is the first step in Dr. Lancer's three-step daily skin care regimen. Pure minerals, plant enzymes, and a warming element make this polish a gentle skin resurfacing treatment. Natural cell turnover is supported to help produce fresher, younger-looking skin. The Method: Cleanse is the second step. This gentle, lightly-foaming cleanser is enriched with a rice amino acid complex, moisture-rich hydrators, and skin soothing agents. It gently removes daily impurities and prepares skin to receive further treatments. As step three, Nourish is a potent, peptide-rich, antiaging treatment that helps skin retain moisture and aids cell function. Skin is nourished for a visibly renewed, youthful-looking glow. This set contains:- 4.2 oz The Method: Polish- 2 oz The Method: Cleanse- 0.25 oz The Method: Nourish It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active-ingredient focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer Skin care seeks to bring "believable beauty" to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique antiaging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all types of skin. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. see more...

Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
This kit is so great and satisfying. It keeps your skin looking so youthful and glowing. It is so effective in all of its promises and has surpassed all of my expectations. I would recommend this product to all.
Nicole D.
I fell in love with product when I tied the samples out. A scrub that actually takes off dead skin off but isn't to harsh. Then I w as s heart broken when I saw the price.
Robin C.
Roslyn, NY
Oh how I love the Lancer polish. I have not tried the other parts of the method but this one step is all I need. The smell is really nice & it feels really nice when using - you only need to massage lightly. A little drop is all you need so it can last a long time & even though they say you can use daily I don’t - partly to preserve it & part for fear it might be too much exfoliation. The way my skin feels after is incomparable. I’ve never used a product that made my skin feel so good & it glows!
Carrie K.
I would say that this Polish is my favorite thing out of the Lancer 3 Step Method that I got to try out. This stuff leaves my skin feeling soft as baby's skin literally. It very thoroughly but very gently exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells to leave fresh new skin and it does that. It has a bit of a warming sensation from what smells like precious oils. Maybe like a primrose or eucalyptus, whatever it is it smells amazing and leaves your skin fresh and amazingly soft!!!
Haley G.
Ashburn, VA
Love Lancer products. I live in Vegas and my face gets so dry. The Spa at Red Rock uses Lancer products so that's when I first tried it. It leaves your skin SO smooth, SO hydrated, and it doesn't make you feel like you're wearing a thick mask of moisturizer. My skin glowed beautifully after using the products. Only downfall is they are pretty expensive.
Jessica P.
I received this as a gift from a girlfriend who swears by this. I'm hooked! It's super gentle and I will definitely be buying it again once I'm out. I do think it's effective and think that if you are on the fence about trying it. Just do and fall in love.
Jessica C.
Leicester, NC
Best product I've ever used. Smells great and leaves my skin amazing within the first use. The only reason I'm giving it three stars instead of 5 is because of the price. It is outlandishly priced and I cannot purchase it for my own use. I received this as a sample for my opinion, if it were affordable, like under $100 for the entire kit I would use it
Malinda P.
I love this product!  The polish serves its purpose in removing dead skin, oil buildup and makeup.  It leaves the skin soft and supple without the drying effect.  I will definitely become a repeat user!
Katie R.
united States
There is a reason this stuff is a high end line, it is awesome. I noticed amazing differences in my skin the very first time I used it. The exfoliating scrub is so gentle. The cleanser cleans so throughly, and does not leave my skin feeling tight.
Loni G.
Hazlet, NJ
Amazing set. 100% percent worth every penny. Absolutely transformed my skin. The facial polish is to abrasive to use every day. Only once a week I use the step. Love this stuff!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Are you supposed to use the polish every day? I know it's a 3 step but you're usually not supposed to exfoliate every day so I'm confused.
Nathy H.
I’ve been dying to use the Dr. Lancer products. However, I’ve noticed that they are pricey. I wanted to get recommendations before purhasing!
Carrie K.
I was lucky to be selected to try out Dr. Lancer's 3 Step The Method™ Skin Care System. I just wanted to ask the community of Influenster's who are in this campaign: If you weren't able to buy the entire system and could only afford one of the products, which one would it be and why? Lancer The Method: Polish & Glow