BY LANCER

A bestselling Polish paired with The Method essentials. The Method: Polish is the first step in Dr. Lancer's three-step daily skin care regimen. Pure minerals, plant enzymes, and a warming element make this polish a gentle skin resurfacing treatment. Natural cell turnover is supported to help produce fresher, younger-looking skin. The Method: Cleanse is the second step. This gentle, lightly-foaming cleanser is enriched with a rice amino acid complex, moisture-rich hydrators, and skin soothing agents. It gently removes daily impurities and prepares skin to receive further treatments. As step three, Nourish is a potent, peptide-rich, antiaging treatment that helps skin retain moisture and aids cell function. Skin is nourished for a visibly renewed, youthful-looking glow. This set contains:- 4.2 oz The Method: Polish- 2 oz The Method: Cleanse- 0.25 oz The Method: Nourish It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active-ingredient focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer Skin care seeks to bring "believable beauty" to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique antiaging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all types of skin. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Elaine W.
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
🌸OMG... Did anyone else try the product LANCER from this months PLAY box? OK, I'm not the type to really just go crazy over something unless it really grabs me and won't let go! I am so impressed by this stuff that it has just become a must have for me! It's a mini microdermabrasion in a tube! I hadn't worn makeup today, so I lightly washed my face and then used this fabulous skin polish. I used a bit and WOWZA!!!😱🙌🏻 My skin felt great. Pores appeared smaller, skin looked brighter. #influensterawards #contest @Influen
Angel W.
Angel W.
Dr. Lancer's Polish is HANDS DOWN the best exfoliator that I've ever used! It's almost like a Vaseline texture but once you start gently massaging into your skin, the exfoliation begins! My face has never looked better once I started using Dr. Lancers products!
Haley G.
Haley G.
Great Falls, VA
Love Lancer products. I live in Vegas and my face gets so dry. The Spa at Red Rock uses Lancer products so that's when I first tried it. It leaves your skin SO smooth, SO hydrated, and it doesn't make you feel like you're wearing a thick mask of moisturizer. My skin glowed beautifully after using the products. Only downfall is they are pretty expensive.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
N Charleston, SC
I was given this product for testing purposes. I liked everything about the polish, except the smell. I think it was supposed to be lavender, but to me it had a very metallic smell to it. It did a good job of leaving my skin smooth without being too harsh. My skin didn't feel sensitive after using the polish at all. I liked that it was a very fine and gentle exfoliate, rather than being large and harsh.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I received this as a gift from a girlfriend who swears by this. I'm hooked! It's super gentle and I will definitely be buying it again once I'm out. I do think it's effective and think that if you are on the fence about trying it. Just do and fall in love.
Malinda P.
Malinda P.
I love this product!  The polish serves its purpose in removing dead skin, oil buildup and makeup.  It leaves the skin soft and supple without the drying effect.  I will definitely become a repeat user!
Jenay C.
Jenay C.
This made my skin incredibly soft. I received this product in a subscription box and I absolutely love it.
Lisa marie S.
Lisa marie S.
Greenock
Works and love it but expensive

I love the way all three of the products that come in this set feel on my face. The polish is just the right amount of exfoliation - not too abrasive but not too soft either. I also love the face/eye cream. A little goes a long it does smell good.

Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Are you supposed to use the polish every day? I know it's a 3 step but you're usually not supposed to exfoliate every day so I'm confused.
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
I was lucky to be selected to try out Dr. Lancer's 3 Step The Method™ Skin Care System. I just wanted to ask the community of Influenster's who are in this campaign: If you weren't able to buy the entire system and could only afford one of the products, which one would it be and why? Lancer The Method: Polish & Glow