BY LANCER

A bestselling Polish paired with The Method essentials. The Method: Polish is the first step in Dr. Lancer's three-step daily skin care regimen. Pure minerals, plant enzymes, and a warming element make this polish a gentle skin resurfacing treatment. Natural cell turnover is supported to help produce fresher, younger-looking skin. The Method: Cleanse is the second step. This gentle, lightly-foaming cleanser is enriched with a rice amino acid complex, moisture-rich hydrators, and skin soothing agents. It gently removes daily impurities and prepares skin to receive further treatments. As step three, Nourish is a potent, peptide-rich, antiaging treatment that helps skin retain moisture and aids cell function. Skin is nourished for a visibly renewed, youthful-looking glow. This set contains:- 4.2 oz The Method: Polish- 2 oz The Method: Cleanse- 0.25 oz The Method: Nourish It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active-ingredient focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer Skin care seeks to bring "believable beauty" to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique antiaging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all types of skin. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
Best skin polish/exfoliant hands DOWN. I used to swear by the st Ives apricot scrub, but once I heard how it gives your skin micro tears I had to find a new one. This makes my skin feel baby soft and smooth. I don’t know if I could justify the price of the full size product because there are affordable alternatives, but I LOVE this product and will always purchase it as a gift set that’s more affordable
Jessica C.
Leicester, NC
Best product I've ever used. Smells great and leaves my skin amazing within the first use. The only reason I'm giving it three stars instead of 5 is because of the price. It is outlandishly priced and I cannot purchase it for my own use. I received this as a sample for my opinion, if it were affordable, like under $100 for the entire kit I would use it
Robin C.
Roslyn
Oh how I love the Lancer polish. I have not tried the other parts of the method but this one step is all I need. The smell is really nice & it feels really nice when using - you only need to massage lightly. A little drop is all you need so it can last a long time & even though they say you can use daily I don’t - partly to preserve it & part for fear it might be too much exfoliation. The way my skin feels after is incomparable. I’ve never used a product that made my skin feel so good & it glows!
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
My favorite Lancer products! His products are always amazing and leave my skin smooth and glowing. I had some skin issues with small bumps and redness but after using this for a month, all my issues were gone!
San D.
The scrub is very harsh on sensitive skin and smells a lot of eucalyptus. I like the face wash and the moisturizer is more on the thinner / runnier side which I think is good because of my oily skin.
Shannon T.
Richardson
I love this lancer kit! The polish is amazing and has the finest beads that you barely feel them working. You barely have to scrub this into your face. The cleanser is a nice hydrating cleanser that doesn’t dry me out.
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
🌸OMG... Did anyone else try the product LANCER from this months PLAY box? OK, I'm not the type to really just go crazy over something unless it really grabs me and won't let go! I am so impressed by this stuff that it has just become a must have for me! It's a mini microdermabrasion in a tube! I hadn't worn makeup today, so I lightly washed my face and then used this fabulous skin polish. I used a bit and WOWZA!!!😱🙌🏻 My skin felt great. Pores appeared smaller, skin looked brighter. #influensterawards #contest @Influen
Carrie K.
I would say that this Polish is my favorite thing out of the Lancer 3 Step Method that I got to try out. This stuff leaves my skin feeling soft as baby's skin literally. It very thoroughly but very gently exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells to leave fresh new skin and it does that. It has a bit of a warming sensation from what smells like precious oils. Maybe like a primrose or eucalyptus, whatever it is it smells amazing and leaves your skin fresh and amazingly soft!!!
Angel W.
Dr. Lancer's Polish is HANDS DOWN the best exfoliator that I've ever used! It's almost like a Vaseline texture but once you start gently massaging into your skin, the exfoliation begins! My face has never looked better once I started using Dr. Lancers products!
Haley G.
Ashburn, VA
Love Lancer products. I live in Vegas and my face gets so dry. The Spa at Red Rock uses Lancer products so that's when I first tried it. It leaves your skin SO smooth, SO hydrated, and it doesn't make you feel like you're wearing a thick mask of moisturizer. My skin glowed beautifully after using the products. Only downfall is they are pretty expensive.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Are you supposed to use the polish every day? I know it's a 3 step but you're usually not supposed to exfoliate every day so I'm confused.
Carrie K.
I was lucky to be selected to try out Dr. Lancer's 3 Step The Method™ Skin Care System. I just wanted to ask the community of Influenster's who are in this campaign: If you weren't able to buy the entire system and could only afford one of the products, which one would it be and why? Lancer The Method: Polish & Glow