Lancer The Method: Polish Blemish Control uploaded by Nka k.

BY LANCER

A powerful antiaging exfoliator formulated for blemish-prone skin. The Method: Polish Blemish Control is the first step in Dr. Lancer's three-step daily skin care regimen. A blend of exfoliating crystals, plant enzymes, and a warming element make this gentle skin resurfacing treatment ideal for oily or congested skin. It clears pores, supports natural cell turnover, and creates fresher, younger-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active ingredient-focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer Skin care seeks to bring "Believable Beauty" to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique antiaging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all skin types. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. All of the Lancer Skin care treatments are formulated for optimum efficacy and luminous results.

Andrea L.
San Jose, CA
This is by far my favorite exfoliator. You don’t use a lot of pressure when using it, and it leaves your skin incredibly smooth and soft. I have recommended it to all my friends and even given it as a gift.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This is amazing! I bought it after I heard a YouTuber ranting and raving about it. I have pretty normal skin but it’s very sensitive to most exfoliates. I tend to break out or it over dries my skin. I also get hormonal acne but once I started using this it all disappeared. My skin feels and looks amazing and I haven’t had a breakout in forever. I’m not sure if it’s just this or the whole routine I have found that works for me but I’m not stopping any of it. Well worth the splurge since I only use it a couple of times a week.
Charlotte K.
St Clairsville
Great product for getting rid of the dull surface layer of skin. I purchased this from Sephora, it is pricey but effective. The packaging is so classy and nice. I recommend to anyone who can afford a pricey exfoliant.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
My skin is so sensitive. It’s hard for me to find skin care products that work for me. Not only does everything work wonders for me. My skin is healing and looking healthier & younger. I am so grateful I found your company. Thank you a billion times.
Ash c.
252 sunset dr vinita, ok
Can’t say enough about this cleanser, it’s absolutely my favorite!!!!! It’s my Holy Grail and my skin looks so even in tone and have no more breakouts!!! And tremendous reduction in blackheads as well
Katrina H.
Houston , AR
I bought this after seeing a YouTuber rave about it & once I saw The Method was an influenster vox box. Though I didn't receive that particular box, it made me go to Sephora's website and order it (hello 2 day shipping!). It's everything people say and then some. A gentle, daily, exfoliator. In doing research on it (I'm telling you, I thought about this product for ages before pulling the trigger) I found that it helps to slough off the dead skin, dirt, oil, etc that clogs pores. I've seen complaints of smell, but I love it. It's not bothersome or strong. A tiny amount covers the whole face/neck. This is well worth the investment. Skin care is a big deal to me, so I don't mind spending more.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I got this lancer the method: polish blemish control in my play box,from Sephora. I mast say I watched some clips about it and people sewer by it and say it dose wonders for your skin.so I'm so exited to tray it on .I'm so grateful to Sephora for adding it to my box.
Alyssa H.
This is absolutely phenomenal. So I read a lot of amazing reviews and I was expecting a lot from this product especially for the price. And I was STILL blown away. It smells minty and awesome Lancer The Method: Polish Anti-Aging Exfoliator
Melissa M.
Anaheim, CA
Holy grail skin care product. I use this once a night. It has a nice hearing element upon initial application.
LYNDRA❤️😭😍 H.
Houston
Only tried this once and I started to see results I’m going to try some more and see if I see better results

Sephora