BY LANCER

A powerful antiaging exfoliator formulated for blemish-prone skin. The Method: Polish Blemish Control is the first step in Dr. Lancer's three-step daily skin care regimen. A blend of exfoliating crystals, plant enzymes, and a warming element make this gentle skin resurfacing treatment ideal for oily or congested skin. It clears pores, supports natural cell turnover, and creates fresher, younger-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active ingredient-focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer Skin care seeks to bring "Believable Beauty" to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique antiaging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all skin types. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. All of the Lancer Skin care treatments are formulated for optimum efficacy and luminous results.

Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Houston, AR
I bought this after seeing a YouTuber rave about it & once I saw The Method was an influenster vox box. Though I didn't receive that particular box, it made me go to Sephora's website and order it (hello 2 day shipping!). It's everything people say and then some. A gentle, daily, exfoliator. In doing research on it (I'm telling you, I thought about this product for ages before pulling the trigger) I found that it helps to slough off the dead skin, dirt, oil, etc that clogs pores. I've seen complaints of smell, but I love it. It's not bothersome or strong. A tiny amount covers the whole face/neck. This is well worth the investment. Skin care is a big deal to me, so I don't mind spending more.
NECHAMA k.
NECHAMA k.
CHARLESTON
I got this lancer the method: polish blemish control in my play box,
from Sephora. I mast say I watched some clips about it and people sewer by it and say it dose wonders for your skin.
so I'm so exited to tray it on .
I'm so grateful to Sephora for adding  it to  my box.

Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This is absolutely phenomenal. So I read a lot of amazing reviews and I was expecting a lot from this product especially for the price. And I was STILL blown away. It smells minty and awesome Lancer The Method: Polish Anti-Aging Exfoliator
Charlotte K.
Charlotte K.
St Clairsville
Great product for getting rid of the dull surface layer of skin. I purchased this from Sephora, it is pricey but effective. The packaging is so classy and nice. I recommend to anyone who can afford a pricey exfoliant.
Portia B.
Portia B.
My face has never felt as incredible as it did after using this product!!! The packaging is beautiful and extremely sleek looking. I felt like I had a new face after using this polish and I was surprised that I was gentle enough not to break me out!
Maria T.
Maria T.
Me encantó, esto le corrige las imperfecciones super bueno, usted notará el cambio muy rápido, por lo que les recomiendo, es excelente
👑Femme👑 d.
👑Femme👑 d.
This expression appeared at the end of the 19th century, when it was said to throw away ointment. We can