BY LANCER

This daily polish is a skin resurfacing treatment and the first step in The Lancer Method. Formulated for a two-pronged approach to exfoliation, it includes pure minerals and pumpkin and pomegranate enzymes to gently and effectively remove surface debris and dull, dry surface cells. A warming element and Lavender scent complete this luxurious daily ritual.

• Lancer The Method: Polish Anti-Aging Exfoliator Would lov...3 Answers
  • It's it worth trying The Polish without the rest of the p...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tired this does help with anti aging?5 Answers
Buy on Lancer
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have tried numerous commercial and small-batch skincare brands throughout the past decade, but ever since I discovered Lancer a couple of years ago, the entire Lancer Method has become my holy grail of skincare!!!! I use the polish to exfoliate every few days and follow with the Lancer cleanser and moisturizer. When I'm wiping away the polish, it really just melts away and I have rarely noticed any residue left on my face after using unlike other facial scrub/exfoliators I've experienced." in 51 reviews
Jasmin R.
First things first, I just want to put out there that this review is based on my honest opinion. What I feel about this product might be completely different than what you feel, and doesn't mean that you shouldn't try it. However, if your skin is anything like mine, you might what to heed caution before purchasing. Maybe try a sample first to see if it works for you. My skin is typically dry with areas that can get oily at times, specifically in my T-zone. I also have mild rosacea and my skin can be quite sensitive. I received this product to test with the rest of the Lancer Method. Once I received it, I was very excited to test it out because it was 5 products dedicated to skin care, which I am all about! The instructions that came with the package mentioned that it was a 15 day program, and the Polish Method should be used on a daily basis. At first, every product worked well for me. It left my skin feeling nice, however after the 2nd day of using it, I started noticing irritation, more than the usual at that. Originally I thought that maybe my skin was too sensitive to use the exfoliator on a daily basis (although it recommended it to be used that way), so I pulled back and started using it only about 3 times in the week. Shortly after the first week, I started to notice that my skin really started to dry out, but much drier than usual. It was almost cracking and flaking off. My skin was much drier and a lot more textured than what it usually is. To the point that it was uncomfortable and I didn't wear any makeup because it was unflattering; didn't even want to take pictures. I know that it came from these products because I had stopped using the products I normally use to give the whole system a try. For some reason, I had a reaction to the products. I had to stop using the products. It took me a little over a week to get my skin back to normal. I see this products has a lot of good reviews, and I really wanted to like it, but for some reason, it just did not work for me. I can only talk about my experience.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I use my Tatcha skincare routine twice daily (which includes the deep rice enzyme powder that I use after the camellia cleansing oil... it acts like a toner, a mild exfoliant, and an extra cleansing step). But even with my Tatcha skincare regimen, sometimes I feel like I need more intensive exfoliation, which is when I use this product. I love how this physical exfoliant can be used as mildly or as aggressively as you’d like to use it (obviously avoiding the orbital region is a must), but I love to use this on days where I need a more aggressive exfoliant. You can use this product up to once a day. On days when I am super-active (or have been in the sun all day), I definitely use it once a day during those times. But aside from that, I at least use it a couple of times a week to keep my face healthy and free of dead skin cells that would otherwise impede the efficacy of my skincare products. I have sensitive, combination skin and I didn’t find this product irritating at all and the subtle fragrance is not offensive and dissipates rather rapidly.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
It is slightly abrasive and probably won't bother your skin unless it is super sensitive or you are heavy handed. When I'm not lazy, which I admit I am far more often than I should be, I try to use this nightly before the cleanser (how I was told to use it when I received it). It really requires very little, so though it is on the expensive side it goes further than expected. I have found that it is so fine that I sometimes miss washing off some product, but it is usually picked up in the cleansing step. I would definitely recommend for people looking in a little bit higher, but not too high, price range. It has left my skin very soft and smooth feeling, and when used regularly my skin is much clearer.
Corrin C.
Franklin, TN
Wow. This stuff is amazing. Combined with its companion products (Cleanse and Moisturize), I couldn't believe how smooth and (almost) resurfaced my skin felt! I have some acne scarring and, after using this product for a few weeks, really felt like I could see improvement in that department, even though that isn't really what this product is for. It also really renewed some dull patches of my face. Overall, I was really happy with the whole Lancer Method line!
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
Wow oh wow is this exfoliating scrub amazing or what. This exfoliator had the smallest and most fine exfoliants so it could be harsh or gentle depending on your pressure as you applied it to your skin. I would say it was highly effective and passionately recommended! The packaging is beautiful, the volume in it was surprisingly high compared to other similarly packaged products. A very small amount, applied gently, goes an incredibly long way. I loved this step in The Method as it seemed to make the biggest impact to my skin - well the entire Method did but I was so honored to try The Method for free for testing purposes which included this exfoliator. I was deeply impressed by how well it worked, how my nose and T-zone looked, and those annoying small clots that can happen on your neck and chest. This exfoliator purged them from my skin in record time! I love this product.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I was lucky enough to receive this product free from Influenster in the Lancer VoxBox! I am not a huge fan of physical exfoliants, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one and saw an improvement in my skin after only a few days of use. After using for about three weeks, my skin looked absolutely amazing, I have continued to use the product after the testing period and will definitely repurchase.
Kia B.
Garnet Valley, PA
Thanks to @influenster I had the opportunity to try out a complimentary kit of The Lancer Method. Maybe my favorite thing about the products were the pleasant and clean smell!

Step One - Polish- A light cleanser with micro exfoliating beads that remove debris while infusing skin with oxygen to achieve radiant and smoothness. Great texture and wonderful smell!

Step Two - Cleanse - A gentle cream cleanser meant to balance the skins PH level.

Step Three - Nourish - A light moisturizer applied to give skin a renewed, youthful glow!

Bonus- Step Four - eye cream that actually assisted in the combat of my bags and puffiness.
Emily D.
I loved the scent of this.. lavender:) It has an oily base so you need to cleanse after. I think it's lovely and great experience overall to use, however the base that the scrub is in ( the oil?) I believe.. broke me out.  I can't be 100% sure but I have a hunch. I generally don't use exfoliators with an oil base and I think it was just too uch for my skin.
Tiffany R.
Millbrook, AL
Let's just say I've tried better exfoliators. The Lancer polish anti-aging exfoliator was a bit weak in my opinion. My skin can get pretty dry and flaky sometimes but this product did not get the job done for me.I gave it two stars because I felt that it was a nice consistancy at first contact but after i began massaging it into my skin, it almost melted away and did not buff away any dead skin.
chitwan d.
hicksville, ny
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box. I've tried a lot of exfoliators and scrubs. The texture of this product is different from other exfoliators. I have normal skin and it did not dry out my skin. My face felt very smooth and soft after using it. That being said, I don't think this is a product to use every day.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Has anyone tired this does help with anti aging?
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
Which type of lancer is best???
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I recieved a sample of this in my Sephora box and am wondering how it works on people with sensitive/dry skin. Any burning or irritation post treatment?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Lancer The Method: Polish Anti-Aging Exfoliator Would love to have this voxbox please include me #influenster @influenster ? 🙏🙏🙏
Katelynn E.
Did this give anyone me else some texture pimples?...