BY LANCER

This daily polish is a skin resurfacing treatment and the first step in The Lancer Method. Formulated for a two-pronged approach to exfoliation, it includes pure minerals and pumpkin and pomegranate enzymes to gently and effectively remove surface debris and dull, dry surface cells. A warming element and Lavender scent complete this luxurious daily ritual.

• Lancer The Method: Polish Anti-Aging Exfoliator W... Be the first to answer!
  • I received a deluxe sample of this in a Sephora favorites box and...2 Answers
  • I realize that this product is a 3 step skin care system and was ...2 Answers
Lancer The Method: Polish Anti-Aging Exfoliator
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have tried numerous commercial and small-batch skincare brands throughout the past decade, but ever since I discovered Lancer a couple of years ago, the entire Lancer Method has become my holy grail of skincare!!!! I use the polish to exfoliate every few days and follow with the Lancer cleanser and moisturizer. When I'm wiping away the polish, it really just melts away and I have rarely noticed any residue left on my face after using unlike other facial scrub/exfoliators I've experienced." in 51 reviews
Jasmin R.
First things first, I just want to put out there that this review is based on my honest opinion. What I feel about this product might be completely different than what you feel, and doesn't mean that you shouldn't try it. However, if your skin is anything like mine, you might what to heed caution before purchasing. Maybe try a sample first to see if it works for you. My skin is typically dry with areas that can get oily at times, specifically in my T-zone. I also have mild rosacea and my skin can be quite sensitive. I received this product to test with the rest of the Lancer Method. Once I received it, I was very excited to test it out because it was 5 products dedicated to skin care, which I am all about! The instructions that came with the package mentioned that it was a 15 day program, and the Polish Method should be used on a daily basis. At first, every product worked well for me. It left my skin feeling nice, however after the 2nd day of using it, I started noticing irritation, more than the usual at that. Originally I thought that maybe my skin was too sensitive to use the exfoliator on a daily basis (although it recommended it to be used that way), so I pulled back and started using it only about 3 times in the week. Shortly after the first week, I started to notice that my skin really started to dry out, but much drier than usual. It was almost cracking and flaking off. My skin was much drier and a lot more textured than what it usually is. To the point that it was uncomfortable and I didn't wear any makeup because it was unflattering; didn't even want to take pictures. I know that it came from these products because I had stopped using the products I normally use to give the whole system a try. For some reason, I had a reaction to the products. I had to stop using the products. It took me a little over a week to get my skin back to normal. I see this products has a lot of good reviews, and I really wanted to like it, but for some reason, it just did not work for me. I can only talk about my experience.
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
Im in love with this exfoliator. I originally got it as a sample in my playbox and after experimenting with how often to use it I ended up falling in love and having to get a full size even though its pretty pricey. It was awesome that I got it as a sample because it is not something that I would usually try as I have had issues with manual exfoliators being to hard on my sensitive skin. I started out using it every other day and it was actually too much and did irritate my skin. From there I went down to about once very 4 or so days. This worked great for me in the summer time.  During this winter my skin has been much drier and I now use it about once a week because it was causing some extra dryness at once every four days. After using it, it leaves my skin feeling super soft with a smooth looking texture overall. My makeup always looks the best the few days directly after I use it. If you have sensitive or dry skin I would say that it is worth a try for sure but just make sure you don't over do it like I did in the beginning! It has a very fine grit and doesn't feel like it is doing much but it is actually super exfoliating.  Definitely one of the best manual exfoliators that I have found to date!
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I use my Tatcha skincare routine twice daily (which includes the deep rice enzyme powder that I use after the camellia cleansing oil... it acts like a toner, a mild exfoliant, and an extra cleansing step). But even with my Tatcha skincare regimen, sometimes I feel like I need more intensive exfoliation, which is when I use this product. I love how this physical exfoliant can be used as mildly or as aggressively as you’d like to use it (obviously avoiding the orbital region is a must), but I love to use this on days where I need a more aggressive exfoliant. You can use this product up to once a day. On days when I am super-active (or have been in the sun all day), I definitely use it once a day during those times. But aside from that, I at least use it a couple of times a week to keep my face healthy and free of dead skin cells that would otherwise impede the efficacy of my skincare products. I have sensitive, combination skin and I didn’t find this product irritating at all and the subtle fragrance is not offensive and dissipates rather rapidly.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I was lucky enough to receive this product free from Influenster in the Lancer VoxBox! I am not a huge fan of physical exfoliants, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one and saw an improvement in my skin after only a few days of use. After using for about three weeks, my skin looked absolutely amazing, I have continued to use the product after the testing period and will definitely repurchase.
Kia B.
Garnet Valley, PA
Thanks to @influenster I had the opportunity to try out a complimentary kit of The Lancer Method. Maybe my favorite thing about the products were the pleasant and clean smell!

Step One - Polish- A light cleanser with micro exfoliating beads that remove debris while infusing skin with oxygen to achieve radiant and smoothness. Great texture and wonderful smell!

Step Two - Cleanse - A gentle cream cleanser meant to balance the skins PH level.

Step Three - Nourish - A light moisturizer applied to give skin a renewed, youthful glow!

Bonus- Step Four - eye cream that actually assisted in the combat of my bags and puffiness.
Emily D.
I loved the scent of this.. lavender:) It has an oily base so you need to cleanse after. I think it's lovely and great experience overall to use, however the base that the scrub is in ( the oil?) I believe.. broke me out.  I can't be 100% sure but I have a hunch. I generally don't use exfoliators with an oil base and I think it was just too uch for my skin.
Tiffany R.
Millbrook, AL
Let's just say I've tried better exfoliators. The Lancer polish anti-aging exfoliator was a bit weak in my opinion. My skin can get pretty dry and flaky sometimes but this product did not get the job done for me.I gave it two stars because I felt that it was a nice consistancy at first contact but after i began massaging it into my skin, it almost melted away and did not buff away any dead skin.
chitwan d.
hicksville, ny
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box. I've tried a lot of exfoliators and scrubs. The texture of this product is different from other exfoliators. I have normal skin and it did not dry out my skin. My face felt very smooth and soft after using it. That being said, I don't think this is a product to use every day.
Carmen E.
Shafter , CA
I received a free sample of Dr. Lancer's The Method Polish Anti-Aging Exfoliator. I love how gentle and effectively it exfoliates my skin! Thanks to the super small sized nano beads of this facial scrub, exfoliating has never been more effortless and effective! I love how well this exfoliator works. I have honestly never tried a better exfoliating scrub before! I highly recommend this product! It smells wonderful, almost like lavender, and it has a quick warming effect when rubbed onto skin to help open up pores for a more throrough cleaning. It leaves my skin freed from impurities and dead skin cells so it can breathe again and reveal new fresh skin. My skin feels extremely soft and smooth, like baby skin!
Andrea M.
Manchester , NH
This is a nice exfoliating product. I love the packaging. There is a slight fragrance, but nothing over powering. I did not notice any extra powers from this product, besides an exfoliator.  It was similar to a salt or sugar scrub. I will not repurchase this product, because I expected more from the price range.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I recieved a sample of this in my Sephora box and am wondering how it works on people with sensitive/dry skin. Any burning or irritation post treatment?
Tayler M.
I realize that this product is a 3 step skin care system and was wondering how much each product was and if it's really worth it. I've heard some great stuff about this product from people who basically already have nice and clear skin. But what if I have some active acne and acne scarring? Is it really a miracle worker as some say or should I spend my time and money elsewhere?
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
Can ww use lancer on all types of skin yes or No??
Ally L.
Columbus, OH
Does anyone have a dupe for this? I love it so much but I really don't need to be spending 75$ lol! I got this in a skin care box and it is awesome!
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
I received a deluxe sample of this in a Sephora favorites box and loved it. It actually exfoliated dead skin without leaving any redness or irritation behind. Is this gentle enough to use on a daily basis, or just every other day?