BY LANCER #6 in Facial Cleansers

This daily polish is a skin resurfacing treatment and the first step in The Lancer Method. Formulated for a two-pronged approach to exfoliation, it includes pure minerals and pumpkin and pomegranate enzymes to gently and effectively remove surface debris and dull, dry surface cells. A warming element and Lavender scent complete this luxurious daily ritual.

• Lancer The Method: Polish Anti-Aging Exfoliator W... Be the first to answer!
  • I received a deluxe sample of this in a Sephora favorites box and...2 Answers
  • I realize that this product is a 3 step skin care system and was ...1 Answers
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
So, let me preface my review with this: I do HIGHLY recommend this for people who have skin that's not sensitive or prone to redness.
PROS: I've never found a product that exfoliates better than this. When my skin feels extra built up or dry, I always reach and my skin always feel silky soft and radiant after. It's an excellent exfoliant!
CONS: It smells weird. Genuinely. Like it smells like a burnt, old BBQ. The initial scent is fine, but as you apply it, it become more apparent. Also, it leave my skin a bit red after use because I do tend to have sensitive skin.
Lea M.
Aptos, CA
I have very sensitive skin and have tried numerous commercial and small-batch skincare brands throughout the past decade, but ever since I discovered Lancer a couple of years ago, the entire Lancer Method has become my holy grail of skincare!!!! I use the polish to exfoliate every few days and follow with the Lancer cleanser and moisturizer. When I'm wiping away the polish, it really just melts away and I have rarely noticed any residue left on my face after using unlike other facial scrub/exfoliators I've experienced.
Adeeba H.
It's an AMAZING exfoliator! There's a warming sensation when you apply but it's not harsh at all. There's plenty of graininess to properly smooth out your skin and exfoliate it properly as well. I bought the Sephora favorites: Scouted by Sephora after receiving a free sample of it because this is included (1 oz) along with a bunch of other skincare items for $44 US ūüėä
Ashley E.
Hutchinson, KS
The exfoliating beads in this are so fine they are almost undetectable! This is a plus for me when I'm buying something to exfoliate my face. I originally got it in an Ipsy bag and then another sample size. I would definitely purchase again once I run out! It did wonders for the dry patches on my skin. Highly recommend!
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
I really like this exfoliant. I use everyday only because I like to use other products I have too. You could use this everyday though since its genre. It's really refined so it doesn't hurt but you can tell its exfoliating. No scent and a little goes a long way
Stacy W.
Burgettstown , PA
Love this exfoliator. I only had a sample but would considering purchasing. It is a very thick gritty scrub I put a tiny bit on dry to get at my tougher pores and slowly added water to scrub the rest of my face. Definitely left my face soft.
Mo Makeup M.
This is a great product! Not my favorite scent but it doesn't smell like chemicals at all.
Which is a big plus especially when it comes to skincare.
The texture gives a great exfoliation, and leaves my skin super soft and clean feeling.
Luz G.
I love the way it smells and I love the way it leaves my face. The micro beads are like sand, it feels like salt and I think it is good for a good scrub on your face. It leaves my skin super soft I totally recommend it.
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
All time favorite scrub ! I feel like the point of a scrub is to clean out your pores and I haven't found any that do it better than this one ! And your skin feels like a baby's bum after ! Sooooooo good !
Audrey R.
This is one of my favorite physical exfoliators. The grains are small enough to not irritate the skin. Works like a dream... Leaves skin soft and smooth...
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
I received a deluxe sample of this in a Sephora favorites box and loved it. It actually exfoliated dead skin without leaving any redness or irritation behind. Is this gentle enough to use on a daily basis, or just every other day?
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I recieved a sample of this in my Sephora box and am wondering how it works on people with sensitive/dry skin. Any burning or irritation post treatment?
Beauty M.
Smithtown ny
Can ww use lancer on all types of skin yes or No??
Katelynn E.
Did this give anyone me else some texture pimples?...
Ally L.
Columbus, OH
Does anyone have a dupe for this? I love it so much but I really don't need to be spending 75$ lol! I got this in a skin care box and it is awesome!