Lancer The Method: Polish 4.2 oz/ 125 mL uploaded by aesthetic_nurse_hana a.

BY LANCER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Dry A powerful antiaging exfoliator. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Blackheads and enlarged poresIf you want to know more… This daily polish is a skin resurfacing treatment and the first step in The Lancer Method. Formulated for a two-pronged approach to exfoliation, it includes pure minerals and pumpkin and pomegranate enzymes to gently and effectively remove surface debris and dull, dry surface cells. A warming element and Lavender scent complete this luxurious daily ritual. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active ingredient-focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer Skin care seeks to bring "Believable Beauty" to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique antiaging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all skin types. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. All of the Lancer skin care treatments are formulated for optimum efficacy and luminous results. see more...

Lisa S.
Belleville, NJ
I was so excited to have had a chance to buy this as part of the weekly wow offers at Sephora. I love this product, it did not disappoint.

I was a little worried because my skin is sensitive and can be dry but this normal combination polish was perfect for my skin! And honestly a little goes a long way with this product and I use it once a week. I will certainly repurchase this when I am out!
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
If you’re looking for a product that you can splurge on, and that’s truly worth the money, this is the skincare product for you. The Lancer Polish is incredible. After a few weeks of using I have seen amazing changes not only in my skin texture, but in my skins radiance and evenness as well. It leaves your skin so so smooth you won’t want to stop feeling your face!
Taylor W.
Moreno Valley , CA
Literally a life changing exfoliating scrub. I know that it a part of the lancer method and is supposed to be used everyday, but I feel like the particles are really strong for exfoliating and should be watched when using it aggressively for your skin. I. Use his once a week at most and it really changes he quality of my skin. I use it the most if I see a break out coming and it brings out the Blemish and then demolishes it lol love this stuff. It smells great too!😍😍
Alyssa Kayla J.
This us my ideal exfoliating scrub. Instead of microbeads (which are bad for the environment, ....and do nothing for my skin) it is made of ground quartz. Which sounds painful, but it is not. But they get rid of all the dry skin, and dire and you just glow after.

My only complaint is the hefty price tag.
Kelly j.
One serious exfoliator! Makes my skin feel brand new, and super soft. Usually use only one or twice a week, or before important event. When I use this to exfoliate before applying makeup, it makes foundation application flawless. Love the smell, very spa like! Will and have recommended this to friends/family!
Shereen S.
Love this face polish. Love the sandy texture it has and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft. All you need is a small amount and it gets the job done. It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I always grab one when it’s on sale.
Autumn B.
I use this on an every other day, or as needed, basis. You do have to use a very light hand while exfoliating or it can cause irritation or redness. This helps the turnover of my skin and since using it I’ve found myself to have less breakouts and less clogged pores.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
This polish does wonders! Especially using it it the morning after using the Lancer Caviar Lime Peel. A little goes a long way so you definitely receive your money’s worth! Leaves your skin supper soft and doesn’t leave you feeling over exfoliated! I love this polish!!
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
It’s my alternate exfoliator and I LOVE it. It’s stylishly packaged and has a great herbal scent. I’m a repeat buyer of this product and find it extremely effective at sloughing off dead skin. It’s worth the price and I will continue to buy!
Carmen V.
This is a great face scrub without feeling like it’s to ruff on the skin but gives it a nice exfoliate so you can add your serums and creams. My skin need to be exfoliate everyday another good one is from Lancôme rose scrub.