Lancer The Method: Polish 4.2 oz/ 125 mL uploaded by aesthetic_nurse_hana a.

BY LANCER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Dry A powerful antiaging exfoliator. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Blackheads and enlarged poresIf you want to know more… This daily polish is a skin resurfacing treatment and the first step in The Lancer Method. Formulated for a two-pronged approach to exfoliation, it includes pure minerals and pumpkin and pomegranate enzymes to gently and effectively remove surface debris and dull, dry surface cells. A warming element and Lavender scent complete this luxurious daily ritual. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active ingredient-focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer Skin care seeks to bring "Believable Beauty" to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique antiaging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all skin types. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. All of the Lancer skin care treatments are formulated for optimum efficacy and luminous results. see more...

Nina G.
I'm in love with this product! I first received this in an Influenster VoxBox for testing. I admit, I wouldn't have tried this on my own due to its expensive price. After being able to try this out first has definitely changed my mind, it's entirely worth the money. The grains are very fine, they feel amazing on your skin. Upon gently rubbing it in, the product warms up and feels really nice. My skin has been looking wonderful, smaller pores, less breakouts, I'm a fan and I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
Taylor W.
Moreno Valley , CA
Literally a life changing exfoliating scrub. I know that it a part of the lancer method and is supposed to be used everyday, but I feel like the particles are really strong for exfoliating and should be watched when using it aggressively for your skin. I. Use his once a week at most and it really changes he quality of my skin. I use it the most if I see a break out coming and it brings out the Blemish and then demolishes it lol love this stuff. It smells great too!😍😍
Marsha O.
This is the best thing I have ever purchased for my face!  I tried other high end brands because I was hoping I could find something comparable at a lower price but nothing was the same.  So I splurge and pay for this luxurious exfoliate.  I used it every other day instead of daily and it works just as well to give me a lasting fresh radiance on my skin.  Nothing else compares!
Autumn B.
I use this on an every other day, or as needed, basis. You do have to use a very light hand while exfoliating or it can cause irritation or redness. This helps the turnover of my skin and since using it I’ve found myself to have less breakouts and less clogged pores.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
This polish does wonders! Especially using it it the morning after using the Lancer Caviar Lime Peel. A little goes a long way so you definitely receive your money’s worth! Leaves your skin supper soft and doesn’t leave you feeling over exfoliated! I love this polish!!
Anna K.
Jackson, WI
I couldn't believe how much I liked this! I get bad black heads around my nose and chin and I use this at night before cleansing and it has improved my blackheads so much
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I use the Lancer Polish for Sensitive Skin and like it a lot. It's finer than the regular Polish which I also liked, but since my skin is sensitive and can show redness after exfoliation I tried the Sensitive Polish from this line and found it to be extra gentle and still effective in exfoliating and giving my skin a glow. The price is high at $75 per tube but I only need a dime size amount each time I use it. I apply it after cleansing, gently massaging it on my damp face with circular motion and then rinse with tepid water. I like that the product rinses off easily and that it leaves my face feeling clean and soft. I then follow with a toner and, since it always use this polish in the evenings, with my night cream. I have not noticed any irritation or redness the following morning so I will continue to buy.
Kelly C.
This is a great exfoliater, but I think too harsh for the every day use as suggested. There is a slight lavender scent which I enjoy. This has helped me keep away dull skin on my face and neck this winter. The pieces are not jagged so it doesn't tear at any blemishes I might have. I received this in a Voxbox but I would consider purchasing on my own.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
The best exfoliator out there. Hands down! I can use this every day on my super oily skin & it doesn't irritate it. My skin feels super soft and clean after I wash it off, a lot of other exfoliator leave a film on my face after but this doesn't. It's expensive but you need the tiniest amount and it lasts forever!
aesthetic_nurse_hana a.
San Mateo, CA
This product provides a lot of exfoliation. You have to be gentle if you have sensitive skin. I use it once or twice a week and it leaves my skin very smooth.