LANCER The Method Polish 4.2 oz.

Polished skin is infused with oxygen and dull dead surface cells are removed to prepare skin for additional treatments. Natural cell turnover is boosted and underlying cells are signaled to help produce fresher younger looking skin.brbrPure minerals plant enzymes and a warming element make this polish a gentle skin resurfacing treatment. Polished skin is infused with oxygen and dull dead surface cells are removed to prepare skin for additional treatments. Natural cell turnover is boosted and underlying cells are signaled to help produce fresher younger-looking skin.ulli4.2 oz./liliWeb ID 1333005/li/ul

Iss it better to use the polish in the morning or at night?
Is this product safe to use daily?
I got this as a sample and not sure when to use this. Do I put it on before moisturizer in the morning or is this like a night treatment? The info card doesn’t come with much information on how to apply
Start your review of LANCER The Method Polish 4.2 oz.!
Product Highlights
I have very sensitive skin and have tried numerous commercial and small-batch skincare brands throughout the past decade, but ever since I discovered Lancer a couple of years ago, the entire Lancer Method has become my holy grail of skincare!!!! I use the polish to exfoliate every few days and follow with the Lancer cleanser and moisturizer. When I'm wiping away the polish, it really just melts away and I have rarely noticed any residue left on my face after using unlike other facial scrub/exfoliators I've experienced.in reviews
A J.
LANCER The Method Polish 4.2 oz. uploaded by A J.
LANCER The Method Polish 4.2 oz. uploaded by A J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This exfoliant is INCREDIBLE! I first tried it as a sample from Sephora and after first use couldn’t have been more impressed. I got about 3 uses out of my sample and decided it is definitely I product I wanted to purchase. I’ve now been using it for about a year and I couldn’t be happier to have this addition to my skin care routine. I occasionally have sensitive skin so I’m always skeptical to try new products but I am so happy I got to try this product and add it to my routine. So it doesn’t have a smell in my opinion which I don’t necessarily care about. Even with my occasional sensitive skin I didn’t experience any purging phase or break outs due to trying or adding thing product to my routine. I will say if you scrub too hard or aggressively with it though you may experience some redness as a result. It comes out like a paste with a really gritty texture. The texture on application definitely feels similar to sand which at first I thought I would hate but, the results are what kept me coming back for more. It is definitely an adjust if you haven’t used incredibly grainy product like this before. I’ve tried this product two different ways. I have tried it on my skin dry and with my skin wet argyle first cleanse. (I tend to always use this product as step two in routine. Cleanse and then exfoliate). The results are similar when using this product with or without water. If you try it with out water I will say it’s a little thicker to spread across your face but the polish it provide feels a little more intense with greater silky smooth results after rinsing. When I use this with water the grainy aspect definitely spreads easily and distributes a little more even across your face. The grainy properties are easier to tolerate with water rather than with out. When using with water you still get the silky smooth feeling on your skin after use. When you rinse you have to be thorough with rinsing to remove all of the grainy properties. Immediately during rinsing though you instantly feel your skin become silky smooth. And that’s what got me hooked. I love the way my skin feels after use. It feels like such a thorough extensive cleanse and leaves my skin feeling soft as silk or butter. It helps clear break out when I do have them. I notice when I use this my breakouts subside quicker than if I didn’t use this product. I only use this product once MAYBE twice a week. You get a good amount of product which last a long time but it is spendy. This product is so worth!! Given the result and the longevity of one bottle I completely recommend this product. I will say you have to acquire the taste for the sand like grain texture.
Sarah B.
Charlottesvle, VA
LANCER The Method Polish 4.2 oz. uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this facial scrub. I’m on my third or fourth re-purchase of this product and it really is the best of this type of product I’ve found. It’s a bit pricey but one tube lasts a long time. You get a lot of product and you only need to use a small dollop. The scrubby bits are the perfect size and consistency, giving you a nice deep clean. The smell is kind of mint-eucalyptus and it kind of warms up as you massage it into your skin-kind of gimmick-y IMO but it feels nice. My skin feels so soft and smooth after using this, just be gentle and don’t scrub too hard, and obv don’t use on any areas that are irritated or any acne that is scabby or healing, but aside from that it’s great. I’ve tried so many scrubs that are either too aggressive, or just don’t do anything. This one really hits that sweet spot. I use it about twice a week, mostly I use chemical exfoliants, LANCER The Method Polish 4.2 oz. but every once in a while it feels great to get in there with a really scrubby scrub, you know? Give this one a try, you really won’t be disappointed.
Krista C.
Seattle
LANCER The Method Polish 4.2 oz. uploaded by Krista C.
This is a luxe superfine scrub! I see why it’s a hg for so many people and I think I would say the same. It exfoliates soo well and doesn’t feel harsh on the skin since it’s so fine. A little goes a long way so it’s a little pricey but worth it!!
Lupita G.
Grand Prairie, TX
LANCER The Method Polish 4.2 oz. uploaded by Lupita G.
I love lancer the method polish, with this product I can polish my face and my skin is super soft, I feel like a baby skin. will always use it, It doesn't take much, with a little ball on your fingertips, it's here.
Kei C.
Phoenix, AZ
LANCER The Method Polish 4.2 oz. uploaded by Kei C.
Purchased at: Dermstore
⛩So when I was little my mom would take me to the onsen, which is a Japanese hot spring bathhouse. This is where I first learned about exfoliation 🤩 They didn’t have the soft, cheap loofas, but products that really helped get rid of the dead skin and make way for the fresh skin. ❕EXFOLIATION PEOPLE! ❕I feel like physical exfoliators are controversial because scrub too hard, and you’ll hurt, not help, your skin. JLo is a big advocate of Lancer Skincare and I’m a big fan of JLo, so here we are. The Lancer Method Polish Exfoliator smells and feels like a lip scrub I made at home with doTERRA lavender and sugar. That’s not a bad thing, I really do like it. But idk, I heard Dr. Lancer says olive oil is good for skin and ever since I’m just unsure how seriously I can trust the guy. 🤦🏻‍♀️ But overall, it refreshes and rejuvenates my face but not my bank account so I think this will be a one time affair.
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
LANCER The Method Polish 4.2 oz. uploaded by Shannon S.
My favorite products are those where you see results immediately, and this is one of them. Right after using this the first time my skin looked so much nicer that I purchased the full size right away. Perfect for using before nights out or anything where you want nice skin fast.
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This is some serious stuff. The granules are very abrasive. I like that I feel that I’m getting a good scrub but I worry that it’s too harsh. I prefer using a daily cleanser with fine exfoliating particles.
Claire R.
This is my new favorite product! Unlike most exfoliators, you can actually use this one every day. After the first time you use it you'll notice an immediate glow after. It's amazing!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Wennie L.
Astoria, NY
This exfoliates my skin nicely, the beads are small and gentle but also clears my skin of oils and impurities. I use it mainly on my t-zone area and occasionally under my arms to clear dead skin.
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I loooooove this stuff. It really gets in my skin and scrubs away all the bad. I feel so much cleaner. It doesn't make my face break out either like usual exfoliating scrubs. My skin is so soft like a babies bottom. I definatly reccomend ladies and gentleman!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...