BY LANCER

A lightweight antiaging moisturizer formulated with essential hydrators and powerful blemish-fighting agents. The Method: Nourish Blemish Control is the third step in Dr. Lancer's three-step daily skin care regimen. Oil-controlling ingredients and essential hydrators in this lightweight moisturizer help to regulate sebum production, maintain a natural, healthy moisture level, and manage pore congestion for a visibly renewed, blemish-free glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active ingredient-focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer Skin care seeks to bring "Believable Beauty" to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique antiaging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all skin types. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. All of the Lancer Skin care treatments are formulated for optimum efficacy and luminous results. see more...

Catherine B.
Washington, D.C.
More like 2.5 stars. Not sure if I like this. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and don't feel like the product sinks into my skin. It seems like it just sits on top of my skin, making me look oily. I'm going to use this for another week and will return if I don't feel like it's worth the $125.
Andrea L.
San Jose, CA
A great moisturizer that prevents my skin from breaking out. It’s light and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. But it’s also nourishing and helps my skin look younger and firmer. It’s the best moisturizer I’ve found.
Hannah Y.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoy this cream! Anytime I'm breaking out or having a problem with pesky blemishes I use this and it helps so much! It gives me hydration without being heavy or causing any more breakouts!
Carla M.
Miami
This product is absolutely amazing! I’m a first time user but this product immediately became a must step in my skincare routine!
Yasmina✨
Paris, Paris
I really like this I use it every time I go out in summer because besides being very light it has the anti-acne moisturizer and that really helps a lot