BY LANCER #31 in Facial Moisturizers

This potent antiaging moisturizer hydrates and provides key antiaging benefits. Nurturing avocado and olive fruit oils cushion skin in moisture. Hyaluronic acid and peptides further support skin’s hydration level to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smooth, plump, visibly renewed, and glowing. Use as the third and final step of The Lancer Method.

• How is this? Is it worth the price (to you)?1 Answers
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
CAN YOU SAY HYDRATION?! .BECAUSE that is exactly what this does. I have gone through many different skin cares that just make my face look good on the outside and doesn't start from the inside (which matters). BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT IT WORKS from the inside out.. which makes a huge positive impact on my skin.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC
I am very picky with moisturizers because I use so many and there are so many great products on the market. I found this product to be hydrating without being greasy. I didn't need to use a large amount to cover my face (and I tend to apply most moisturizers rather liberally). This kept my skin hydrated for over 8 hours. When I washed my face at the end of the day, I felt the kind of slippery feeling of a moisturizer still on my face which made me feel like it didn't just disappear. It has a mild, clean, pleasant scent and did not irritate my skin. I don't feel like I saw an incredible difference in my skin with regards to anti-aging, which is why I didn't give 5 stars, but, to be fair, I am not experiencing major signs of skin aging currently.

Pros: hydrating, gentle, smells clean. A little goes a long way. Cruelty Free!

Cons: Price, do not get a ton of product.

*Please note: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for me to review. My opinion is honest and 100% my own.*
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
I was really excited to try this product, but it was a HUGE let down. My skin is naturally dry and pretty sensitive. I get cystic acne and the occasional hormonal pimple. This seemed like a great solution for a person like me who needs a routine. However, I will NEVER use this product again. As soon as I read the directions to exfoliate twice a day, I started to become skeptical. I did it anyway, but on day 2 my eyes were consistently burning throughout the day. I stopped using the eye cream, figuring that was the problem. 3 days later, my eyes were still consistently burning. I stopped using the moisturizer and a day later, the burning was gone. Well, the day after that I broke out like I haven't in YEARS. I stopped using all of the products after that. Very very disappointed as this was my first ever product to try from Influenster.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I have sensitive, combination skin and my skin didn't break-out or become oily while using this moisturizer. It doesn't replace my HG Tatcha Water Cream, but it comes close. It has a nice consistency and wears well under makeup without piling. It is more emollient than the Water Cream, so I waited longer after application before applying my primer/sunscreen and the rest of my makeup. It does have a slightly floral scent, which I wasn't particularly fond of but the smell dissipated rapidly. For my combo skin, I think this was a bit too emollient for daily wear, but I could definitely see myself using this at bedtime on nights that i need extra hydration. I received this product free in exchange for my opinion, but all of my comments are my own from using this product for the last couple weeks.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
I am thoroughly enjoying my sample of this moisturizer. It does not irritate my skin in any way, it sinks in quickly and has little to no fragrance that I can discern. I am using the whole Lancer System and overall my skin is smoother and softer. I am always cautious of new moisturizers because I have oily skin but have had no problems with this one. I do have to say though I am not sure I would like the jar packaging as much as my current sample tube. If it comes with a scoop that would be good but I do not like having to continuously put my fingers into jars to scoop out products, that can lead to contamination of the product. **I received this sample free for reviewing purposes**
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
What a fantastic face cream! Luxury at its best. Within three days of using this product for my Dr. Lancer 14 day The Method challenge I saw my complexion significantly improve. It has a wonderful feel on the skin. The only blemish I have had while using the system was on my chin and caused by hormones. My other gripe with this product is that it wasn't rich enough for a night cream and it was a little too rich and did not have an spf for daytime use. Otherwise it would have revived 5 stars.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
I received a travel size of this for free in a Vox Box. The formula is very light and hydrating, but not overly greasy. I have sensitive, combo skin - a touch more oily than dry, and it worked really well. My skin stayed hydrated all day without looking oily, and looked younger & fresh. I even felt comfortable going sans foundation on a few ocasions, which for me is rare because I have some genetic redness. The price is very, very expensive - which stinks because I don't think I'll be able to purchase the full size at this time,  but if you can afford it, I'd definitely say go for it! I was very impressed at how well it handled my difficult skin type.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
This moisturizer is the absolute best! I received this product as a part of Dr. lancer's 3 step method complementary through Influenster, however, that in no way influences my review. I have some serious dry skin in my T-zone, but normal skin everywhere else. This moisturizer makes me feel completely hydrated. With other moisturizers, I apply at night, and then have to apply again first thing in the morning. This moisturizer makes my skin so hydrated that I do not feel the need to moisturize as soon as I wake up!
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This moisturizer is wonderful!  It is medium weight, super soft and silky with a light, fresh scent.   It sinks in quickly and hydrates the skin immediately upon application,  leaving it feeling soft and hydrated all day long.    I have very dry, mature skin  and I have found that this is one of the best at keeping my skin hydrated and also firming my skin while visibly improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.   I was amazed to see how much it improved the appearance of wrinkles on my four head, something I've battled for many years now.   This product is fantastic and I will definitely repurchase it!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
Pretty much, I live in fear of aging. Yes, I know it's a fact of life and bound to happen but I like to equip myself with the best anti-aging skincare products I can get my hands on and I'm happy to report that the Lancer anti-aging moisturizer fits the bill. I would definitely suggest using the full system though, to get the full benefits of Dr. Lancer's anti-aging method. But as for this moisturizer, it's ultra hydrating while being lightweight and nongreasy on the skin. Feel free to use this both at nighttime AND in the morning before applying makeup. Highly recommend and will be purchasing again.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
How is this? Is it worth the price (to you)?