BY LANCER #95 in Facial Moisturizers

This potent antiaging moisturizer hydrates and provides key antiaging benefits. Nurturing avocado and olive fruit oils cushion skin in moisture. Hyaluronic acid and peptides further support skin’s hydration level to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smooth, plump, visibly renewed, and glowing. Use as the third and final step of The Lancer Method.

• How is this? Is it worth the price (to you)?1 Answers
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
I was really excited to try this product, but it was a HUGE let down. My skin is naturally dry and pretty sensitive. I get cystic acne and the occasional hormonal pimple. This seemed like a great solution for a person like me who needs a routine. However, I will NEVER use this product again. As soon as I read the directions to exfoliate twice a day, I started to become skeptical. I did it anyway, but on day 2 my eyes were consistently burning throughout the day. I stopped using the eye cream, figuring that was the problem. 3 days later, my eyes were still consistently burning. I stopped using the moisturizer and a day later, the burning was gone. Well, the day after that I broke out like I haven't in YEARS. I stopped using all of the products after that. Very very disappointed as this was my first ever product to try from Influenster.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky with moisturizers because I use so many and there are so many great products on the market. I found this product to be hydrating without being greasy. I didn't need to use a large amount to cover my face (and I tend to apply most moisturizers rather liberally). This kept my skin hydrated for over 8 hours. When I washed my face at the end of the day, I felt the kind of slippery feeling of a moisturizer still on my face which made me feel like it didn't just disappear. It has a mild, clean, pleasant scent and did not irritate my skin. I don't feel like I saw an incredible difference in my skin with regards to anti-aging, which is why I didn't give 5 stars, but, to be fair, I am not experiencing major signs of skin aging currently.

Pros: hydrating, gentle, smells clean. A little goes a long way. Cruelty Free!

Cons: Price, do not get a ton of product.

*Please note: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for me to review. My opinion is honest and 100% my own.*
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive, combination skin and my skin didn't break-out or become oily while using this moisturizer. It doesn't replace my HG Tatcha Water Cream, but it comes close. It has a nice consistency and wears well under makeup without piling. It is more emollient than the Water Cream, so I waited longer after application before applying my primer/sunscreen and the rest of my makeup. It does have a slightly floral scent, which I wasn't particularly fond of but the smell dissipated rapidly. For my combo skin, I think this was a bit too emollient for daily wear, but I could definitely see myself using this at bedtime on nights that i need extra hydration. I received this product free in exchange for my opinion, but all of my comments are my own from using this product for the last couple weeks.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is wonderful!  It is medium weight, super soft and silky with a light, fresh scent.   It sinks in quickly and hydrates the skin immediately upon application,  leaving it feeling soft and hydrated all day long.    I have very dry, mature skin  and I have found that this is one of the best at keeping my skin hydrated and also firming my skin while visibly improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.   I was amazed to see how much it improved the appearance of wrinkles on my four head, something I've battled for many years now.   This product is fantastic and I will definitely repurchase it!
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty much, I live in fear of aging. Yes, I know it's a fact of life and bound to happen but I like to equip myself with the best anti-aging skincare products I can get my hands on and I'm happy to report that the Lancer anti-aging moisturizer fits the bill. I would definitely suggest using the full system though, to get the full benefits of Dr. Lancer's anti-aging method. But as for this moisturizer, it's ultra hydrating while being lightweight and nongreasy on the skin. Feel free to use this both at nighttime AND in the morning before applying makeup. Highly recommend and will be purchasing again.
C L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nourish is an anti-aging moisturizer, I use it in the AM, and only around my cheek area. I think I used it all over my face for maybe a day or two and decide against it. Reason being that I have combination skin, and applying moisturizer anywhere outside my cheeks will most likely form acne. My cheek area was really dry-out due to the strong AC in the office throughout the day, and after I started to use moisturizer, my skin has become normal and not flaky!

I received this complimentary from Influenster for my 100% honest review
Skin type: combination oily skin
Andrea F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the richest face creams I've ever tried and I love it! Although it can be a little too much as a day moisturizer (under makeup), it's excellent for nighttime. I apply a little bit on my face before bedtime and wake up next morning with very soft and very hydrated skin. No more dry nose in the middle of the day, this cream is life changing. I'm very excited to try it during winter because I'm sure it'll be my holy grail.
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cousin received a Influenster box full of Lancer products and I was jealous and curious to hear more about the brand.

Then I purchased the "Scouted By Sepora" skincare box and had a chance to try it out for myself. I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer.

I tend to lean towards Squalane oils instead of creamy moisturizers because the latter feels too heavy but this one manages to feel light and absorbs quickly.

I'm intrigued enough to want to purchase the full size.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my #livelovelance Voxbox and I'm loving the results! My skin feels gorgeous and silky soft after using it. I'm loving the feel and look of my skin. It's great under makeup and I still feel pretty hydrated by the end of the day. I also use it before bed and my face doesn't feel greasy or stiff. When I get up I don't feel the tight pull that I usually have in the morning waking up. I definitely recommend trying the full lancer method line and will look into buying the full size when I'm out.
Chrissy T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this moisturizer as part of a free trial from Influenster. I have used it everyday since receiving it and it has become one of my favorite moisturizers. The packaging is this gorgeous blue. It smells AMAZING, isn't tacky on the skin, and my skin feels soft, supple, and hydrated. It is high quality and light-feeling on the skin. I highly recommend buying this moisturizer. I am such a fan of Lancer products now because of this.  Lancer The Method: Nourish Anti-Aging Moisturizer
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
How is this? Is it worth the price (to you)?