BY LANCER

This potent antiaging moisturizer hydrates and provides key antiaging benefits. Nurturing avocado and olive fruit oils cushion skin in moisture. Hyaluronic acid and peptides further support skin’s hydration level to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smooth, plump, visibly renewed, and glowing. Use as the third and final step of The Lancer Method.

• How is this? Is it worth the price (to you)?1 Answers
Lancer The Method: Nourish Anti-Aging Moisturizer
  • "Received this earlier today. It is very moisturizing and made my skin look plumper after 1st use. Will update as I use it..." in 41 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing! Smells amazing and feels great! Don't need to use too much to make a difference. Great for dry skin!" in 22 reviews
  • "This stuff is definitely expensive but so completely worth it. I have oily skin that's just starting to show slight signs of age. My skin is also sensitive and somewhat prone to breakouts. This moisturizer is a miracle worker for me, ur makes my skin soft, smooth, bright and healthy and best of all acne free. It made my pores visibly disappear which I have never had happen with any products. This is a must in my daily routine." in 21 reviews
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
I was really excited to try this product, but it was a HUGE let down. My skin is naturally dry and pretty sensitive. I get cystic acne and the occasional hormonal pimple. This seemed like a great solution for a person like me who needs a routine. However, I will NEVER use this product again. As soon as I read the directions to exfoliate twice a day, I started to become skeptical. I did it anyway, but on day 2 my eyes were consistently burning throughout the day. I stopped using the eye cream, figuring that was the problem. 3 days later, my eyes were still consistently burning. I stopped using the moisturizer and a day later, the burning was gone. Well, the day after that I broke out like I haven't in YEARS. I stopped using all of the products after that. Very very disappointed as this was my first ever product to try from Influenster.
Juli N.
I love this moisturizer. It was the best step in the Lancer process. I have combination skins dn this was able to give me enough moisture on my dry patches, but also didn't leave my normal areas overly greasy. A little goes a long way and the only downside is the pricing is more than I like to spend, but the product is definitely worth it
Petra T.
This is a great heavy duty moisturizer.  The only reasons I didn't give it 5 stars is because it caused my skin to breakout a little bit, and because I wish it was a little more affordable.  Overall good ingredients and a great heavy duty moisturizer to use in the winter time on very dry and thirsty skin.
Tiffany R.
Millbrook, AL
I am a big fan of any moisturizer that actually keeps me moisturized all day long but doesn't feel too heavy on my skin. The Lancer nourish anti-aging moisturizer definitely does that for me. I have dry/combination skin and i sometimes have a hard time finding a moisturizer that hydrates but doesn't make me too oily in the tzone but this one was a perfect balance for me!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
Pretty much, I live in fear of aging. Yes, I know it's a fact of life and bound to happen but I like to equip myself with the best anti-aging skincare products I can get my hands on and I'm happy to report that the Lancer anti-aging moisturizer fits the bill. I would definitely suggest using the full system though, to get the full benefits of Dr. Lancer's anti-aging method. But as for this moisturizer, it's ultra hydrating while being lightweight and nongreasy on the skin. Feel free to use this both at nighttime AND in the morning before applying makeup. Highly recommend and will be purchasing again.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
I really Ike this moisturizer. It is creamy, rich and extremely hydrating without being too heavy. The packaging is attractive, and the amount of product included is decent; however, the cost is prohibitive. I do recommend this moisturizer for those who can afford it.
Holly K.
This could be okay for some people but it was too tacky and sticky for me. My skin is normal to dry so a thick cream typically works for me. This moisturizer costs over $100 and I couldn't stand how it felt on my face. I received it complimentary to try through Influenster.
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
My cousin received a Influenster box full of Lancer products and I was jealous and curious to hear more about the brand.

Then I purchased the "Scouted By Sepora" skincare box and had a chance to try it out for myself. I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer.

I tend to lean towards Squalane oils instead of creamy moisturizers because the latter feels too heavy but this one manages to feel light and absorbs quickly.

I'm intrigued enough to want to purchase the full size.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
I received this product in my #livelovelance Voxbox and I'm loving the results! My skin feels gorgeous and silky soft after using it. I'm loving the feel and look of my skin. It's great under makeup and I still feel pretty hydrated by the end of the day. I also use it before bed and my face doesn't feel greasy or stiff. When I get up I don't feel the tight pull that I usually have in the morning waking up. I definitely recommend trying the full lancer method line and will look into buying the full size when I'm out.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
How is this? Is it worth the price (to you)?