BY LANCER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A gentle, lightly-foaming anti-aging cleanser. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… This lightly-foaming cleanser is the second step in The Lancer Method. Enriched with a rice amino acid complex, moisture-rich hydrators, and skin soothing agents, it gently removes impurities, surface dirt, and sebum for healthy-looking, refreshed skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active ingredient-focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer skincare seeks to bring "believable beauty" to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique anti-aging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all skin types. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. All of the Lancer treatments are formulated for optimum efficacy and luminous results. Dr. Lancer insider tip: "The skin is an organ of absorption. Your face is exposed to many harmful environmental stressors. Keeping it meticulously clean is a very effective anti-aging strategy. see more...

Autumn B.
Loved the cleanser, hated the packaging. A lot of the product ended up falling out of the tube when I was trying to open and close it. The cleanser itself is nice and easily removes all my makeup.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Becky S.
Milton, WA
The Lancer Method Cleanse product is the best facial cleanser I have ever used. I got the Lancer Method VoxBox, and fell in love with the product and brand. This is a top of the line facial cleanser. The cleanser is light and fresh, and leaves your skin feeling and looking amazing. The cleanser removes dirt and oil from your skin, fighting off acne and breakouts. I’m extremely impressed with the cleanser, and is now the only brand of facial cleansers I trust and use.
Laura B.
Williamsburg, VA
Gentle cleanser. Can be used twice a day. I use on my neck and chest but avoid the under eye area as the packaging suggests. Easy to use and rinse off. My only complaint is I wish it came in a pump. I have to tip the bottle over and balance it on the counter mid washing to prevent losing product.
Linda C.
This cleanser works wonders! I used it in combination with the polish and in a few weeks I noticed that I didn't need to mask as often to get rid of blackheads! I definitely would recommend trying them together!
Sheyenne S.
Rio rancho, NM
The smell is so amazing & refreshing you feel like you're washing your face in a spa, great at removing any makeup left over on the face after step 1 & leaves my face feeling soft & hydrated without that weird dry tug that a lot of gel cleansers can give to the skin. Such a great system
Kelley M.
Bristow
The entire Lancer line of products are second to none!!! Expensive? Yes. Worth it? EVERY PENNY! You won't recognize your skin after a few weeks of use. I love trying new products, but I don't think there is any longer a need. Lancer is the very best!
Chenoa S.
Albuquerque , NM
This is a great cleanser and didn't make me breakout which was a big plus for me. I loved the way it smelled and removed all my makeup. Didn't leave me feeling dry afterwards either!
Brandi C.
Union, OR
This cleanser works well. There isn’t much of a scent and is not irritating to the skin. It is very gentle. The packaging is nice. I would purchase it again.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
I like the cleanse because my skin feels so soft and looks healthier and clean. Will definitely buy it again and never use other soap for my face again.