BY LANCER #49 in Facial Cleansers

This lightly-foaming cleanser is the second step in The Lancer Method. Enriched with a rice amino acid complex, moisture-rich hydrators, and skin soothing agents, it gently removes impurities, surface dirt, and sebum for healthy-looking, refreshed skin.

Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC
This is my favorite Lancer product that I have to review. I am a lover of creamy cleansers and with this, a little goes a long way. I am a lover of all things calming and this cleanser has a relaxing lavender scent that is just right. It is not too heavy or overpowering. I always love using this before bed, it helps put me in a calm, ready-for-sleep mood. This product has helped keep my skin clean after a long day of work and helps to remove makeup (though I usually use an oil based cleanser first to remove my heavy duty mascara and waterproof eye liner). This has been gentle on my skin and I don't have to use a ton to see clean skin. I tested my skin with a clean makeup while after using this and was able to see that it did effectively clear away my makeup. I would purchase this product in the future.

Pros:
Gentle, effective cleansing.
Non-irritating.
Clears makeup away.
Cruelty Free!
Amazing lavender scent.

Cons:
Price (though I do think this product while last a while!)

*Please note that I received this product complimentary from Influenster for me to review. My opinions are honest and 100% my own*
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
This cleanser is step 2 in Dr. Lancer's "The Method." I received this, along with the complete set, complementary through Influenster, however, that in no way influences my review.

This cleanser does not have a strong scent, which in my opinion is always nice. It feels smooth and lathers nicely when applying in circular, massaging motions. This cleanser in combination with first step of The Method- Polish, definitely gets rid of the days dirt and grime.

Let's be honest, this is an expensive cleanser, I probably would not purchase this cleanser alone, over my normal less expensive cleanser. BUT the complete method is wonderful and makes my skin feel soft, smooth, and rejuvenated. So, if you are looking for a complete skincare set that will really help your skin in the long run, I'd give it a try!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
This cleanser is nice and does leave my face feeling clean, but I don't like it as much as my Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil, followed by my rice enzyme powder. I have used this cleanser for the past two weeks and while I adore Lancer's polish and will continue to use it when I need extra exfoliation, I feel that this cleanser is too heavily fragranced for my sensitive, combination skin. It doesn't take off my makeup as well as my Tatcha cleansing steps and my face doesn't feel as cleansed and clean as when i use my two step Tatcha cleansing process. I could see using this while on holiday to have less products to bring with me and it didn't break me out or anything. But if isn't a holy grail product in my experience. I have been using good skincare products for over fifteen years and I have tried a lot over the years. This is definitely a solid product, but it isn't the best on the market. I received this product free for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
Kia B.
Kia B.
Garnet Valley, PA
Thanks to @influenster I had the opportunity to try out a complimentary kit of The Lancer Method. Maybe my favorite thing about the products were the pleasant and clean smell!

Step One (Pointer finger)- Polish- A light cleanser with micro exfoliating beads that remove debris while infusing skin with oxygen to achieve radiant and smoothness.

Step Two (middle finger) - Cleanse - A gentle cream cleanser meant to balance the skins PH level. Had a rich creamy texture and helped melt my makeup right off in an unharsh manner.

Step Three (ring finger) - Nourish - A light moisturizer applied to give skin a renewed, youthful glow!

Bonus- Step Four (pinky) - eye cream!
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I loved the polish and felt like it was really scrubbing my skin. The cleanser was super creamy. It smelled good too. I used this product for two weeks straight so I could really see the benefits at first. Although my skin for a little looked bright, I ended up with a huge rash that looked like cystic acne after week 2. I've never broken out like this before. I ended up rushing to my aesthetician for a medical grade facial to get it to clear up. Bummed but can't imagine this will happen to everyone. I must have been allergic or sensitive to something in the skincare.  Lancer The Lancer Method(TM) Must Haves
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I really liked this cleanser. I've tried many, many, many face washes and this one felt so luxurious and silky on my face. The smell is pleasant and I don't feel like it left any sort of residue on my face. Sometimes I mixed it right in with The Polish and did both at once. Not sure if that's recommended but sometimes I had to be quick.

Unfortunately, The Method overall wasn't a miracle worker for my skin, despite leaving it feeling soft. I still had breakouts after a couple weeks so I don't feel like this was super effective. For being so pricey, I probably would purchase something else that worked a little better for my skin. Worth trying and perhaps would work better for someone without pesky breakouts to worry about!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Atlanta, GA
After using the Lancer Method for 2 weeks straight, I noticed a significant difference in my skin. The cleanse step was especially fantastic. Gentle and left absolutely NO makeup on my skin. It might seem pricey, but it will last for quite some time. Highly recommend this and the entire Lancer Method.
Lancer The Lancer Method(TM) Must HavesLancer Eye Contour Lifting CreamLancer The Method: Nourish Anti-Aging MoisturizerLancer The Method: CleanseLancer The Method: Polish Anti-Aging Exfoliator
Dinielle N.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Cleanse is a very gentle runny cleanser which a citrus like scent. It didn't dry out my skin and i liked the smell. Its very runny so I learned to open the tube upside down to not have too much spill out as you only need a small amount. At $75 per 4 oz tube, you dont want to waste it! Its actually a good product, It felt nice on the skin and made a light gentle foam. It worked okay but didn't really do anything special. I feel it is very overpriced for what it does.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
Tried the 3 step method as a complimentary sample from Influenster.

Personally, for someone with dry and sensitive skin, I found that I could not use the polish step everyday. (Which I want to be clear may have changed my results compared to others who can.)
I didn’t see as much of a drastic change as others I’ve seen, but I did notice a small drop in red-ness in my skin as well as fewer small blemishes.

Personally, I’m not sure if I would be willing shell out $255 for the full size product set at this time, as I feel for the price, I could get better results for my skin type elsewhere.

#livelovelancer #contest #complimentary #beforeandafter
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Shafter, CA
I received a complimentary sample of Dr. Lancer's The Method Cleanse facial cleanser from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. I love how gentle this cleanser is! It feels very smooth and silky with a gentle foaming action, It cleans thoroughly and deep into the pores to wash away daily environmental buildup and frees skin from oiliness. It leaves skin feeling soft like baby skin, without any dryness. Definitely makes my skin glow! Love the relaxing scent! I recommend this, because it is perfect for all skin types, dry, normal, and even combination skin like mine! Didn't cause any irritation or breakout for me. Definitely love this product and will repurchase.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Toronto, ON
How does this fair with dry and sensitive skin? Any added skincare benefits?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find this cleanse at? Does this product work well?
Selena R.
Selena R.
Massillon, OH
Does this work and how well ?
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Vandalia
What ages would you recommend for this?