BY LANCER

This lightly-foaming cleanser is the second step in The Lancer Method. Enriched with a rice amino acid complex, moisture-rich hydrators, and skin soothing agents, it gently removes impurities, surface dirt, and sebum for healthy-looking, refreshed skin.

Lancer The Method: Cleanse
  • "I love this cleanser for my sensitive skin although it is pricey. It was my first time using it." in 30 reviews
  • "This thick and rich cleanser is so moisturizing and so gentle on my skin. A little goes a very long way! I am a new user and received it complimentary for testing purposes. I love it and would highly recommend it!!" in 11 reviews
Kia B.
Garnet Valley, PA
Thanks to @influenster I had the opportunity to try out a complimentary kit of The Lancer Method. Maybe my favorite thing about the products were the pleasant and clean smell!

Step One (Pointer finger)- Polish- A light cleanser with micro exfoliating beads that remove debris while infusing skin with oxygen to achieve radiant and smoothness.

Step Two (middle finger) - Cleanse - A gentle cream cleanser meant to balance the skins PH level. Had a rich creamy texture and helped melt my makeup right off in an unharsh manner.

Step Three (ring finger) - Nourish - A light moisturizer applied to give skin a renewed, youthful glow!

Bonus- Step Four (pinky) - eye cream!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love this gorgeous classy Lancer the method: cleanse.
I got it in my play by Sephora box.
But I was saving it for a special occasion. It smells amazing.
The packaging is gorgeous.
I enjoy using it.
It's an exfoliate so I won't be using it every day.
I recommend it to everyone.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I was lucky enough to receive this cleanser in the Lancer VoxBox and fell in love! It has a beautiful, creamy texture, a light citrus scent and a perfect pH around 5.3 that will leave your skin perfectly clean without drying or stripping. This is the perfect morning cleanser and/or a second evening cleanse. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who isn't super sensitive to fragrance.
Stephanie N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I loved the polish and felt like it was really scrubbing my skin. The cleanser was super creamy. It smelled good too. I used this product for two weeks straight so I could really see the benefits at first. Although my skin for a little looked bright, I ended up with a huge rash that looked like cystic acne after week 2. I've never broken out like this before. I ended up rushing to my aesthetician for a medical grade facial to get it to clear up. Bummed but can't imagine this will happen to everyone. I must have been allergic or sensitive to something in the skincare.  Lancer The Lancer Method(TM) Must Haves
Alexandra A.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I really liked this cleanser. I've tried many, many, many face washes and this one felt so luxurious and silky on my face. The smell is pleasant and I don't feel like it left any sort of residue on my face. Sometimes I mixed it right in with The Polish and did both at once. Not sure if that's recommended but sometimes I had to be quick.

Unfortunately, The Method overall wasn't a miracle worker for my skin, despite leaving it feeling soft. I still had breakouts after a couple weeks so I don't feel like this was super effective. For being so pricey, I probably would purchase something else that worked a little better for my skin. Worth trying and perhaps would work better for someone without pesky breakouts to worry about!
Nina G.
I originally received this in an Influensrer VoxBox. I would have never ordered this on my own due to its high price. However, after trying it out I honestly think it's worth the price. A little goes a long way and it leaves my skin feeling so clean! It really takes off all my makeup and everything. Highly recommend.
Carmen E.
Shafter , CA
I received a complimentary sample of Dr. Lancer's The Method Cleanse facial cleanser from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. I love how gentle this cleanser is! It feels very smooth and silky with a gentle foaming action, It cleans thoroughly and deep into the pores to wash away daily environmental buildup and frees skin from oiliness. It leaves skin feeling soft like baby skin, without any dryness. Definitely makes my skin glow! Love the relaxing scent! I recommend this, because it is perfect for all skin types, dry, normal, and even combination skin like mine! Didn't cause any irritation or breakout for me. Definitely love this product and will repurchase.
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
It smells so nice, but I hate the way it makes my skin feel afterwards. It made my skin feel like it was stripped and had a residue on it. For the price I really feel like it could have been better. Maybe it would work better on other skin types ( I’m combination to oily) but I won’t be using this anymore
Jennifer C.
Smells so great, makes skin feel so clean without that tight feeling. Really nice lather and washes away easily. I always use after scrub, feel like it’s really elevated my routine and made my skin better over time!
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Leave the skin feeling very soft. A little goes a long way. It was my first time using. It was actually given to me as a gift. I can’t day it was effective as I wasn’t a consistent user of product. But if I would have continued using product as instructed, I do think I would I’ve seen great results
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find this cleanse at? Does this product work well?
Amanda s.
Gold River, CA
What is an amazing facial lotion and wash .. looking for something to give my skin all the care it needs! Has anyone tried Lancer?Lancer The Method: Cleanse
Courtney P.
Toronto, ON
How does this fair with dry and sensitive skin? Any added skincare benefits?
Selena R.
Massillon, OH
Does this work and how well ?
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
What ages would you recommend for this?