Lancer Studio Filter Pore Perfecting Primer uploaded by Do Ç.Lancer Studio Filter Pore Perfecting Primer uploaded by Nisha T.

BY LANCER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration-infused primer with skin-perfecting benefits that help minimize the look of pores and improve the look of skin texture. Solutions for:- Pores- Dullness and uneven texture- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…More than just a primer, this skincare-infused treatment with porifin complex and acmella oleracea helps to improve the look of skin texture and minimize the appearance of pores. Its unique hydra-velvet formula helps skin look firmer, filling in lines and wrinkles to create a smooth canvas for makeup application while managing shine. Universal skin tint and optical diffusers subtly blur the look of imperfections and discolorations for a natural, sheer, flattering finish for all ethnicities. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates For on-the-go touchups, press a small amount onto the T-zone as needed to minimize shine and smooth the complexion. This product is oil-free.

Saerom P.
It is good for my oily T zone and it blurs my pores. I think my makeup last longer using it. After this primer, my liquid foundation just glide on my face perfectly. I think it is important to use the small amount. Too much product too messy..
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I love this primer! Lancer products are excellent overall, and this primer doesn’t disappoint. It wasn’t oily or greasy. Kept my makeup on all day in about 80 degree weather. Also gives a subtle glow.
Kayla W.
My friend has some of this and she swears by it. It always looks amazing and makes her skin so smooth looking.
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Nisha T.
A very pretty primer, I love the light rose gold on this. it is perfect for my combination skin and really helps eliminate imperfections on my face, like blemishes, fine lines etc. I highly recommend this. It is expensive about $80-$90 so its definitely a splurge, but I really like it.
Do Ç.
09026
I love it waw waw my sister was having this primmer i like waw waw waaw waw
Kat C.
Has anyone used this yet? I'm a ball of questions and would love someone to share their experience!
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it ok for fair skin??
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
Is this primer tinted?
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
Has anyone used this? Does it work good?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?

Sephora