Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersLancer
Skincare The Method: Nourish Moisturiser (50ml)

Lancer Skincare The Method: Nourish Moisturiser (50ml)

Experience ultimate hydration with Lancer Skincare's The Method: Nourish Moisturiser, an anti-ageing moisturiser that utilises a complex to enhance the diffusion of oxygen and enrich the skin.

Lancer Skincare The Method - Nourish Moisturiser (50ml); 50ml; Quantity - 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancer Skincare The Method: Nourish Moisturiser (50ml)!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Lancer Skincare The Method: Nourish Moisturiser (50ml) uploaded by Azita C.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I like that this is light on my skin and doesn’t leave it feeling oily or break me out. There is no overpowering scent which is always tough for me as a migraines sufferer. I like this product. However, it suggests using it around your eyes as well and I just didn’t see good results with that so I used my own eye cream along with this.
Diana P.
Islip Terrace, NY
I use this every day and I love you after my message Cleanse and polish.The pros are that it hydrates does not have any SPF have to have that separately it is very pricey and yes I would buy it again
Sarah T.
I have the Method kit and I do like the combination of the three products together. The moisturizer is light weight and gentle. I haven’t noticed a dramatic difference with the nourish however, I was hoping for a bit more nourishment to my skin.

Looking for your answer?