Lancer Skincare Body Buff Green Tea Fortified Exfoliation Scrub Heat Deep Clean 4 fl.oz.

BY LANCER

Specially formulated to deliver a soothing wave of cleansing heat as it gently removes dry, dead skin cells, excess oil and residue to reveal healthier, younger looking skin. Deep pore exfoliation scrub also contains minerals that trap impurities to be... see more...

Erin S.
Knoxville, TN
I liked this product. It wasn't anything special but it definitely exfoliated my skin well. Not much different than a cheaper exfoliator though but it worked in exfoliating my spray tan off where it had gotten blotchy
Emily W.
Greenwood, SC
Great product meeting all of my expectations. The packaging is very pleasing to the eye. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to all of my friends.
Taya R.
I used this for a week or two, and it didn’t really help my skin. Possibly because I’m not in the anti aging stage just yet.
India D.
Madison
I enjoy using this product when I’m traveling. It helps keep my skin clear of oils and acne.
Alondra S.
Firebaugh, CA
Anything green tea to be honest is amazing on the skin helps so much especially with bags
Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
This skincare scrub is a great product that will make you feel as if you are at a spa. I am a first time user and I will definitely be a repeat user for a long time. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to feel pampered.
Geraldine R.
Si esta a sido una de las primeras que he comprado y provado con mi mamá y a ambas nos a encantodo los resultados

back