BY LANCER

LancerSheer Fluid Sun Shield SPF 30 Sunscreen, 2 oz. DetailsLancer Sheer Fluid Sun Shield SPF 30:This weightless fluid sunscreen protects skin from UV light while delivering a complex of anti-aging ingredients that help protect skin cells and enhance cellular function. Ideal as a make-up primer, it leaves a smooth, even finish with no greasy or heavy after feel. Apply to face, neck and decolletage before and during exposure to sun. Reapply as needed or every 2-3 hours following excessive perspiration and/or swimming.2.0 FL OZ / 60 mL Designer About Lancer: Dermatologist Dr Harold Lancer of Beverly Hills created the Lancer Skincare products to assist in reversing the skin's aging process. Lancer Skincare, The Method's simplicity belies its remarkable ability to make skin look younger using a daily 3 step routine of exfoliating, cleansing and nourishing your skin. see more...

jacqui p.
Denton, TX
I purchased this at the beginning of the summer and have continued to use it til this day. I like how much product is in the packaging because you only need the tiniest amount to use. The price is more on the higher end side but I haven't had to repurchase for about 4 months! Definitely worth it!
Leticia G.
Northridge, CA
Because of Influenster I became a fan of Dr.Lancer Products.
I had to go out and buy another set of the one they sent me for testing! Definitely something I enjoyed and loved how it made my skin feel after.

Lancer The Lancer Method(TM) Must Haves
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
This is my go-to sunscreen. Lightweight and gentle on my sensitive and rosacea-prone skin. It feels great underneath my makeup - not greasy! Effective in keeping sunburns at bay. I’d definitely purchase again.
Gina i.
Miami
It’s my sunscreen for the summer time!!! I love the light weight of these sunscreen, it’s really comfortable and absorbed really fast and my face stay matte. Worth the money of course!
Anne K.
This sunscreen is easily absorbed, and doesn't leave a white residue on your skin. It feels extremely effective as a sun barrier. I haven't gotten burnt since using this. It doesn't feel heavy, and my skin stays hydrated, and nourished.
grace n.
Dallas, Texas
I borrowed this sunscreen when I forgot my personal one on a trip. I looovveeee it! The consistency is very thin but I think that is what makes it feel very lightweight when on. I would buy this for sure!
Sally L.
Milwaukee, WI
A good facial sunscreen but do NOT get it into your eyes or use when you may be sweating. My boyfriend and I used this on a motor cylce adventure this summer and both of our eyes started burning and watering from the formula going into our eyes once we started sweating. I recommend this for winter. And it does wear well under makeup as long as you will not be sweating.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Apple T.
3616 Tridle way San Ysidro, CA
Best sunscreen. Light weight and the good thing is, it has high zinc oxide. It’s not sticky and doesn’t leave you with white cast.
Harleen S.
Montvale, NJ
Very nice sunscreen for sensitive skin. Nice and light it is not greasy at all absorbs well in skin and doesn’t break out

Sephora