Lancer Retexturizing Treatment Cream: Glycolic Acid uploaded by Amelia S.

BY LANCER

A lightweight antiaging glycolic acid treatment cream. Retexturizing Treatment Cream is Dr. Lancer's recommendation for improving uneven skin texture and tone. This luxurious treatment formula contains 10 percent glycolic acid, a powerful skin resurfacing agent, to help improve the many visible signs of aging. Skin appears lineless, soft, smooth, and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer formulated a line of technically-advanced, targeted treatments to partner with and further enhance the results of The Method, his daily three-step antiaging system. The Lancer Skin care Advanced Treatments provide the maximum efficacy and targeted results demanded by his global patients and clients, imparting the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' see more...

• I've seen this on Sephora before but it's super expensive...1 Answers
Andrea L.
San Jose, CA
I had been using the other products in this line for a while and just started using this product. I really like what it’s doing for my skin after only a few uses. I know it’ll be a permanent part of my skincare routine.
Chelsea C.
Portland
I love this retexturizing cream more than anything, but unfortunately it is super expensive and I can't afford to continue to repurchase it. It did eliminate a lot of my acne scarring though and it improved the tone of my skin. I wish that it was more affordable and that you also got more product with it.
jillian m.
Plantation , FL
OBSESSED!! Completely did a miracle on my uneven skintonen from old acne scarring and made my skin smooth. Worked fast and results lasted. Lottle bit goes a long way and definitely worth the price. Have since tried the youth serum and love that too!
Nancy B.
Palmdale , CA
This has helped with my texture and pore size. It does sting a few seconds but nothing you can’t handle. I have seen how different my skin feels and makes it so soft with less texture.
Ysabel L.
San Jose, CA
This product is life changing providing instant gratification. My skin texture instantly improved along with acne scars from previous breakouts. The product is nicely packaged, one pump is all you need for each application.
Robbi K.
Love this--unlike other glycolic treatments I have used, this has a nice lightweight cream/lotion texture so it keeps my dry skin happy. When I use it at night, I really see a difference the next morning --skin is so soft and pores look smaller.
Nicole N.
Marblehead, MA
Not sure this was a good replacement for my Sunday Riley Good Genes, I was trying to swap out with something less expensive, but I didn't see great results from this.
Beauty L.
For $82, I felt completely robbed. I never had a bad reaction to glycolic acid until I used this. Right away my face was itchy and developed bumps especially around my chin. I even cut down the usage to allow my skin to get used to it. After 3 months, I forced myself to stop. Such a waste. Ironically my skin healed after this horrible experience, but then again I gave a healthy diet to recover.
Callie G.
I was very impressed with this product! I saw results after one use .I found it to be gentle on my sensitive skin . My fine lines were reduced and it gave me an even complexion. It's very pricey but does deliver promised results. Would buy again !
Amelia S.
Niagara Falls, ON
This was an investment, but it has been totally worth it! I have noticed the texture of my skin and overall appearance have improved, and my skin actually looks new. It does tingle quite a fair bit when you apply it, but I have gotten used to it over time. I purchased the Vitamin C cream to add to the regimen!
Christina F.
I've seen this on Sephora before but it's super expensive. Is it worth the money?