BY LANCER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening mask that awakens youthful radiance in all skintones. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…This velvety, rich mask melts into the skin overnight and delivers powerful complexes for a complexion that appears bright, even, and radiant. Proprietary LES-10 complex visibly improves hyperpigmentation, while the triple tone neutralizing complex targets redness, ashy, and yellow tones to promote a more balanced and even-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active ingredient-focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer Skin care seeks to bring believable beauty to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique antiaging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all skin types. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. All of the Lancer skin care treatments are formulated for optimum efficacy and luminous results.

Buy on Sephora*
👑Onpoint P.
👑Onpoint P.
IL
This mask is awesome!!! When I washed my face, I felt the difference in my skin. It feels good on the skin and really works! This was my first product from Lancer and I must say I was so impressed. I have tried many masks that I didnt think made a difference but this one really does.
Patrycja B.
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
I love this mask !!! Leaves my skin so fresh and smooth its super effective i love it tried it for the first time and will purchase again the packaging is so nice i love it will recommend to all my friend
Mia M.
Mia M.
Waynesboro, MS
So you know sometimes our face begins to look and feel dry and dull. So I use this product to awaken my skin and make if feel soft as a baby bottom.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
I am very happy with this mask . I do have hyper-pigmentation and from the first use I noticed a big difference on my skin tone.
Try it you will love it ! Another great product for Lancer .
Erin R.
Erin R.
This lancer product makes your skin feel awake and fresh. I would recommend you to apply it before going to bed!
Laryssa S.
Laryssa S.
paulo afonso
Maravilhos produto, textura ótima. Super eficiente cumprem com o que prometem. Super indico
Keren M.
Keren M.
I can use in all skinn type?
Susan D.
Susan D.
Cantonment , FL
Has anyone used this product and what do you think about it? How does it make your skin feel? I have dry skin and was wondering if would be good for me?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Is this mask worth the price tag? How long after using this face mask do you continue to see results? Has anyone also tried Tatcha's face mask? How do the two compare and differ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)
Malia G.
Malia G.
Gardner, KS
If I have sensitive skin will this break me out ?
Lizet M.