Lancer Radiance Awakening Mask Intense uploaded by Jennifer S.Lancer Radiance Awakening Mask Intense uploaded by Anneke K.

BY LANCER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening mask that awakens youthful radiance in all skintones. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skintone - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…This velvety, rich mask melts into the skin overnight and delivers powerful complexes for a complexion that appears bright, even, and radiant. Proprietary LES-10 complex visibly improves hyperpigmentation, while the triple tone neutralizing complex targets redness, ashy, and yellow tones to promote a more balanced and even-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active ingredient-focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' Backed by first-class dermatology, utmost luxury, and true efficacy, Lancer Skin care seeks to bring believable beauty to all skin. The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique antiaging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all skin types. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. All of the Lancer skin care treatments are formulated for optimum efficacy and luminous results.

Lancer Radiance Awakening Mask Intense
  • "I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!" in 3 reviews
Caitlin W.
I’ve only ever used samples of this because it’s so insanely expensive, but I love this mask so much! It is amazing! The first time I used this o could see an immediate difference it was so crazy! It made my skin look and feel fantastic. My skin felt smoother, more hydrated, and I swear the lines in my forehead weren’t quite as prominent.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I love how smooth my skin feels when I wake up after using this. It’s super easy to use is not at all irritating and doesn’t have any crazy fragrances so it perfect for sensitive skin. I can’t comment on price as I am reviewing the sample size version.
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
This is my FAVORITE mask! I wake up with perfect dewy skin! It’s lightweight and non-greasy. I have super sensitive rosacea prone skin and I have no irritation! It’s pricey, but in my opinion worth the price!
Rachael S.
los gatos
Great overnight mask, I initially got it as a Felix sample and after a few days of using it I was in love. This won’t be my only one but will use once a week in Rotation. Didn’t make me break out and was left with hydrated, smooth skin.
Halle L.
Pricey. Skin looks nice in the morning, but only if you don’t use too much. It says to use a “generous layer” but this will leave it sitting on your skin looking like a glazed donut! I probably wouldn’t go out of my way to recommend it, or buy full size but I would use again. It looks better on skin that is already soft and firm
Kristy L.
Coral Springs, FL
This did nothing for my skin. I would not spend the money on this product as i know the brand is pricy. There are other products more affordable that do the same.
Taylor B.
I actually really love this mask. I think it makes a heck of a difference in the brightness of my skin. I put it on before bed and wake up with results. I even put it on dark spots to help them fade faster. It’s very pricey but I am willing to pay for products that work.
Dorothy H.
Garden grove, CA
I see the results every morning, but when applying it does kinda clump together. I wish it didn’t clump.. but the results were great. I use this whenever I want to have a glowy face the next day! Which is everyday.. haha
👑Onpoint P.
IL
This mask is awesome!!! When I washed my face, I felt the difference in my skin. It feels good on the skin and really works! This was my first product from Lancer and I must say I was so impressed. I have tried many masks that I didnt think made a difference but this one really does.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I have combo skin and in the winter my cheeks get a little dry. This product had no smell that I could tell. It is a little thick but worked right into my skin. It is a nice moisturizer and does make your skin soff. For the price their are cheaper creams that work the same.
Keren M.
I can use in all skinn type?
Susan D.
Cantonment , FL
Has anyone used this product and what do you think about it? How does it make your skin feel? I have dry skin and was wondering if would be good for me?
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this mask worth the price tag? How long after using this face mask do you continue to see results? Has anyone also tried Tatcha's face mask? How do the two compare and differ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)
Malia G.
Gardner, KS
If I have sensitive skin will this break me out ?
Lizet M.