BY LANCER

Lancer Makeup Removing Wipes, 30 count DetailsThese gentle pre-moistened wipes remove face and eye makeup in one effective swipe. Made of gentle, non-irritating Bamboo fibers and infused with calming Aloe, Cucumber and Marshmallow Extracts plus Vitamin E, these soft cloths soothe skin and the delicate eye area while preparing skin for The Lancer Method. Oil free, pH balanced and biodegradable. 30 count Designer About Lancer: Dermatologist Dr Harold Lancer of Beverly Hills created the Lancer Skincare products to assist in reversing the skin's aging process. Lancer Skincare, The Method's simplicity belies its remarkable ability to make skin look younger using a daily 3 step routine of exfoliating, cleansing and nourishing your skin.

Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Wipe are really cute and nicly continent. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Love that this are alcohol free and I can easily swipe off all my makeup in one swipe. It Removes all of my make-up so I can polish and cleanse! Another Lanser winner but aren't they all?!I also don't have to scrub my mascara off finally! Love this!
Carol Z.
Wayne , NJ
I keep these in my bag, I don't have much thoughts about the wipes yet, but it's removable the spf and the basic cleansing prettty well
Jamie L.
Omaha, NE
I have sensitive skin and a lot of make up removers irritate it. This one does just the opposite and I love it.