BY LANCER

The Lancer Method: Polish, 8.0 oz. The Lancer Method: Cleanse, 4.05 oz. The Lancer Method: Nourish, 1.7 oz. Younger Pure Youth Serum with Mimixyl, 0.25 oz. see more...

Maryam S.
I never would have thought I would use a multi-step series of products. After using a sampling of the Lancer Polish, Cleanse and Nourish, I was hooked. My skin feels like it’s breathing fully, super smooth, and well hydrated. Expensive but worth every penny!!!
Sophie E.
chicago
Omg I love this this is the best product that I have ever used in my entire life and it all definitely succeeded my expectations of what is an amazing product and i am genuinely so thankful that I found this stuff!!!!!!!
Tina-Marie D.
Amazing.  Too expensive.  Still amazing.  This kit is on my wishlist.  I bought a try-me size and was blown away by the results.  The cleanser isn't exceptional, but the polish and the moisturizer are super effective.   Easily the best exfoliation/resurfacing products I've used.    Someday, when I can justify the price I will purchase the full size kit.
AnneMarie B.
Lancer is a quality skincare brand and I've tried a number of their products. Some are better than others. The polish is by far my favorite gritty type exfoliating product. It's a very fine grit and smells like lavender
Madison B.
Henderson, TX
The polishing method in this kit is the best thing I have ever tried. I don't want to use any other exfoliate ever again! I ran out and am so sad but hopefully will get more soon. It's 70 dollars I think?!
Danielle H.
This kid is a great value! The resurfacing scrub is gentle and it has micro crystals in it. It doesn't feel like it's tearing up the face too much.
K A.
Maryville
Best skincare line I've tried, unfortunately, the most expensive. But you pay the price bc you can't stand how your face feels without it!
Grizel C.
Bought this for the holidays . Very strong so I don't use too much . Nice exfoliating. I would use again . Expensive but with it
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not that big of a fan of lancer, it left my skin dry and actually made it break out more then normal which was a disappointment
Jessica A.
I was obsessed with this. The under eye serum was the best and left your skin so smooth.