BY LANCER

A highly concentrated sheet mask with lifting and firming effects. This concentrated sheet mask features palmitoyl pentapeptide-3 and apple stem cell compounds to provide a tighter and more lifted appearance. Rose water, centella asiatica extract and sodium hyaluronate quench skin with natural humectants to help improve hydration and suppleness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The Lancer Skincare range is rooted in Dr. Lancer's skincare philosophy and treatment protocols that are exercised at his practice, and this latest innovation is no exception. His Signature Red Carpet Flash Facial is the trusted celebrity go-to for immediately lifted, rejuvenated, hydrated, and glowing skin. Now, achieving the highly sought after "Lancer Glow" worthy of Red Carpet appearances has become more widely accessible with Lift & Plump Sheet Mask. see more...

Dorothy H.
Anaheim , CA
Hands down the BEST FACE MASK EVER!!! After one usage, results were astonishing.. I’ve never thought how radiant, dewy, and SOFT my skin could feel.. I mean I’m already on the method.. but after using this for the first time, my face has peaked its newest all time softness.. wow.. so amazed! I just hope everyone could experience what I’ve experienced!
Krystal C.
Who doesn't love a good mask??? This makes my face feel so youthful. Definitely lived up to my expectations and even though it is a little pricey for a mask I recommend to everyone.
Ana M.
Alma
The sheet mask hydrates your face & also gets rid of soanybtuings on it . It also makes your face shine & heathy
Selena F.
Pricey but I enjoyed this mask. Helped hydrate my skin in the winter and felt nice when I used it at night
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Sometimes you need a mask to take the day away. And sometimes you need a since of feeling.