BY LANCER

A deeply hydrating antiaging night cream. This ultra-rich night cream delivers sumptuous hydration to aging skin. Intensive Night Treatment's cloud-burst technology turns the rich cream into instant moisture upon contact with the skin providing weightless yet intense nourishment and leaving skin feeling softer, smoother, and younger-looking. It features hylaplex, a liposome encapsulated hyaluronic acid, which hydrates the skin to soften the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer formulated a line of technically-advanced, targeted treatments to partner with and further enhance the results of The Method, his daily three-step antiaging system. The Lancer Skin care Advanced Treatments provide the maximum efficacy and targeted results demanded by his global patients and clients, imparting the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' see more...

April W.
April W.
Denver, CO
Not a fan of Lancer products at all. I have used them previously for a significant amount of time and saw no results. In fact my skin texture looked worse and my pores were constantly clogging. I just do not feel that they are using the "active ingredients' at effective levels and the fragrance on these products is not my cup of tea.
ღℳoɳiզuҽ M.
ღℳoɳiզuҽ M.
Adelanto, CA
So I was curious to try more products from this brand since I loved all of them from the VoxBox. So I ordered this off Sephora. I really loved how this made my skin feel. It felt hydrated the next morning and my dry patches were gone. I would recommend this and all Lancer products to try!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
I've used this the last couple of nights so I can't attest to the long term effects, but I have been pleasantly surprised by how soft and plump my dry skin has been each morning. Its def worth a go for dry/flaky skin.
Marissa l.
Marissa l.
Didnt really make a difference in my face made my face a little red after I used it I wouldn't recommend it to anyone
widad a.
widad a.
Berkane Morocco
I have really sensitive skin and this product is great for me. Skin feels hydrated and looks amazing over night. I used this constantly for a week and noticed a glowing beautiskin. Love it