BY LANCER

This triple-action eye treatment and hydrator targets multiple eye area concerns for a brighter, more youthful-looking appearance. This emollient blend of time-released hyaluronic acid and shea butter provides a cushion of rich and lasting moisture. Powered by Dr. Lancer’s proprietary Multi-Dimensional Complete Pro-Youth Complex, it improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, and loss of elasticity. Finished with Diamond Powder and minerals, it subtly illuminates the complexion, creating a youthful-looking glow.

• Do you think this cream is worth the price? I have dark c...3 Answers
  • Do you think this cream is worth the price? I have dark c...4 Answers
  • Do you think this cream is worth the price? I have dark c...2 Answers
Buy on Lancer
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
While this eye cream is nice and emollient, and does an excellent job keep the orbital region hydrated, I am sadly still on the quest for a HG eye cream/serum/treatment that really and truly helps minimize dark under eye circles and fine lines. I have tried over a hundred different products at this point, and it is the one skincare item that continues to rotate in my morning and evening skincare routine because I have yet to find one that actually lives up to all of its claims. Sigh. I used an entire bottle of this eye cream, and while it didn’t irritate my sensitive eye area, I also didn’t notice much of a difference (aside from a slight plumping effect because this eye cream does keep the orbital region well hydrated).
Holly K.
Sadly this seeped into my eyes when I wore it overnight and I woke up with eye irritation. I tested the product for several nights and it happened every single time. I've never experienced this with any other eye cream. My eyes were red and puffy and sore in the morning. It didn't bother me on initial application but for some reason sleeping made it happen. Can't recommend due to the irritation and high price tag.
Lori T.
Frederick, MD
Unfortunately, I did not see even minimal results from the eye contour lifting cream.  I had high hopes for the Lancer product line from my research and appreciated the sample.  No real moisturizing and no lifting or tightening.  It was just sort of there.  It did fine under my makeup but after several weeks I moved on from this product would not purchase it.  The packaging left a bit to be desired as well - seemed very cheap.  Sorry, Dr. Lancer......... let me know if you reformulate.
Tiffany R.
Millbrook, AL
The LAncer eye contour lifting cream is AMAZING!! I noticed a difference on the very first use. This product contains caffine, which helps with firming and brightening as well as awakening dull skin. The first time I used this eye cream, I could literally feel my under eye area tightening and i instantly felt more energized and alert. This stuff is incredible! I would definitely repurchase.
Nikki S.
New bedford, MA
I was given this product complimentary for testing purposes and I absolutely loved my results. I was skeptical at first because I have sensitive skin and get nervous trying new products but had heard nothing but good things about it so I gave it a shot! Boy I'm glad I did! I saw results after a few days of using it. I have chubby cheeks so I have laugh lines and crows feet around my eyes. This product helped diminish and rejuvenate my skin without leaving my eye skin feeling oily. My "Pro Tip" would be to follow the directions as it states to use it. Like if it says to use a tiny amount of product I recommend listening to that! A little goes a long way with this product because it is THAT GOOD!
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I love Lancer products. This is very pricey, but when something works I don't mind paying for it. I seen fine lines reduced and in some ways removed using this every day. I don't think anything will get rid of the deep lines but this helps with the crapy skin on your eyelids as well. Good stuff
Kelly C.
I received this cream in a VoxBox with several other Lancer skincare items, and this was my least favorite item in the box. It seemed to be a weak formula and was watered down compared to the other eye creams I have tried. Other eye creams I have used show instant results (light reflecting particles to help hide dark circles) or at least decrease puffiness overnight. Now, I understand this is a lifting cream and therefore may need a longer time to work, but I have other eye creams that work faster and lift. I did like the packaging though!
Celia S.
Henderson, NV
I felt like this product worked really well for me. I had dark circles and a little puffiness and vein around my left eye. I noticed the darkened areas began to lighten and the vein around my eye is less visible. The texture is smooth and feels very luxurious.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
The ONLY eye cream I have ever seen an actual difference with! It’s really that amazing! Gentle around the eyes but packs a punch! Sleek packaging is nice as well! It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for and I will continue to purchase this eye cream!
Kelli T.
Gladstone, OR
I liked the creams texture and it did penetrate and didn't sit on the skin for too long. I didn't notice too much of a difference after using it for a few weeks so I went back to my regular eye serum. I think I may try this over the serum I use for added results. I hope it does the trick!
Enxhi T.
Do you think this cream is worth the price? I have dark circles and it doesn't seem to help