BY LANCER #76 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This triple-action eye treatment and hydrator targets multiple eye area concerns for a brighter, more youthful-looking appearance. This emollient blend of time-released hyaluronic acid and shea butter provides a cushion of rich and lasting moisture. Powered by Dr. Lancer’s proprietary Multi-Dimensional Complete Pro-Youth Complex, it improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, and loss of elasticity. Finished with Diamond Powder and minerals, it subtly illuminates the complexion, creating a youthful-looking glow.

Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
While this eye cream is nice and emollient, and does an excellent job keep the orbital region hydrated, I am sadly still on the quest for a HG eye cream/serum/treatment that really and truly helps minimize dark under eye circles and fine lines. I have tried over a hundred different products at this point, and it is the one skincare item that continues to rotate in my morning and evening skincare routine because I have yet to find one that actually lives up to all of its claims. Sigh. I used an entire bottle of this eye cream, and while it didn’t irritate my sensitive eye area, I also didn’t notice much of a difference (aside from a slight plumping effect because this eye cream does keep the orbital region well hydrated).
Carrie K.
I liked the eye contour lifting cream and I didn't just use it on my eyes. I used it on my forehead and marionette lines around my mouth. The reason is because it irritated my eyes a bit and so I figured if it works on your eye skin it should work everywhere else and it did. I was pleased at how it flattened out the lines alot. So I would recommend this product except I would just use a little around the eyes until you know for sure it won't irritate like it did me.
Kelly C.
I received this cream in a VoxBox with several other Lancer skincare items, and this was my least favorite item in the box. It seemed to be a weak formula and was watered down compared to the other eye creams I have tried. Other eye creams I have used show instant results (light reflecting particles to help hide dark circles) or at least decrease puffiness overnight. Now, I understand this is a lifting cream and therefore may need a longer time to work, but I have other eye creams that work faster and lift. I did like the packaging though!
Katina L.
Lake Charles, LA
This product was amazing. I loved it and it was extremely smooth, took away the dark circles under my eyes and tightened them. No other product has ever done that. You only need a dime size of product for both eyes; that was another huge plus for me. The only downside I had with this product, and I honestly believe it's worth every penny but my only issue was the price. I would love to continue to use the 4 step system but I can't afford that price tag right now. The product itself is super hydrating, smooth, creamy, smells good, non greasy and it only takes a very small amount of each product. You will notice the results after the first use and by day 14, youre going to be floored with how amazing your skin looks. Your skin will be sliky smooth, hydrated, your skin tone will even out and become all the same color, it works great on lips too; I use all four products on my lips too. You will also find that the dark circles under your eyes have all but disappeared. I highly recommend Dr. Lancer's skincare system. Y'all won't be disappointed!😃
Carmen E.
Shafter, CA
I received a free sample of Dr. Lancer's The Method Eye Contour Lifting cream treatment, courtesy of Influenster. The cream is lightweight and absorbs well into the skin around the eye area. It's intended to decrease the appearance of puffiness, dark under eye circles, fine lines and dullness, for a more awake and more youthful appearance. I haven't really noticed much difference after using this product daily for more than three weeks. I think it did help with the puffiness in the mornings a little bit to help me look more awake, but it didn't really help against dark under eye circles, in my opinion. Actually, what I noticed is that the shine it leaves behind after it absorbs into the skin, accentuates the under eye dark circles and made them a little more obvious.
Holly K.
Sadly this seeped into my eyes when I wore it overnight and I woke up with eye irritation. I tested the product for several nights and it happened every single time. I've never experienced this with any other eye cream. My eyes were red and puffy and sore in the morning. It didn't bother me on initial application but for some reason sleeping made it happen. Can't recommend due to the irritation and high price tag.
Ariel G.
This eye cream works wonders! I    use it in the morning when I    do my morning routine because I    am not a morning person ;) but this makes me look wide awake and youthful. It is not a thick cream, yet it really hydrates and makes me look awake and refreshed.
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
I received this as a gift and I don’t know that it actually did anything for me but the consistency and quality of the product is really nice. I don’t have a heavy bags or really dark under eyes so I don’t need a lot I feel like this definitely moisturized but I can’t say that it contours the face at all
Denee J.
This cream is quite thick, which is great because that means it will last long, and also that you only need a very little to pat under your eyes. Having said that, it left my skin feeling sticky and tacky to the touch, which isn’t great if you use in the morning before putting on makeup, nor at night if you’re a side sleeper. I honestly saw absolutely no noticeable difference after a month of usage, so for me it ended up being a waste of time. A pro is that is smells nice, (like oranges or the Clinique Happy fragrance,) as does the rest of this product line.
* I received this item complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this in a Influenster voxbox and I didn't know what to expect. I really like his cream and my eyes always feel nice and hydrated after I use this. I think it is effective although I can't say for sure. I might consider buying this again, but the expense would make me pause.