BY LANCER #10 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This triple-action eye treatment and hydrator targets multiple eye area concerns for a brighter, more youthful-looking appearance. This emollient blend of time-released hyaluronic acid and shea butter provides a cushion of rich and lasting moisture. Powered by Dr. Lancer’s proprietary Multi-Dimensional Complete Pro-Youth Complex, it improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, and loss of elasticity. Finished with Diamond Powder and minerals, it subtly illuminates the complexion, creating a youthful-looking glow.

Katina L.
Katina L.
Lake Charles, LA
This product was amazing. I loved it and it was extremely smooth, took away the dark circles under my eyes and tightened them. No other product has ever done that. You only need a dime size of product for both eyes; that was another huge plus for me. The only downside I had with this product, and I honestly believe it's worth every penny but my only issue was the price. I would love to continue to use the 4 step system but I can't afford that price tag right now. The product itself is super hydrating, smooth, creamy, smells good, non greasy and it only takes a very small amount of each product. You will notice the results after the first use and by day 14, youre going to be floored with how amazing your skin looks. Your skin will be sliky smooth, hydrated, your skin tone will even out and become all the same color, it works great on lips too; I use all four products on my lips too. You will also find that the dark circles under your eyes have all but disappeared. I highly recommend Dr. Lancer's skincare system. Y'all won't be disappointed!😃
Citizens C.
Citizens C.
I don't usually use any eye creams and this was my first time trying a Lancer product but the Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream was so surprisingly effective. Recently, I felt that my skin, especially the area around and under the eyes, has been dry from traveling and from work stress so introducing this product really helped change up my routine for the better. I was searching for an eye cream to fix the dark circles and wrinkles. I used it before sleeping and before going out. Hope that wasn't overkill! I felt relaxed and rejuvenated for sure! Will definitely be sad once this tube runs out. Never used anything like this! I think Lancer will definitely be a staple on my dresser and in my beauty box. The product is easy to use and feels natural. I believe this is a very high quality product and will be using this again. Thanks Influenster for sending this over my way! I think I found a new favorite eye cream.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC
How it Feels: This eye cream is on the thicker side so a little goes a long way. It is hydrating and helps temporarily reduce the appearance of my fine lines (mainly smile lines, not crows feet or deep wrinkles). For reference, I am 28 (almost 29 years old) and have normal to combination skin. I work frequently night shifts as a nurse and have chronic puffy under eyes, dry eyes, and dark circles.

Pros:
Reduces the appearance of fine lines.
Cruelty Free.
Soothing, hydrating, gentle.
Will likely work for people with sensitive skin.

Cons:
Expensive. Not a miracle cream but really, what is. If you are comfortable with the price, I would give it a try. If you purchase from Sephora you can always return it if it doesn't work out.

*I received this product complimentary for review purposes. These are my honest opinions after 1 month of continued use.*
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Shafter, CA
I received a free sample of Dr. Lancer's The Method Eye Contour Lifting cream treatment, courtesy of Influenster. The cream is lightweight and absorbs well into the skin around the eye area. It's intended to decrease the appearance of puffiness, dark under eye circles, fine lines and dullness, for a more awake and more youthful appearance. I haven't really noticed much difference after using this product daily for more than three weeks. I think it did help with the puffiness in the mornings a little bit to help me look more awake, but it didn't really help against dark under eye circles, in my opinion. Actually, what I noticed is that the shine it leaves behind after it absorbs into the skin, accentuates the under eye dark circles and made them a little more obvious.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
N Fond Du Lac, WI
I do like the formula of this product, but I don't know that it
did anything SUPER amazing or overly noticeable for the price point. I suffer from pretty bad
bags, but I can't say this
did a whole heck of a lot to improve the appearance of those. However,
it did manage to add a lot of moisture (in a non-greasy) manner to the under eye
area, and I think made me look a little more awake and youthful. I will
continue to use it, but at that price point was hoping for a little more
wow factor. Still a very nice product, I'm just picky when it comes to highend luxury items! :p Disclaimer: I had a free sample from a Vox Box.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Are you concerned about dark circles and bags under your eyes? Then try this eye cream! Within three days of using this product for my Dr. Lancer 14 day The Method challenge I saw my under eye skin improve. I used this as the last step in the system. I love the feel and I feel like I look rested when I use this in the mornings. I am almost out of the product. I would love to see the results of using this product over several months.
Denee J.
Denee J.
This cream is quite thick, which is great because that means it will last long, and also that you only need a very little to pat under your eyes. Having said that, it left my skin feeling sticky and tacky to the touch, which isn’t great if you use in the morning before putting on makeup, nor at night if you’re a side sleeper. I honestly saw absolutely no noticeable difference after a month of usage, so for me it ended up being a waste of time. A pro is that is smells nice, (like oranges or the Clinique Happy fragrance,) as does the rest of this product line.
* I received this item complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Renay P.
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
This is a really lovely eye cream. After using it for 2 weeks I noticed a significant difference in the tightness (?) in my under eye and orbital area in general. I'm 40 years old and certainly haven't let a clean life. Lol It has relatively little fragrance which is really important to me. I like to use the eye cream all over the eye area. I put some on my ring finger and go from the outer under eye towards the tear duct and continue in a circular motion to add the cream under the brow and then complete the circle by ending back at the corner of the eye. This way you get the entire area that ages and not just pay attention to the under eye.
MemeSu A.
MemeSu A.
The eye cream was just ok for me. I didn't see a lasting difference to how my eye area look but when applying there was an immediate look of moisture to the fine skin in that area. I keep this in my purse makeup bag for an instant pick me up if it starts to look dry in that area through out day. So basically, great for instant results but after washing off makeup or waking up after applying the night before there is no indication there was any eye cream used. I received it free for testing purposes and used for over thirty days.  Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream
Megan H.
Megan H.
I received this complementary for review by Influenster.

This is such a creamy and cooling eye cream. I really have seen a more refreshed look under and around my eyes. As a mother of 3 with one being a newborn my eyes look tired constantly. This has really brightened my under eye dark circles to appear brighter and more awake! I apply this AM/PM after I was my face. I haven't noticed difference with fine lines but will continue to use to see results! The packaging is so pretty as well. I love the chrome look and it has a pump which helps for an easy application!