BY LANCER

An innovative firming concentrate for the neck and decollete. This innovative firming concentrate contains a 20 percent active constitution featuring marine cone snail venom, a five-peptide liposomal system, and an acid-free exfoliating blend to help plump the appearance of skin, smooth away surface dehydration, soften the appearance of lines and crepiness, and improve surface texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer formulated a line of technically-advanced, targeted treatments to partner with and further enhance the results of The Method, his daily three-step antiaging system. The Lancer Skin care advanced treatments provide the maximum efficacy and targeted results demanded by his global patients and clients, imparting the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' see more...

Becky B.
Frisco
I love this product.  It definitely improved my skin in the neck area.  It was super effective and I love it.  I am a fist time user to this product but I would repeat my purchase.  I bought this through Nordstrom online.  I would recommend for mature skin type.
Jordan C.
Minneapolis
Love love love!! I will definitely be buying this product again! It's very effective and works extremely fast! Love love love! Get yours at belk now!!

back