Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An advanced peel formulated with caviar lime, an Australian fruit naturally rich in AHAs, for dull, stressed skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Dr Lancer's powerful solution for dull, stressed skin is formulated with 10 percent glycolic acid and caviar lime, a precious Australian fruit naturally rich in AHAs. This AHA blend works together with 10 percent brightening phytic acid to help resurface and remove dulling surface cells, improving the look of pores and skin tone. Skin appears smoother, softer, and even with a youthful-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active ingredient-focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique anti-aging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all skin types. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. All of the Lancer skincare treatments are formulated for optimum efficacy and luminous results.

Has anyone tried this? The reviews I’ve seen are pretty conflicting so I’m hesitant to try it.
I’ve seen some reviews say they leave on for an hour, but the product only says 10-15 minutes. Has the formula changed or are people just leaving on an acid peel longer by their own instructions?
Does this product dry your face out?
Start your review of Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel!
San Antonio
I actually originally tried this at the Lancer counter in Nordstroms during a free facial.  I had never used a peel before, so I was a little nervous!  It definitely has a tingly feeling after you put it on.  But it makes it feel like it's actually doing something!  I have a sample, but have not bought the full size because it is so expensive!
Columbus, OH
I like this product but it did take about a month to really kick in. When I put it on, I would leave it on for about an hour and it tingles a bit. It didn’t bother my skin when I used about twice a week. My skin felt fresh and cleaned deep in my pores after use but my pores would fill back in a couples days after use. Still would recommend as a good weekly peel.
Hazleton
I definitely recommend this product. First...it did burn a little bit but nothing major My face instantly was radiant smooth and beautiful. Did I mention how great it smells! The price is a little high but I'll be buying again. After you wash off it kinda feels like a cool menthol feeling...its neat!
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great skincare treatment that has really brightened my skin tone and help to reduce the appearance of my -use to be- “large” pores thanks to this amazing product! It also has helped to reduce the appearance of wrinkles around my eye area. The scent is amazing, like a rainforest! I like the cool tingle feeling as the peel spreads across my face! When I first started using this product I would just leave it on for 15-20 minutes 2 x’s per month, now that I’ve been using this product I’ve moved up to one hour at leaving it on my face. And the feeling is So so luxurious, it’s like actually being at a spa! The feeling afterwards on my face is cool and crisp soft feeling! After applying I’ll set my timer and scroll thru my Influencer app or close my eyes and relax! I’ve went thru two of the smaller bottles of this product (purchased one bottle [user:Sephora/ and the other one I got online at the Lancer Website-) and the results after prolonged use is great! A jar of the caviar peel I think seemed to have lasted me six months or so, so it’s definitely worth the investment in my opinion. Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel
Rapid City, SD
This product is good at getting the job done but its a bit pricey and requires a lot of product per use. The first time I used it it gave me a bit of a breakout and some discomfort for a day or two. Used it two other times and it leaves my skin almost raw feeling so it does seem to be a bit harsh. I would not recommend if your skin is sensitive.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this product! It’s rare to notice such a difference after one use, but I definitely did! My skin looked brighter and felt so much softer. I prefer chemical exfoliation to scrubs and this one does not disappoint. It is pricey, but if you can afford it, it’s totally worth it!!
New Philadelphia
Oh this is really good i put this pn every morning let it dry it does wonders for the skin. Then just peel it off splash off with water and your done face looks great
The best peel ever! Really helps to make my skin look brighter and it feel oh so soft. Doesn’t irritate my skin like DE’s babyfacial and it smells sooo amazing too (like key lime pie!). Trust me—this works!
Yonkers, NY
I love peels and exfoliating my skin. This is gentle and does the job. And you don’t need to do it often either which I like cause that means the results are long lasting off of each use. Which is nice because this item is on the pricy side
Charleston , SC
1,467 reviews
I recieved a deluxe size sample of this and it works amazing. I prefer to use it in the mornings to give me a nice wakeup call and because it makes my skin looks very smooth and healthy as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gary, IN
a year ago
Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel is this okay for skin?
Apple T. • a year ago
This is great chemical peel even for sensitive skin. It has ingredients that will help soothe skin. 10% Glycolic acid will help retexturize the skin, 10% phytic acid to brighten the skin and also retinol will help with most skin concerns and cell turn over. You can set on your skin up to 1 hour for maximum result.
Gary, IN
a year ago
Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel is this okay for skin?
Jessica T. • 5 months ago
It’s works really good! I noticed a difference in my complexion after just one use!!! #Lancer