LANCER Caviar Lime Acid Peel

The triple solution for a fresh dewy and soft complexion this advanced peel features a unique blend of AHAs derived from Caviar Lime 10 glycolic and 10 phytic acids combined with fruit enzymes and stabilized retinol. It gently exfoliates to remove dulling surface cells and impurities while helping to refine the appearance of pores fine lines and uneven texture for a rejuvenated complexion. brbr- Resurfaces and refines the look of pores.br- Reveals improved clarity even tone and radiance.br- Dramatically softens and improve skin texture.br- Paraben-free.br- Suitable for all skin types.brbrTo use Apply a generous amount to clean dry skin avoiding the eye area lips and broken skin. Leave on for 1015 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Peel may be left on for up to an hour for maximum results. Use 12 times weekly as tolerated.ulli1.7 oz./liliWeb ID 2731979/li/ul

What skincare steps should follow using this product? Any ingredients to avoid in other skincare following this peel?
I am thinking about trying Lancer products. What is the best product to start with? Is it good for oily, combination skin?
Has anyone tried this? The reviews I’ve seen are pretty conflicting so I’m hesitant to try it.
Start your review of LANCER Caviar Lime Acid Peel!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
LANCER Caviar Lime Acid Peel uploaded by Azita C.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I got this in a starter set and think it’s a wonderful mask. You leave it on for about 15 minutes and then rinse. The first time I used it I got a little bit of a burning sensation but never again. It does not cause irritation on my skin.
Michelle G.
LANCER Caviar Lime Acid Peel uploaded by Michelle G.
I worried a little when getting this peel but it is by far my favorite peel I use now. The scent is light and refreshing and the texture is nice. I don't have to apply a lot to be able to cover my face with a light coverage. It tingles some after a few minutes but nothing that was painful or worrisome. I leave it on for around 40ish minutes sometimes a bit longer. My skin feels so soft and fresh afterwards. I use it once every other week to keep my skin fresh.
Rachel O.
Tifton, GA
LANCER Caviar Lime Acid Peel uploaded by Rachel O.
Purchased at: Sephora
So of course it’s helpful to do a little comparison! But first the product itself is pretty good. I love the scent, it has a hint of peppermint. It feels’ like it’s working when own. Didn’t burn my skin off which is always a positive. The next morning my skin was incredibly soft. So the question is, does it rank over other products for the $95 price point. In my opinion you can save a couple of dollars by getting the Dr. Gross Extra Daily Peels. I prefer them slightly more. I think they help with hyperpigmentation more. For instance I get a little red around my smile lines. After Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare peel, I was not red the next morning *praise hands* but unfortunately with Lancer the next morning I still had some redness around my smile lines. But overall great product!
Val P.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Seriously impressive. I don’t know why I expected anything less from Lancer as I am also in love with their face polish. The only thing I didn’t love with the citrus scent but other than that this product was perfection for me. It was surprisingly gentle and effective at the same time. It has a thinner jelly consistency. I left it on for 15 minutes and rinsed. No tingling, burning, irritation, redness, or actual peeling. I was left with seriously smooth skin though!
Jessica T.
Bevinsville, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great skincare treatment that has really brightened my skin tone and help to reduce the appearance of my -use to be- “large” pores thanks to this amazing product! It also has helped to reduce the appearance of wrinkles around my eye area. The scent is amazing, like a rainforest! I like the cool tingle feeling as the peel spreads across my face! When I first started using this product I would just leave it on for 15-20 minutes 2 x’s per month, now that I’ve been using this product I’ve moved up to one hour at leaving it on my face. And the feeling is So so luxurious, it’s like actually being at a spa! The feeling afterwards on my face is cool and crisp soft feeling! After applying I’ll set my timer and scroll thru my Influencer app or close my eyes and relax! I’ve went thru two of the smaller bottles of this product (purchased one bottle [user:Sephora/ and the other one I got online at the Lancer Website-) and the results after prolonged use is great! A jar of the caviar peel I think seemed to have lasted me six months or so, so it’s definitely worth the investment in my opinion. LANCER Caviar Lime Acid Peel
Andrea L.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite peel. I love all of Dr. Lancer’s products, and they have made a huge difference in my skin. But to take my skin to the next level and keep it clear and radiant, this peel once a week is a must. It’s pricey, but a little goes a long way and is worth every penny.
LaNiesha P.
San Francisco
LANCER Caviar Lime Acid Peel uploaded by LaNiesha P.
LANCER Caviar Lime Acid Peel uploaded by LaNiesha P.
Ok, I know this product is expensive, but it’s worth it. Lancers website has afterpay!! Oh and right now. May 22-.june 1 they are having 25 percent off sale on their site 💃🏽 I have spent so much money on other mask that were less expensive only to be disappointed by the product and on the hunt for another. I found this mask about a year ago but I didn’t want to drop the money for it. But after trying so many other products I came back to this and I’m so glad I did . First the packaging is beautiful a nice heavy plastic jar that comes with a “ dipping” spoon. The mask itself feels like a thick silk ; Very luxurious and very creamy. The mask smells like lime but it isn’t over powering . You need about a quarter size of the product to cover your face. A dime size won’t work! When you apply this luxurious mask to your face you will feel a slight tingle but that’s normal. I leave the mask on for about 15 minutes then wash it off with warm water. You will wake up with glowing soft and supple skin. My favorite mask by far!
Genesis S.
Australian caviar lime lends its peeling power to AHA glycolic acid, as well as brightening phytic acid and wrinkle fighting retinol for a do-it-all weekly peel. This product is amazing! As soon as you apply it to your face you can start to feel it working. I’ve noticed my skin is a lot brighter and smoother. My discoloration has faded a ton and it’s super moisturizing and doesn’t dry out my skin! Highly recommended.
sunny M.
Gridley, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product! Can’t get enough of it. I need to use more frequently though because it truly helps with the dark marks I got from a bout of nasty acne! Makes skin so plump and fresh and dewy!
Stine I.
Algonquin, IL
I first tried this product after receiving a sample and  couldn't believe the difference in my skin! In the $90 range it's more than I'd normally spend on a mask but since it's used so infrequently it really lasts a long time. It also brightens my skin and leaves it feeling so clean and refreshed it's cheaper than a day at the spa.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Juanita C.
Gary, IN
il y a 2 ans
LANCER Caviar Lime Acid Peel is this okay for skin?
Apple T. il y a 2 ans
This is great chemical peel even for sensitive skin. It has ingredients that will help soothe skin. 10% Glycolic acid will help retexturize the skin, 10% phytic acid to brighten the skin and also retinol will help with most skin concerns and cell turn over. You can set on your skin up to 1 hour for maximum result.
Juanita C.
Gary, IN
il y a 2 ans
LANCER Caviar Lime Acid Peel is this okay for skin?
Jessica T. il y a 2 ans
It’s works really good! I noticed a difference in my complexion after just one use!!! #Lancer