Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An advanced peel formulated with caviar lime, an Australian fruit naturally rich in AHAs, for dull, stressed skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Dr Lancer's powerful solution for dull, stressed skin is formulated with 10 percent glycolic acid and caviar lime, a precious Australian fruit naturally rich in AHAs. This AHA blend works together with 10 percent brightening phytic acid to help resurface and remove dulling surface cells, improving the look of pores and skin tone. Skin appears smoother, softer, and even with a youthful-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer worked to develop a line of technologically advanced, active ingredient-focused products designed to improve the overall health and appearance of skin, while also giving patients the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' The Lancer Method, the core of Dr. Lancer's philosophy, is based on a biological principle universal to all skin: the cellular cycle of renewal. By devising a system that supports this process through manual exfoliation, Dr. Lancer was able to create a unique anti-aging line that delivers beautiful, glowing results to all skin types. The three steps of The Lancer Method dramatically improve the appearance of fine lines, texture, discoloration, and pore size. All of the Lancer skincare treatments are formulated for optimum efficacy and luminous results.

Has anyone tried this? The reviews I’ve seen are pretty conflicting so I’m hesitant to try it.
I’ve seen some reviews say they leave on for an hour, but the product only says 10-15 minutes. Has the formula changed or are people just leaving on an acid peel longer by their own instructions?
Does this product dry your face out?
Start your review of Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel!
Raleigh, NC
Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel uploaded by Rachel O.
Purchased at: Sephora
So of course it’s helpful to do a little comparison! But first the product itself is pretty good. I love the scent, it has a hint of peppermint. It feels’ like it’s working when own. Didn’t burn my skin off which is always a positive. The next morning my skin was incredibly soft. So the question is, does it rank over other products for the $95 price point. In my opinion you can save a couple of dollars by getting the Dr. Gross Extra Daily Peels. I prefer them slightly more. I think they help with hyperpigmentation more. For instance I get a little red around my smile lines. After Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare peel, I was not red the next morning *praise hands* but unfortunately with Lancer the next morning I still had some redness around my smile lines. But overall great product!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I got this as a Sephora sample with my online purchase and I loved it so much that I bought a full-sized one the following week. I used this mask at night and the next morning a lot of my acne scars had diminished a little and so did the redness that I usually have on my cheeks. A little goes such a long way- the little sample packet I got from Sephora lasted me for 3 uses. -The product comes in a nice jar and doesn't feel like cheap plastic- the jar has some weight to it. -It smells pretty amazing- not too strong but a gentle fragrance. -After 1 month of using it every Sunday night, most of my acne scars are completely gone, my skin tone looks more even, and my skin is basically glowing! -Yes it is pricey, but the results are wonderful and it actually lasts forever so in the long run its not that expensive after all. I would 100% buy this again and recommend to anybody looking for a holy grail of face masks!!!
temecula
Lancer is very expensive but its a skincare brand that actually works. I love the peel and it lasts a long time. It’s a gel like consistency and it feels nice on the skin. I have a high tolerance but it does tingle a bit and I left it on a little longer. My face definitely feels so much smoother after using this and I drench my face with hydrating serums and creams after.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Seriously impressive. I don’t know why I expected anything less from Lancer as I am also in love with their face polish. The only thing I didn’t love with the citrus scent but other than that this product was perfection for me. It was surprisingly gentle and effective at the same time. It has a thinner jelly consistency. I left it on for 15 minutes and rinsed. No tingling, burning, irritation, redness, or actual peeling. I was left with seriously smooth skin though!
P C Beach, FL
1,042 reviews
I really liked the peel. It’s in between a very light peel and a heavier one so I used it about once a week or so. My skin would always be glowing the following day. Definitely not disappointed in this purchase.
Australian caviar lime lends its peeling power to AHA glycolic acid, as well as brightening phytic acid and wrinkle fighting retinol for a do-it-all weekly peel. This product is amazing! As soon as you apply it to your face you can start to feel it working. I’ve noticed my skin is a lot brighter and smoother. My discoloration has faded a ton and it’s super moisturizing and doesn’t dry out my skin! Highly recommended.
1,091 reviews
Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel uploaded by naf C.
This Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel is an amazing product! It is the very first time that I tried this peel and I fell in love with it the very first time using. I can actually feel a difference. Since it's a lime peel, during application you don't feel like you have anything on your skin. It feels very light and clear on your skin. It contains acid and lime so it's a little expected that you would feel slight tingling and burning sensation. But that is completely normal. I also noticed that only after a few days of usage of this peel, I had a black head on my nose that was gone! I am super excited to continue using this peel. It also gave my face a nice glow. To the touch, I could see that my face was smooth and soft after usage. Now I am just waiting to see if it will also reduce my wrinkles and clear my under eye area. I will highly recommend this product to everyone! It's so precious and it comes in such a cute packaging. It's easy to apply too.
Jamesville, NY
In the busy holiday rush, I’ve neglected my skincare routine and my skin has visible dry patches. I was sent a sample jar of Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel, so I applied this and left on for 10 minutes. The packaging says it may be left on for up to an hour, but my skin can be sensitive so I opted for the shortest application time. There is a tingle sensation, but it is not uncomfortable. After removing the peel my skin looked amazing! This is a product I would invest in as a future purchase. This is a luxury brand and can be purchased at Sephora. I have been sent Lancer products to review in the past and those products were a little harsh for my skin and I reviewed them as such, however this peel was amazing! So happy with it and can’t wait to use it again! Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel
I was skeptical at first but I really like how this product works! Putting it on, it felt tingly and hurt a little bit but that only lasted a few seconds. It's recommended to keep this on for 10-15 minutes, but can be on for up to an hour. I left it on for close to an hour before washing off and my I felt so refreshed afterwards! My skin is very sensitive but this did not irritate it at all. It has a slight citrus scent to it but its not overpowering at all. I did this before bed and in the morning, my skin felt smoother then ever! I only use this once a week and a little bit of product goes a long way. Would recommend! I received a free sample to test, but all opinions are my own.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite peel. I love all of Dr. Lancer’s products, and they have made a huge difference in my skin. But to take my skin to the next level and keep it clear and radiant, this peel once a week is a must. It’s pricey, but a little goes a long way and is worth every penny.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gary, IN
a year ago
Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel is this okay for skin?
Apple T. • a year ago
This is great chemical peel even for sensitive skin. It has ingredients that will help soothe skin. 10% Glycolic acid will help retexturize the skin, 10% phytic acid to brighten the skin and also retinol will help with most skin concerns and cell turn over. You can set on your skin up to 1 hour for maximum result.
Gary, IN
a year ago
Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel is this okay for skin?
Jessica T. • 5 months ago
It’s works really good! I noticed a difference in my complexion after just one use!!! #Lancer