BY LANCER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A fast-absorbing treatment infused with professional-strength 1.25 percent retinol and a blend of antioxidants and anti-irritants. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more… This supercharged nighttime serum combines 1.25 percent Retinol with Bakuchiol, a plant-derived retinol-mimicking compound to deliver younger-looking skin. Lancer's proprietary CoRetinol Technology dramatically softens the look of wrinkles and expression lines, improving the appearance of skin elasticity, texture, and tone. Collagen and prickly pear extracts round out this advanced treatment to infuse the skin with plumping hydration while minimizing the look of redness and dryness for a firmer, smoother appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Retinol is a type of retinoid famed for its anti-aging properties. Enzymes in the body convert the retinol into retinoic acid. see more...

naf C.
Before I begin my review, I'd like to say that I don't think that this product is for anyone who has a dry skin. I have a dry skin and so I am speaking from experience. I was actually expecting it work good for me since thankfully most products do, but unfortunately, this ended up drying my skin even more. It also made my cheek look slightly red and my eyelid had a burning sensation too. It's required to use no more than 2 pumps, but it dries out very quickly and so it's minimally absorbed into the skin. However, I do love the smell and the packaging is quite cute too. I used it for about two weeks now, and I don't see much of a difference on my forehead wrinkle. Though, I see that the wrinkle under my eye became more prominent after using this unfortunately, so I won't use it on a daily basis. I am assuming that that happened because my skin overall got really dry, I have small dry patches all over now. Attached in the images you can see the dryness on my inner eyelid as well as near my chin and lips. I have circled the area so that you can see where to look, light wasn't good enough to show it fully. I'd only recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a dry skin because it may work for them.
Received a free sample, opinions are my own.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
The Lancet Advanced retinol treatment smells very good. The formula of it is a thick yellowish cream, you only need either one good pump or two quick pumps. You were to put it all over your face and down your neck. To see if you're going to have a reaction to it it is recommended to use it once the first week and then twice the next week. It is to help with fine lines and wrinkles and sagging skin. After my first use I used it at night on a clean dry face. Immediately I felt it tingly on the areas that I had wrinkles even into the next day.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,284 reviews
I recently recieved this to review and i loved it at first. It smelles so good and it felt amazing at first. But after a few days of using iti started to notice my skin became super dry and my skin started peeling really bad. I really was looking forward to seeing some awesome results but i left extremely disappointed and wondering what will help my face to stop peeling.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I received this free to try and I was definitely impressed. I have been using this for several weeks and have seen a noticeable difference with my fine lines and wrinkles. The only problem I have is the price. At $95/it is really too expensive for most people. But for the results seen I will definitely repurchase
Nicole H.
Harwood Heights
This was a great product week one. My skin instantly felt moisturized and looked good. It was not greasy at all and the scent was lite. After week 1, my skin got really dry and started peeling, its taken almost 2 weeks to get it back to where it was. The directions do say not more then 2 pumps but I am going to try a 1/2 pump every other day and see how it goes the second time around.
Andria B.
This stuff smells like lemons its great and it doesnt leave my skin greasy feeling afterwards. It goes on at night so no worries of putting makeup on over it .
Jennifer B.
Niskayuna, NY
I love this stuff!! This is a strong retinol product so even if your skin isn’t that sensitive like mine if you use this product every day it WILL cause your skin to peel and become irritated. I recommend just playing around with the timing between use to find out what is best for your skin. I have been using cream for a few months and it really works great. My lines and wrinkles have reduced an impressive amount and it has also faded a darker spot on my upper lip that absolutely no other product has helped at all. It’s a bit pricey but since you don’t have to use that much or everyday it should last a decent amount of time. This has been my first Lancer product I’ve tried and I definitely plan on repurchasing this and very excited to try other products they have!
Fran M.
Portage, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this product and absolutely love it! I used nightly for about 2 weeks and saw a big difference in fine lines and elasticity. I would definitely recommend this product but will say is quite expensive.