BY LANCER

A waterless vitamin C and retinol antiaging treatment. This velvety cream is formulated to create a brighter, more radiant complexion. Dr. Lancer blends two antiaging powerhouse ingredients retinol and 10 percent vitamin C into this luxurious treatment which helps reduce the appearance of common visible signs of photo damage and skin aging including fine lines and wrinkles, uneven tone, pigmentation, and rough texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Using his unrivaled clinical experience, Dr. Lancer formulated a line of technically-advanced, targeted treatments to partner with and further enhance the results of The Method, his daily three-step antiaging system. The Lancer Skin care Advanced Treatments provide the maximum efficacy and targeted results demanded by his global patients and clients, imparting the sought-after 'Lancer Glow.' see more...

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
My skin is so sensitive. It’s hard for me to find skin care products that work for me. Not only does everything work wonders for me. My skin is healing and looking healthier & younger. I am so grateful I found your company. Thank you a billion times.
Carla S.
Macomb
I use this religiously. I switched my whole skincare regimen to Lancer about a year ago. I'm on my 2nd bottle now. In addition to this I use the Method, the eye cream, and the Retexturizing Treatment, and the Intensive Night Cream. I highly recommend all his products.
Sunniya M.
Denver
This cream is pricey but i see such a difference in clarity and texture when i use this. Still on my first bottle will need to do some research before I purchase again.
Jessica C.
Pearland, TX
Vitamin C is my favorite beauty ingredient because if it's anti aging properties. This serum is packed with it and doesn't disappoint!
Terri C.
This is a great addition to the Lancer skin method. Pact with vitamin c to keep my skin looking youthful and healthy.
Mary H.
This vitamin C is perfect for helping reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone. It's full of antioxidants and smoothes the look of the skin due to it's water free texture. It's also great for fine lines and wrinkles since it also contains retinol.
Amelia S.
Niagara Falls, ON
I got this product as a birthday gift from my boyfriend. He knew I was using the retexturizing cream and treated me to this! I use them together after I cleanse my skin, and my face has such a different appearance than it did before! My pores look very miniaturized and my skin is smooth. This moisturizer needs to be absorbed into the skin fully and properly in order to work, so don't bother investing if you aren't willing to properly cleanse your face first! This is definitely a splurge product, but it is aiding in lightening some acne scars and hyperpigmentation on my face.
Nancy B.
grimsby, ON
I thought this was ok nothing to remarkable about it especially for the price tag
I didn't notice much of a difference after using this product
Diandra A.
PProdutos muito bom de grande qualidade com um preço justo e acessível, realmente adquiro sem medo para nos transmite segurança
Holly W.
So far I love this product. Evens tone of skin and prevents early aging. Costs a pretty penny but worth it